Ishq Subhan Allah LIVE UPDATES 12 Sep 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Zeenat argues that Zabir talaq was completed 
All look shocked n hurt . Zara gets teary eyed.
Shahbaz assures upset Aisha that they will consult Qazi sahab next day .

Zabir go to room to wash up n change .  K abir tells zara their talaq was completed 

In their bedroom Zabir are having  romantic nok jhok remembering their first suhaag raat 
Zara  says Kabir had improved . Zabir hug lovingly . They express their love for one another 
Romantic BG song plays ..." Dil diya galla ..."

in their house they hold quran khani as thanksgiving for Zabir return safely 
Their noses are about to touch when their ammi asks them to come over as abbu was waiting . 
Imran is seen distributing sweets . 

at Zara's maika they re having quoran khani as qazi buried that girl assuming it was his daughter .
Irfan qazi says he will ponder over all the facts and decide if the talaq was mukammal or not .pirfan explains the reason behind the time pd between three talaqs .if the husband wife got over their differeneces and came close then talaq would get cancelled .
 Irfan advises kabir to ponder n get the answer. 
 Imran and reema are there and rejoice over the fact revealed by Qazi miya biwi had to get back together n have suhaag raat . Then their talaq would get cancelled 
Reema offers to sponsor this suhaag raat this time 

Zara is seen having close romantic moments with kabir as they ride on her scooty . Kabir stares at her in the rear view mirror . Reema and Imran accompany them. They have moments of fun n masti . Zara notices bhutta and stops . Zara dislikes the over roasted bhutaa by the seller , kanir offers to give her bhutta the way she liked it , Kabir gets romantic and  he roasts a bhutta at road side stall and Zabir  share the same bhutta.Zabir have close romantic moments while roasting bhutta.
  Romantic BG song plays .." Tere liye duniya chor di hai ..." 
Finally Kanir offers zara a perfectly roasted buutaa with spices n lemon juice . She relishes it . Pimran records their romantic moments on mobile. Kabir kisses zara ,  

Precap for tomorrow 
Zabir are very happy as they hear Aisha inform shahbaz that their children had for the forst time taken a decision together and they all should appreciate the same 
Zabir had decided to get married again .
 Shahbaz is surprised , imrna assures this nikah would be so grand that the entire city would watch .

Zeenat is furious and mutters that zabir's nikah should not happen with out any hungama !!
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Cant enjoy their romance with sword of talaq hanginnpg on  their heads 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Yay yay Zabir getting married !! 
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤗Thanks for the written update Suta baby .
Anyone else about to pull there hair out?
This story has gone haywire ! From seven days we got downgraded to 5 god knows when . Then how in the world is the day over after magrib? Daytime is over meaning the sun went down but a new day doesn't start after magrib as we still have the 5 th prayer of the day which is isha next . A new day starts with dawn the next day as it's the first prayer of the day even during fasting we fast from sunrise to sunset but the day still continues with isha, taraweh and tehajood through the night and stays the same not counting as a new day till the next morning . Asr is the middle prayer meaning two prayers out of five are still pending .
Then you have the weird romance scenes that seem to be forced in makes no sense. When they were told there talaq went through he let go of her hand as if it's a sin to touch her and earlier he refused to hug her after her gambled with there marriage saying they have a first talaq between them . Now why in the word is he intimately kissing and hugging extra closely if they have 2 talaq's between them? If we are going by their rules why is lover boy so extra touchy feely ?Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

🤗Thanks for the written update Suta baby .
Anyone else about to pull there hair out?
This story has gone haywire ! From seven days we got downgraded to 5 god knows when . Then how in the world is the day over after magrib? Daytime is over meaning the sun went down but a new day doesn't start after magrib as we still have the 5 th prayer of the day which is isha next . A new day starts with dawn the next day as it's the first prayer of the day even during fasting we fast from sunrise to sunset but the day still continues with isha, taraweh and tehajood through the night and stays the same not counting as a new day till the next morning . Asr is the middle prayer meaning two prayers out of five are still pending .
Then you have the weird romance scenes that seem to be forced in makes no sense. When they were told there talaq went through he let go of her hand as if it's a sin to touch her and earlier he refused to hug her after her gambled with there marriage saying they have a first talaq between them . Now why in the word is he intimately kissing and hugging extra closely if they have 2 talaq's between them? If we are going by their rules why is lover boy so extra touchy feely ?

