Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I never understood what's the point of this serial? Sadhika never renuited.First the false Saahil-Nidhi marriage swap with Vedika & then Vedika marrying Yash & then by some god intervention they have a son named Ved with the drama of Vicky Donor.So they r following the trend of Kumkum/Kundali Bhagyas .There also Pragya-Abhi & Karan-Preeta will never reunite still they r the TRP toppers.Wonder how does these separate/never reunite lovers serial run with so many episodes & the core viewers also does not lose interest?But AAJS is not the TRP topper like Bhagyas so why sustain the same? Even in the Supershow special Princess Vedika in her previous birth gave a curse to Saahil that they won't ever reunite so kindly make the serial go off air then.
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How do you guys know they won't reunite? Maybe they will, later?
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Looks like sahil- vedika are the new anurag-prerna πŸ€’
rouble_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Looks like sahil- vedika are the new anurag-prerna🀒

Omg, why you say that ??? 😭 😭

In US we are a week or two, behind :/ and I didn't watch Kasauti Zindagi Ke, didn't have the channel then, moved to US, in 2000. 😭

But after you said that, I read the story in Wikipedia, and I can't see how that story is tied to this?

Except for the fact that, Prerna had Anurag's kid. Maybe Sahil won't believe Ved is his kid? Then do a dna year !!

Please tell how and why you are comparing that story to this, and how are they connected??   
ushasunder11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The story is going down the drains and smelling filth. What a nonsense idea of bringing 'Black Magic' into a family serial and yes much more idiotic by making the kids enact scenes being influenced by such notoriety. 
Feel the serial can shut shop and go off air cause its not promoting for what it was conceived or promised to be so for the audience. 

How much more evil can a lady of BDA stature can get to even tarnish a female tho its her enemy. It looks cheap and thrash conveying a very bad message to society and audience. 

Sahil professing to have true love for Vedika is now just proving that he is also an ordinary human being and MCP ultimately. Bhoomi being a Psychology student who can read minds fails to read the evil intentions behind BDA and the other negative leads and above all failing to know the truth or the sincerity in her own sister, which speaks of bad sibling relationship and gets to set a bad example on the audience. 

How long will the CVs / PHs drag the truth like a chewing gum being chewed looong and sugar cane being crushed beyond its juicy levels. 
Honestly with the change of the Director's hat in the serial, its going wayward and unimaginable. All good actors are being wasted of their proficiency and talent. 

Wish the channel in charge takes a call and get the serial off air at the earliest. Hopeful wishing with both fingers and toes crossed, cause its just going beyond limits to watch episode which is turning into a pain.
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh guys don't lose hope.Sadhika will surely reunite in our dreams & fanfiction stories? πŸ€£ πŸ€£.AAJS is copying the Bhagyas where namesake couples like Pragya-Abhi & Karan-Preeta exist but they r the TRP toppers not this one yet its going on & on.Its gonna cross 200+ but Sadhika will never reunite.They will have only Vicky Donor moments.Astitva was a much better story than this when the society was not even ready for such a concept.A matured love story is doomed to fail unless properly executed.It has become an amateur story now where love gets expressed through eye expressions.New form of making love? πŸ‘ πŸ‘. Somebody mentioned Prerna-Anuraag well they did reunite & I think they got married also briefly for season 1 yet Komolika kept them apart always.Same thing is gonna happen with the current Season 2.But here neither Sadhika confessed love nor got married nor will they ever will be.They are eternally separate lovers.
Edited by masked - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Omg, why you say that ??? 😭 😭

In US we are a week or two, behind :/ and I didn't watch Kasauti Zindagi Ke, didn't have the channel then, moved to US, in 2000. 😭

But after you said that, I read the story in Wikipedia, and I can't see how that story is tied to this?

Except for the fact that, Prerna had Anurag's kid. Maybe Sahil won't believe Ved is his kid? Then do a dna year !!

Please tell how and why you are comparing that story to this, and how are they connected??   

No dear the comparison is far simpler. Prerna-anurag are promoted as a couple who will love each other for eternity, like the tracks of a railway that never actually meet despite the fact that railway tracks run together in the same direction side by side always (as srk introduced them this way in the promo for new KZK promo, as they're story will be the same in this season like last season, where they aren't meant to be together). They will love each other, be willing to die for each other, but they will never be destined to be together. Separation is the reality of prerna-anurag's story, and I feel much like anurag-prerna they're making sahil-vedika just like them. Two people who deep down love each other immensely, but always will be kept apart through cruel twists of fate. πŸ˜­
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Oh guys don't lose hope.Sadhika will surely reunite in our dreams & fanfiction stories? πŸ€£ πŸ€£.AAJS is copying the Bhagyas where namesake couples like Pragya-Abhi & Karan-Preeta exist but they r the TRP toppers not this one yet its going on & on.Its gonna cross 200+ but Sadhika will never reunite.They will have only Vicky Donor moments.Astitva was a much better story than this when the society was not even ready for such a concept.A matured love story is doomed to fail unless properly executed.It has become an amateur story now where love gets expressed through eye expressions.New form of making love? πŸ‘ πŸ‘. Somebody mentioned Prerna-Anuraag well they did reunite & I think they got married also briefly for season 1 yet Komolika kept them apart always.Same thing is gonna happen with the current Season 2.But here neither Sadhika confessed love nor got married nor will they ever will be.They are eternally separate lovers.

Prerna-anurag married briefly after a long wait, then after their divorce they never ever united for the rest of the show. They were never really together through all of the show. The show ran, what 8 years, and from that, they were together married for far less than a year, but before and after this short-lived marriage of theirs they were always married to other people and after their divorce they never united. Anurag had 3 wives which is excluding prerna, who was the second of his 4 wives. Their story was sad as they showed their union only happened in death. They were meant to be the definition of star-crossed lovers. And all that crap went on for years.
rouble_lover thumbnail
Can't they both reunite for once?!?! I want Sahil to get drunk and Vedika to get drugged, and then end up sleeping together, and realize the next day. Then Sahil to leave Bhoomi and marry Vedika !! :D :D Make this dream come trueee !! Damn you CVs !!!! >:X
Krntjhc thumbnail
Prerna is not doormat like vedika. Vedika ko dekhke lagta hai uski koi self respect hi nhi hai aur uprse yeh kala jadu aur badi amma ka crap