Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm surprised JPNA even had a sequel. The movie was shit and a copy of Salman's No Entry. The dance sequences based on 00's BW. Always wondered how the hell it worked well on the BO.
The Pakistani Cinema is focusing on quantity rather on Quality. Load Wedding that released on the same day is so good.
Edited by hotchic2 - 6 years ago
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
humayun ki jawani toh 30 saal pehle jaa chuki hai
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Her naniyaal is in karachi n all her khala n maMA zaada cousins lived there in Clifton.
807116 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Juhi is the niece of a famous Pakistani film and TV producer Satish Anand and has been to Karachi quite a few times.

And Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2 is an awesome laugh riot, i have never in my life laughed so much during a movie.

Is he the one who got abducted by terrorists and released after six months?
454573 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iambest

humayun ki jawani toh 30 saal pehle jaa chuki hai

are 47 ka hai

add 3 years margin of error

jawani goes at 30

toh answer is 20 years

meri jawani 54 saal pehle gayi thi
454573 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Her naniyaal is in karachi n all her khala n maMA zaada cousins lived there in Clifton.

oh ok...khaala and maa ka mun i.e. maamun in khi

good loo
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Juhi is the niece of a famous Pakistani film and TV producer Satish Anand and has been to Karachi quite a few times.

And Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2 is an awesome laugh riot, i have never in my life laughed so much during a movie.

really ??

my friends told me it was all over beech ma chor ke bhag aye 😆
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 6 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic2

I'm surprised JPNA even had a sequel. The movie was shit and a copy of Salman's No Entry. The dance sequences based on 00's BW. Always wondered how the hell it worked well on the BO.

The Pakistani Cinema is focusing on quantity rather on Quality. Load Wedding that released on the same day is so good.

yeah heard loads of praises for load wedding

but collection are so low on eid week 😆
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Guys it was a laugh riot 😆 I saw it twice in packed cinema in Lahore. Its much much better than its prequel. I have never laughed so much in life and its not a remake of any bw movie. The punch lines, political satires are clean and its an entertaining family movie. I highly recommend it specially for Ahmed Butt and Vasay's script.. its mind blowing!!
454573 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

really ??

my friends told me it was all over beech ma chor ke bhag aye 😆

friend nay food court say aaloo chat khaa li hogi

isi liyan bhaag gaya beech mein lol