Thanks for explaning the calculation of days ... I learnt some thing today 

Also the romance of Zabir seemed so misplaced ..how can they enjoy so much when they have already given talaq ?? Has she not become unrelated woman namehram now ?? Even I am confused ðŸ˜•

but do you think they are romancing because they already have cancelled their Talaq in their privacy when they assured eachother of life long rishtaa and accepted the same ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Also the romance of Zabir seemed so misplaced ..how can they enjoy so much when they have already given talaq ?? Has she not become unrelated woman namehram now ?? Even I am confused ðŸ˜•

but do you think they are romancing because they already have cancelled their Talaq in their privacy when they assured eachother of life long rishtaa and accepted the same ðŸ˜Š

I will accept any explanation as long as Zahir are together.I like the spontaneity of their closeness,particularly Zara  she constantly teases the mullah and he is confused ðŸ˜‰
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
The whole talaq thing has been messed up by ISA team. It seems they want to stretch it as much as possible. I would prefer Miraj-Hashim as villains rather than boring Rukhsar. Why always a 3rd person?  kuch alag karte. Zeenat now has no reason to hate zara. Zabardasti ki dushmani😆
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Also the romance of Zabir seemed so misplaced ..how can they enjoy so much when they have already given talaq ?? Has she not become unrelated woman namehram now ?? Even I am confused😕

but do you think they are romancing because they already have cancelled their Talaq in their privacy when they assured eachother of life long rishtaa and accepted the same😊

Lately they have just been throwing in random romantic moments at odd times that don't make sense thinking that way they are making the views happy after the chaos that is happening.
If I understood correctly Irfan says 2nd talaq happened so now it's super confusing as we don't know is it revocable talaq or not we lost count in This craziness! He took her back before the idda for the first talaq was over but the cvs changed there mind and said if he doesn't prove her innocence within 7 days second talaq will be given . Making it a conditional talaq that I doubt anyone has heard of before and the most important thing is he never pronounced the second talaq because he loves her and refuses to devorce her but some how time got reduced to 5 days and was judged that it happened idda was over based on what no one knows now they have second talaq first talaq idda ended ages ago if this is second are they still with in idda where it is revocable he can just consummate it and be done haveing a final Strike (talaq) lingering over there head or is it unrevokable where he has to ask for her hand in marriage and remarry her in front of witnesses. That is what we don't know. If he has to remarry her he shouldn't be romancing publicity like that. Also the over strict priest side hugs Reema who is a mehrem when he was constantly washing his hands when ever Zara touched him before marriage love sick puppy has loosened up a little too much lately. Writer is fishing in dangerous water touching every possible controversy raising questions then screwing it up confusing everyone in the process. Romantic moments are sweet but they need to make sense just randomly throwing them in there makes your scene extremely unbelievable.
Irfan told kabir to think about if he wants to take Zara back he has to consummate his marriage meaning it's in his hands what I didn't understand because of the language is just consummate or come back and remarry? If it's revocable just consummate they are fine romancing she is still his wife but if he needs to remarry she should be at her fathers house till he takes her back.Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

The whole talaq thing has been messed up by ISA team. It seems they want to stretch it as much as possible. I would prefer Miraj-Hashim as villains rather than boring Rukhsar. Why always a 3rd person?kuch alag karte. Zeenat now has no reason to hate zara. Zabardasti ki dushmani😆

this is where it makes no sense at all to bring ruksaar back where and how will she fit in? Zabeer have two strikes against them they need to consummate there marriage for it to stay valid if something happens and he reaches the third talaq that's it marriage over permanently no do overs but since writers have amnesia and playing the game making up rules as they go I wouldn't be surprised if they completely ignored the nikah halala track where Zara passionately fought it as if it never happened and take the story that route and completely loose all credibility just to fit ruksaar in. Let's say if they need to remarry and Zeenet promised chaos at the wedding to me that's ruksaar s entrance what leverage does she have to stop the wedding?Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

this is where it makes no sense at all to bring ruksaar back where and how will she fit in? Zabeer have two strikes against them they need to consummate there marriage for it to stay valid if something happens and he reaches the third talaq that's it marriage over permanently no do overs but since writers have amnesia and playing the game making up rules as they go I wouldn't be surprised if they completely ignored the nikah halala track where Zara passionately fought it as if it never happened and take the story that route and completely loose all credibility just to fit ruksaar in. Let's say if they need to remarry and Zeenet promised chaos at the wedding to me that's ruksaar s entrance what leverage does she have to stop the wedding?

Yes this whole days thing 7 or 5 is confusing. Besides Kabir had taken Zara back and wanted to live his life with her. But Shahbaz pressurized him for talaq due to murder allegations. Now how are murder and talaq related? Even if 2nd talaq is considered still they have to complete 3rd one too. How can they be divorced before that? 
As you rightly said the writers have messed up and now if Kabir Zara have to remarry then where does nikaah halala go?
 The writers touched debatable subjects but are probably incompetent to handle them hence messing up.

I don't foresee how Rukhsar fits in and as you said it may  be to fit that nikaah halala track. Zara fought against and so did Kabir. So now how do these two agree for it.

I don't want Rukhsar back, it would turn into pati patni aur voh track. Boring.