Ishq Subhan Allah LIVE UPDATES 13 Sep 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Zabir have fun masti in presence of onlookers as if honeymooning 
This Is followed by hot sensuous sizzling hot suhaag raat in a room booked at resort by Reema and Imran .Kabir tells Zara he loved her beintahaa and kisses her .

They return home and make their wishes known to the family .

Aisha is very pleased to announce to the family that she respected n accepted the decision taken by Zabir together to get remarried . Alina is over joyed , shahbaz is asked about his opinion.  He jokes and asks for dahej . Kabir jokes that he would have to shed one crore all over again .
Aisha asks shahbaz to give the expenses of this remarriage . Aisha offers to contribute half the expenses .
Aisha reveals how she saved from the various expenses . Alina and aisha are ready to enjoy to the hilt .zeenat is furious with the remarriage .

Zeenat vouches to make Zabir remarriage impossible by creating hungama . Be it the first or repeat nikah She will create such hungama that the whole city will watch .
Zara wants the decorations to be such that they are remembered by generations to come . Kanir assures he will take care of the decorations 

Aisha offers sweets to Irfan n salma as she shares good news. Salma is thankful that zara got a saas who was rejoicing like a mother.
Aisha says she had brought a wedding card as sample . Salma warns Aisha that they had to keep Zeenat under control , if she could use Quran sharif in a wring way then she could do anything .
Of zeenat had not done that wrong use of Quoran sharif at the auspicious time of zara's entry into sasuraal then this talaq would never have happened 
Aisha remembers that incident when zeenat placed physics book saying this was quoran sharief .she assures she would keep eye on zeenat .

Zara asks kabir to arrange roses, kabir says he would place they bed in the garden itself . Zara reminds how quoran advised them to enjoy life by staying within the norms . .kabir assures he would arrange her fav red roses for their remarriage 
Zara hugs Kabir.

Precap 
Ruksar calls up to inform that she will be killed if she was not rescued 
Zeenat is traumatized and accuses zara that because of her ruku was forced into that nikah against her wishes now she is undergoing pain and threat to her life because of zara and kabir only .
Kabir assures zeenat bhabhi that he will go to Dubai n look into the matter n try to resolve it .
Zara is worried  
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Aaj maine kamal kar diya 
ISA Ishbaaz forum meinpost kiya  
Sorry friends 
Nishashetty thumbnail
So if they had their suhagraat,that means their talak is nullified ryte? Or are they waiting to get remarried and then they'll consummate coz this is just being stupid
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today's episode had romantic moments between Zara and Kabir. Reema and Imran sharing room? this was too much.
Shahbaz is confused soul, he keeps changing sides.

I don't want Rukhsar at all, Miraj & Hashim are so much better. 
On Zeenat, she is so evil, she kept physics book😲

On forum, ðŸ˜† its ok it can happen. Sometimes we are stressed. Take care.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Today's episode had romantic moments between Zara and Kabir. Reema and Imran sharing room?  this was too much.

On forum, ðŸ˜† its ok it can happen. Sometimes we are stressed. Take care.

Please explain to me 
Zabir ka status kya hai lare they talaq shuda or shaadi shuda 
If they are planning to remarry why hurry to have  Suhaag raat now ?? 
Jaitreya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Please explain to me 
If they are planning to remarry why hurry to have  Suhaag raat now ?? 

I agree it's so confusing. The writers themselves created this mess. 
Just to somehow make some sense, the talaq got nullified as they got intimate. Perhaps this is what Qazi sahab suggested. This is why reema-imran gifted them the room thing.

The remarry thing is Zara's desire to have a happy shaadi. Kabir is playing along. Basically writers want to stretch this Rukhsar obsession like gum or elastic. How I wish it was Miraj was staying back in place of Rukhsar.
Edited by Jaitreya23 - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

I agree it's so confusing. The writers themselves created this mess. 
Just to somehow make some sense, the talaq got nullified as they got intimate. Perhaps this is what Qazi sahab suggested. This is why reema-imran gifted them the room thing.

The remarry thing is Zara's desire to have a happy shaadi. Kabir is playing along. Basically writers want to stretch this Rukhsar obsession like gum or elastic. How I wish it was Miraj was staying back in place of Rukhsar.

I hate to see ruksar messing with Zabir again 

hating this story line ðŸ˜¡

Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishashetty

So if they had their suhagraat,that means their talak is nullified ryte? Or are they waiting to get remarried and then they'll consummate coz this is just being stupid

It doesn't look like they had it Zara stopped him. She talked about how people need to know they love each other as they only witnessed their problems now they need to see their love for one another and are planning the wedding together
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Please explain to me
If they are planning to remarry why hurry to have Suhaag raat now ??

🤗First of all thank you so much Suta baby for the written update.
They didn't consummate the marriage Zara stopped kabeer from kissing her managed to persuade him to have a grand wedding and replace all the old memories with new beautiful ones. She told him people know about their talaq but no one knows about their love for each other they need to have witnesses.He thought she didn't believe he loved her when she stopped him . Kabeer promised her a wedding and everything all he rituals as if they are getting married for the first time everything will be renewed.
Enjoy today's episode because we will pay for it dearly now! If kabeer goes to Dubai after ruksaar before the wedding I'm pretty sure there won't be one the scandals Zeenet promised maybe kabeer not showing up. Taking a risk saying this out loud but only thing missing now that they haven't shown in this show that is following classic zeetv cookie cutter shows is it's kabeers turn to be kidnapped or a memory loss track where ruksaar will brainwash him into marriage.
Suta I think we both just have these wack jobs ideas to torture us with 😕
Houstonmom thumbnail

Today's episode had romantic moments between Zara and Kabir. Reema and Imran sharing room?this was too much.

On forum,😆its ok it can happen. Sometimes we are stressed. Take care.

Reema and Imran sharing a room just goes to show how these wack job cv's minds work that was for TRP I'm not even gonna get into that 🤢

As for shahbaz he isn't confused he is very smart! Like a chameleon he changes color according to the situation.He never openly shows his clear intentions he manipulates the situation to get what he wants . He doesn't want this marriage but he won't be seen as the bad guy he will make it impossible for them to get married so it seems it's their fate that they aren't meant to be together. Just like he sabotaged his sons inauguration party just to humiliate Zara and her father. Don't mistake shahbaz as a good person the devil can take notes from him 😆 .