Will Sadhika ever be united?

mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
okay so i have been watching this show from the first episode. Been watching sahil heart broken more than 10 times from vedhika, there has been problems in their lives all the time, I just wished CVS would not change the story around, i loved the beginnings when sahil lived as tenant at vedhika's house, their nok joke, those were some great memories from the show, then the evils came in between ruined the whole sahil and vedika's story, now that because of a misunderstanding sahil hates vedika, i just hope he realizes that it wasn't her fault and not to hate her. i wished vedika confessed her love to sahil without thinking about what people would think or say.. i wish i wish,, anyways i hope sahil and vedika get together as a happy. couple and live happily ever after. 
KOI AS BADE AMMA KO MAR DALO,, SHE GETS ON MY NERVES. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope one day soon too!
Parud7 thumbnail
Makers are not interested in sadika union. They think that only Rona dhona n saaas bahu saga, sadika separation will bring more trp. The real story they had left far behind. In the beginning I was the big fan of the show lots of time wrote precap updates but now show loose the charm. I don't understand why CVS are not interested in sadika love story. Every other person entered in the show got married to either sahil or vedika but why the lead arnt still married inspite they have their children now 
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
No they are not together soon or end  tak lost all hope after leap no chance they're together
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It feels like all they are doing is keep having that destiny and fate is always linking and tying up together - no matter how far or near they are - they are meant to be...  

I think we all should of kinda guessed that when the show did a scene & other moments of calling them modern Radha and Krishna... you felt like since Radha and Krishna were never somewhat together but always destined as one and seen as one... i kinda feel like thats what the show has been showing... 

Talking of Radha and Krishna, anyone checked out Star Bharat's Radha-Krishn promo, looks so good!!! 
Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Story is mucked up beyond redemption by the channel.  It is also clear now that they will never give Sadika.  Looks like the mass audience do not want the two together and Zee is going with their choice.  I seriously hope the show fails big time ow for playing with our sentiments and wasting our time.
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😡 uff yeh drama kitne din hue koi accha romantic scene of Dream bhi nahi aaya
Parud7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: name2saakshi

😡 uff yeh drama kitne din hue koi accha romantic scene of Dream bhi nahi aaya

Kese aayega pehle Sahil vedika se pyar krta tha than dreams aa jate the abto nafrat krta hai n vedika to use pyar krti nhi n show mein CVS bekar hain to bhul jao koi romantic scenes 

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
They will unite in the last epi of series unfortunately.
Thought we would get to see the ups and downs of a dynamic relationship instead same old wine in a new bottle.
Zee dramas are too regressive.
Swapna07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No, they will not unite because makers and channel do not want them to unite... they are more inclined towards their regressive audience and chose to ignore the progressive audience who were with them since its inception... now that we have given up... the other section of audience too will stop watching when they get better drama in the same time slot... hopefull for BB...

Just on the lighter note...😊... progressive audience = gharwali and regressive audience = baharwali... the show started out with a good note doing well with gharwali... in between came baharwali and the trps shot up... now to please the baharwali makers arent giving sadika and gharwali left ... as soon as baharwali gets another better option they too will leave🤣... just a few more days they will lose both...
Edited by Swapna07 - 5 years ago