Juhi Chawla is in ....... city

454573 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Juhi Chawla in Karachi

KARACHI: Renowned Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla is on a visit to Pakistan these days, the 'Ishq' starlet posted a picture of her latest outing in Karachi on Friday.

An ecstatic Juhi, sharing about her lunch at the city's Boat Club with family friends, posted on Twitter:

"In Karachi, out for lunch to the Boat Club with family friends... and then to the movies ...a delightful Pakistani romcom 'Jawani Phir Nahin Ani' ... which coincidentally had a full Indian girl/ Pakistani boy love story."

Juhi Chawla@iam_juhi

In Karachi, out for lunch to the Boat Club with family friends... and then to the movies ...a delightful Pakistani romcom 'Jawani Phir Nahin Ani' ... which coincidentally had a full Indian girl/ Pakistani boy love story

The 50-year-old actress also shared about her anticipation of the newly-released 'Jawani Phir Nahin Ani', calling it a 'delightful Pakistani rom-com.'

This is not the actress' first time in Pakistan. Earlier, she had also come to in the country; in 2013 and 2016.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

454573 thumbnail
Chawla frequently visits Pakistan as she has family living in the country.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice! Sounds like she's having fun.
She has family there? The article says family friends.
Wondering why the article calls her a starlet...she definitely was a big star in her time.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice! I would love to visit Pakistan some day. Probably during Baisakhi time for a visit to Nankana Sahib.
454573 thumbnail
second post is line from another news website. she must have some family there. why would she visit again and again.

@starlet. yeah that is wrong. lol
1123225 thumbnail
The article uses "renowned" and "starlet" in the same sentence. Logically, she cannot be both. I think it's a language issue.

She looks gorgeous.
454573 thumbnail
She was a starlet when Ishq was made. So maybe that is what article meant.
Edited by himmo100 - 6 years ago
1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: himmo100

She was a starlet when Ishq was made. So maybe that is what article meant.

IIRC... Ishq was made when she was a huge star. 😕 Almost at the end of her career (Sadly, I'm old enough to remember the 90s).
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Juhi is the niece of a famous Pakistani film and TV producer Satish Anand and has been to Karachi quite a few times.

And Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2 is an awesome laugh riot, i have never in my life laughed so much during a movie.
454573 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Juhi is the niece of a famous Pakistani film and TV producer Satish Anand and has been to Karachi quite a few times.

And Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2 is an awesome laugh riot, i have never in my life laughed so much during a movie.

oh ok...desh dirohi hai lol

ok i will download it once master print is out...i dont follow much...but hummayun saeed looks really pakao to me...and i dont like that mota comedian who is in every second movie it seems

but will keep track