Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Wonder what family she has there??

I would love to visit Pak too!! I believe it's the only place on Earth where one can enjoy their Indian identity like nowhere else. <3
454573 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Wonder what family she has there??

I would love to visit Pak too!! I believe it's the only place on Earth where one can enjoy their Indian identity like nowhere else. <3

oh u r most welcome ..enjoy the mountains in north to greenery in punjab and lahore

visit islamabad as well ..i was there its so neat and clean and scenic..go to murre from there...by road..lots of tea installs there on road side with valley so close

come to karachi for beaches and visit desert mohenjodaro as well

just let me know before u r there

i will make sure i am not there lol
Edited by himmo100 - 6 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zee_RK

Guys it was a laugh riot ๐Ÿ˜† I saw it twice in packed cinema in Lahore. Its much much better than its prequel. I have never laughed so much in life and its not a remake of any bw movie. The punch lines, political satires are clean and its an entertaining family movie. I highly recommend it specially for Ahmed Butt and Vasay's script.. its mind blowing!!

Never said it's a remake. But they have completely based the story on it.
No Entry - Three men fed up of their wives, there comes Salman, their rescuer. He takes them away and makes them hook up with girls until he realises he is wrong when he falls in love.
JPNA had a similar kind of plot. Not only that but Fahad Mustafa's Na Malum Afraad was a blatant copy of Hera Pheri Series as well.
It might be a good comedy but apart that I think Pakistani Cinema needs to focus more on quality. They have potential and the best actors with them.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

yeah heard loads of praises for load wedding

but collection are so low on eid week ๐Ÿ˜†

And that's unfortunate.
Load Wedding was a laughter riot as well. I had merely gone to watch that Aamir Liaquit's game show parody๐Ÿ˜†. That was hilarious. Other than that also the movie was really funny and gave out some really good messages in a light-hearted manner.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic2

And that's unfortunate.
Load Wedding was a laughter riot as well. I had merely gone to watch that Aamir Liaquit's game show parody๐Ÿ˜†. That was hilarious. Other than that also the movie was really funny and gave out some really good messages in a light-hearted manner.

true nabeel quereshi is gem

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: himmo100

oh ok...khaala and maa ka mun i.e. maamun in khi

good loo

her uncle in karachi is founder of ever ready pictures films which is a big hub for films n TV in Pakistan
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello Gulabi. Long time no see . ๐Ÿ˜›
454573 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

her uncle in karachi is founder of ever ready pictures films which is a big hub for films n TV in Pakistan

oh ok..thanks for the info J

imagine if a khan had that sort of connections in pakistan lol
807116 thumbnail

Originally posted by: himmo100

oh ok..thanks for the info J

imagine if a khan had that sort of connections in pakistan lol

Khans do have relatives in Pakistan. But they are not as famous as them. Ali Zafar is related to Amir Khan.

No need to compare the two nation with such complacent attitude. I can reply, "How come Pakistan does not have any Hindu actor/actress as big as Khans?".
"What would have happened, if any Khan was abducted (god forbid, it never happens) by a Hindu gang?" etc.
But I can clearly visualise, how left and the media would have cried as to how the secular fabric of media is in danger etc (forgetting, how a Hindu South Indian actor was abducted by a bandid, Rajesh Roshan was hit by a bullet, Gulshan Kumar was killed etc). Did Pakistani media make a big noise about secularism in Pakistan when this guy was abducted?

Yes, Khans are pulled down. That's because they are at the top. Even Amitabh was pulled down when he was at the top. Religion is just an excuse. Nobody bothers about Irfan Khan.
454573 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Khans do have relatives in Pakistan. But they are not as famous as them. Ali Zafar is related to Amir Khan.

No need to compare the two nation with such complacent attitude. I can reply, "How come Pakistan does not have any Hindu actor/actress as big as Khans?".
"What would have happened, if any Khan was abducted (god forbid, it never happens) by a Hindu gang?" etc.
But I can clearly visualise, how left and the media would have cried as to how the secular fabric of media is in danger etc (forgetting, how a Hindu South Indian actor was abducted by a bandid, Rajesh Roshan was hit by a bullet, Gulshan Kumar was killed etc). Did Pakistani media make a big noise about secularism in Pakistan when this guy was abducted?

Yes, Khans are pulled down. That's because they are at the top. Even Amitabh was pulled down when he was at the top. Religion is just an excuse. Nobody bothers about Irfan Khan.

Pakistan does not have Muslim actors as big as Khans...lol

What the heck are you talking about...if he indeed was abducted it probably had nothing to do with him being hindu but perhaps a rich person...recently my fahter was looted there as well.

and why are u getting defensive? did i ever claim pakistan to be perfect in terms of these things

its your insecurity that is making you defensive...

anyway lets not get defensive lol. this is an unfortunate truth. deal with it
Edited by himmo100 - 6 years ago