Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

807116 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: himmo100

Pakistan does not have Muslim actors as big as Khans...lol

What the heck are you talking about...if he indeed was abducted it probably had nothing to do with him being hindu but perhaps a rich person...recently my fahter was looted there as well.

and why are u getting defensive? did i ever claim pakistan to be perfect in terms of these things

its your insecurity that is making you defensive...

anyway lets not get defensive lol. this is an unfortunate truth. deal with it

Well there are no Hindu actors as big as Fawad Khan either and I don't care about that.

But when Pakistani people feel sympathetic towards these Khans for being Khans in India, I feel like replying back. I am sure, these Khans prefer to be in India (with this richness which comes along with the bickering) over being Fawad Khans in Pakistan (with much lesser wealth and no bickering).

On bold, that's what I say. If a person gets looted, that's because he is rich. If a girl gets raped, that's because she is a girl. But in India, everything has to be seen through secular card. If a Muslim boy rapes a Hindu girl, it is a general rape case. If a Hindu boys rapes a Muslim girl, it is a communal rape case.

There is nothing wrong in being defensive against the attackers. You name called India unnecessarily, hence I replied. I am neither insecure of my Hinduness or Indianness. I don't consider truth as unfortunate thing. We consider it as the final winner.
454573 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Well there are no Hindu actors as big as Fawad Khan either and I don't care about that.

Even I did not know Fawad Khan before he came to BW movies

Most Pakistanis are not into lollywood...lol

But when Pakistani people feel sympathetic towards these Khans for being Khans in India, I feel like replying back. I am sure, these Khans prefer to be in India (with this richness which comes along with the bickering) over being Fawad Khans in Pakistan (with much lesser wealth and no bickering).

Well problem is not us...its people in your country who gives fodder. lol. they indeed say these things so its not like i am making things up

but of course people like you mind because u are not like those

best solution is not to get defensive...if u will point out to something like that i will not get defensive

i will acknowledge lol

u just cannot run away from truth...by you i mean you or I

On bold, that's what I say. If a person gets looted, that's because he is rich. If a girl gets raped, that's because she is a girl. But in India, everything has to be seen through secular card. If a Muslim boy rapes a Hindu girl, it is a general rape case. If a Hindu boys rapes a Muslim girl, it is a communal rape case.

thats wrong...if it happens. i cant fix it but its wrong...

There is nothing wrong in being defensive against the attackers. You name called India unnecessarily, hence I replied. I am neither insecure of my Hinduness or Indianness. I don't consider truth as unfortunate thing. We consider it as the final winner.

no u did get defensive lol

i never involved india...lol where did that come from

in your insecurity and defensive approach u took it as india

i just pointed out to people who usually cry on these things...so made fun of them

anyway its ok..i know where u r coming from but control and channel ur emotions

learn from wise himmo lol
807116 thumbnail

Well problem is not us...its people in your country who gives fodder. lol. they indeed say these things so its not like i am making things up

but of course people like you mind because u are not like those

best solution is not to get defensive...if u will point out to something like that i will not get defensive

i will acknowledge lol

u just cannot run away from truth...by you i mean you or I

no u did get defensive lol

i never involved india...lol where did that come from

in your insecurity and defensive approach u took it as india

i just pointed out to people who usually cry on these things...so made fun of them

anyway its ok..i know where u r coming from but control and channel ur emotions

learn from wise himmo lol

You brought in the Hindu - Muslim angle by saying "Imagine if Khans .." line. Yes, there are many others. But in this thread, it was started by you.

Yes, I will be defensive towards offensive people. As long as I am not offensive, I don't care what I am labelled as.

I don't need to run away from truth or feel insecure of myself. At least I am comfortable enough to acknowledge who my forefathers are. History books of Pakistan run away from this fundamental truth.
Edited by flipfl0p - 6 years ago
454573 thumbnail

You brought in the Hindu - Muslim angle by saying "Imagine if Khans .." line. Yes, there are many others. But in this thread, it was started by you.

Yes, I will be defensive towards offensive people. As long as I am not offensive, I don't care what I am labelled as.

I don't need to run away from truth or feel insecure of myself. At least I am comfortable enough to acknowledge who my forefathers are. History books of Pakistan run away from this fundamental truth.

I have been talking respectfully with you...now remain within your limits and dont expand this to 2 nations and forefathers.

sharafat ka zamaana nahi hai...lol

and ONE FINAL TIME...it was a sarcastic comment at those who SAY SUCH THINGS

807116 thumbnail

I have been talking respectfully with you...now remain within your limits and dont expand this to 2 nations and forefathers.

sharafat ka zamaana nahi hai...lol

and ONE FINAL TIME...it was a sarcastic comment at those who SAY SUCH THINGS

On bold,

I will quote the same words you used for me

"its your insecurity that is making you defensive...

anyway lets not get defensive lol. this is an unfortunate truth. deal with it.."

About "those who say such things"; Sometimes they start. Sometimes you start. When they start, you have all the right to give back to those. But in this thread, you started it without any provocation.
Edited by flipfl0p - 6 years ago
454573 thumbnail

On bold,

I will quote the same words you used for me

"its your insecurity that is making you defensive...

anyway lets not get defensive lol. this is an unfortunate truth. deal with it.."

About "those who say such things"; Sometimes they start. Sometimes you start. When they start, you have all the right to give back to those. But in this thread, you started it without any provocation.

yeah with one difference

i was talking about a fringe group with extremist views who tells people to get the heck out of their country

and you went to a whole country and forefathers

i am telling u again...

u r losing it...lol.. sometimes when its not working and one is failing then continuing further makes it worse and worse and u make a fool out of yourself

let it go. lol
454573 thumbnail
abhi bhi waqt hai

flip kar jao...

aur flop hone say bach jao

lol
807116 thumbnail

yeah with one difference

i was talking about a fringe group with extremist views who tells people to get the heck out of their country

and you went to a whole country and forefathers

i am telling u again...

u r losing it...lol.. sometimes when its not working and one is failing then continuing further makes it worse and worse and u make a fool out of yourself

let it go. lol

When no fringe group was attacking or nobody were expressing any extremist view here (it happens in one particular id's threads), why were you addressing to them here? Were you inviting them here?

I sympathise with the losers who warn others about loosing, fools who consider themselves to be Einstein. But I don't tell them not to assume. Every one has the right to imagine as long as it does not harm others.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

oh ok..thanks for the info J

imagine if a khan had that sort of connections in pakistan lol

😆 oh god
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anachronist

Hello Gulabi. Long time no see . 😛