Users

Frequent Posters

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I hate to see ruksar messing with Zabir again 

hating this story line πŸ˜‘

But one thing ,we can be sure,the CVS clear up all the mess of Ruku in a nice way and bring Zabeer closer.πŸ˜ƒ
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Reema and Imran sharing a room just goes to show how these wack job cv's minds work that was for TRP I'm not even gonna get into that 🀒

As for shahbaz he isn't confused he is very smart! Like a chameleon he changes color according to the situation.He never openly shows his clear intentions he manipulates the situation to get what he wants . He doesn't want this marriage but he won't be seen as the bad guy he will make it impossible for them to get married so it seems it's their fate that they aren't meant to be together. Just like he sabotaged his sons inauguration party just to humiliate Zara and her father. Don't mistake shahbaz as a good person the devil can take notes from him πŸ˜† .

But Shahbaz s dream of Kabir becoming shehar Kazi will be realised if he remarries Zara,so dad is waiting and watchingπŸ˜‰
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

But one thing ,we can be sure,the CVS clear up all the mess of Ruku in a nice way and bring Zabeer closer.πŸ˜ƒ

hugs yaara for being optimistic .
am not looking forwards to the track any more πŸ€”

they never seem to have any moment of happiness without impending villainous attack .πŸ˜’
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

It doesn't look like they had it Zara stopped him. She talked about how people need to know they love each other as they only witnessed their problems now they need to see their love for one another and are planning the wedding together

Zabir lying on the bed .. kabir shirtless and Zara in lose nightie ...hugging eachother .. with flames in the foreground .. this is enough to signify Consumation I feel .. we cant   expect more explicit SR on national TV in family show ??
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Zabir lying on the bed .. kabir shirtless and Zara in lose nightie ...hugging eachother .. with flames in the foreground .. this is enough to signify Consumation I feel .. we cant expect more explicit SR on national TV in family show ??

I understand what your saying but look at it this way if she refuses to let him kiss her do you think she will go any further? Also look at his confused state when he asks her about if she really doubts his feelings and love for her . Then the whole conversation about the wedding with all the rituals. Acting as an excited newly engaged girl planning the wedding people will talk about for the next 50 years?If they had consummated their marriage already why would she ask to go through all that again? They are tricking you into thinking they have been together before dropping the next bomb on usEdited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago