Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Lately they have just been throwing in random romantic moments at odd times that don't make sense thinking that way they are making the views happy after the chaos that is happening.
If I understood correctly Irfan says 2nd talaq happened so now it's super confusing as we don't know is it revocable talaq or not we lost count in This craziness! He took her back before the idda for the first talaq was over but the cvs changed there mind and said if he doesn't prove her innocence within 7 days second talaq will be given . Making it a conditional talaq that I doubt anyone has heard of before and the most important thing is he never pronounced the second talaq because he loves her and refuses to devorce her but some how time got reduced to 5 days and was judged that it happened idda was over based on what no one knows now they have second talaq first talaq idda ended ages ago if this is second are they still with in idda where it is revocable he can just consummate it and be done haveing a final Strike (talaq) lingering over there head or is it unrevokable where he has to ask for her hand in marriage and remarry her in front of witnesses. That is what we don't know. If he has to remarry her he shouldn't be romancing publicity like that. Also the over strict priest side hugs Reema who is a mehrem when he was constantly washing his hands when ever Zara touched him before marriage love sick puppy has loosened up a little too much lately. Writer is fishing in dangerous water touching every possible controversy raising questions then screwing it up confusing everyone in the process. Romantic moments are sweet but they need to make sense just randomly throwing them in there makes your scene extremely unbelievable.
Irfan told kabir to think about if he wants to take Zara back he has to consummate his marriage meaning it's in his hands what I didn't understand because of the language is just consummate or come back and remarry? If it's revocable just consummate they are fine romancing she is still his wife but if he needs to remarry she should be at her fathers house till he takes her back.

@ green I totally agree dear Maya 
the worst scene was their happy romance on the scooter when they were fleeing the kidnapper Miraj's  den the first time .😲
how can one rejoice after going thru so much torture just little while back ??πŸ˜•
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

@ green I totally agree dear Maya
the worst scene was their happy romance on the scooter when they were fleeing the kidnapper Miraj's den the first time .😲
how can one rejoice after going thru so much torture just little while back ??πŸ˜•

I was more confused about how the one wearing the helmet passed out lost consciousness while Zara who wasn't wearing a helmet got up just fine.
Yesterday's corn scene was very strange to me they spent a lot of time on it too going into fine detail of how she likes her corn and him cooking it to impress her.πŸ˜•what does it have to do with consummating their marriage to save it?Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago