Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 29 Aug 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Zara enters her room and is surprised to find the room decorated with roses, rose petals m candles , fairy lights .
Kanir saysnhe dis it for her 
Zara os very pleased pkanir then says he could not reverse the talaq , but he promises to find the real culprit behind Nilo's death , he will clear her name frommmurder accusations 
They will live separate until,then .
Zara says if he failed to prove this in seven days their talak would become solemnized .
Kanir assures he will,succeed 

Zara then says they will,enjoy this togetherness until then .
Zara says she will change him . She will,change the way he looked , his snoring , etc lthey have masti fun and  moments of happiness .
Kanir reminds that he had given one talaq so he had lost the rights to touch her .
Zara says she wanted him to hug her. She dis not know how long it will,be before they reunited . She dis not wishnto remember the restrictions 
Zara weeps , as kabir says he was scared of khuda . Sad song plays in BG ..."  Hamaari adhuri kahani .."
Zabir get emotional as they longingly stare at eachother...their souls hug tightly for the last time ... 

Zara is  packing her case for goingnto her maika ,she gives him instructions to care of himself .  Kabir asks her not to pack so many clothes as she was going away only for a week .
Theu argue on this matter. 
Zara is scared that if he failed to hunt dwn the murderer they will get divorced .

They then get busy remiving the decorationsnof their previois romantic night 
Alina comes to meet bhai bhaabhi .
Alina is upset knowing zara was leaving . She gets upset n starts weeping . Kanir gets emotional for making his jaan se pyaari behen weep  
Shahbaz refuses to stop zara from this house. ..even though Aisha pleads him . Zeenat argues with Aisha .
Shahbaz says it was good for every one if zara went away . 
Alina and  Aisha weep as Zara walks out ...they weep as they hug ... Shehbaz says he too wae unhapoy that zara had to go away , but it was for the sake of his son .Zeenat smirks . 

Qazi Hashmi shares with his followers and Khalid miya that after seven days Zabir will separate . Khalid is all smiles . One follower says zara was not yet arrested . Hashmi says Kabir had given up his biwi for the majhab and he could do anything for his kaum . 
Kabir drops Zara home , she bids him. Allah hafis n walks away . 

At her house Zara's entry surprises her ammi abbu . Zara hugs Ammi and they get emotional . Zara  assures her Abbu  that she will hunt the real culprit behind nilo's death .. Irfan Says she was proud of Zara and she was under attack by political vendatta . Her situation was a result of Hashmi's handiwork . Irfan says   Shahbaz Ahmad will never allow Kabir to take back his talaq . Zara assures she will never let them win who were trying to separate them/ plotting against Zabir .
Irfan assures zara not to give up, fight on, he will always supprt his daughter. 

Precap 
Kabir argues  against ward  boy who gave witness against zara 
Zara  and Reema try to catch that ward boy as he escapes .
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ€— thank you so much for the written update Suta sweetheart !
Ok now I'm so confused !

Haven't watched the episode yet but didn't he take her back before the time limit? Weren't Zeenet and shahbaz worried about them spending the night together breaking the talaq before but now that they want to break it they can't ?
Is it just me or are these writers flip floppy when they feel like it ?
Kabeer made Zara give up her principles and persistence making her character a door mat not fighting when she could have cleared this mess using her Zara siddiqui brain . Now when it's almost too late she is finally waking up and letting go of her promise to let go of her brain .
Will come back after I watch the episode and my head stops spinning
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

πŸ€— thank you so much for the written update Suta sweetheart !
Ok now I'm so confused !

Haven't watched the episode yet but didn't he take her back before the time limit? Weren't Zeenet and shahbaz worried about them spending the night together breaking the talaq before but now that they want to break it they can't ?
Is it just me or are these writers flip floppy when they feel like it ?
Kabeer made Zara give up her principles and persistence making her character a door mat not fighting when she could have cleared this mess using her Zara siddiqui brain . Now when it's almost too late she is finally waking up and letting go of her promise to let go of her brain .
Will come back after I watch the episode and my head stops spinning

Strong zara siddiqui will emerge soon 
Please do let the writers take their time .
The show will end otherwise if zabir unite for ever happily ever after 
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Strong zara siddiqui will emerge soon
Please do let the writers take their time .
The show will end otherwise if zabir unite for ever happily ever after

I'm not in a hurry for them to unite but I'm super confused with so many holes in the story .
Up until now no one is questioning at all about the real killer not even Zara and kabeer themselves.
Everyone is set on innocent Zara being the murderer . Zeenet is insane and never once doubted for any of the evil things she is doing. Evil is always prevailing and the story is following other shows now after having its own uniqueness. It's turning into endless depression with evil always having the upper hand.
Boy was it painful to here him say now when I finally love you we have to separate .
That was like a punch in the gut she has loved him for so long and he is just now catching up .
I'm really happy that he is finally using his head and going after the real killer but his previous track record makes me really nervous that everything lies in his hands now he has always trusted the wrong people and moved around they way they want him too. Only way they ever succeeded was when kabeer and Zara teamed up and worked together along with Reema and Emran .
I am excited to see kabeer Bond πŸ˜† in action!
I want them to take their time and fill in all the holes this track has awesome potential if they scale down on the depression and negativity a bit .
Sutapasima thumbnail

I'm not in a hurry for them to unite but I'm super confused with so many holes in the story .
Up until now no one is questioning at all about the real killer not even Zara and kabeer themselves.
Everyone is set on innocent Zara being the murderer . Zeenet is insane and never once doubted for any of the evil things she is doing. Evil is always prevailing and the story is following other shows now after having its own uniqueness. It's turning into endless depression with evil always having the upper hand.
Boy was it painful to here him say now when I finally love you we have to separate .
That was like a punch in the gut she has loved him for so long and he is just now catching up .
I'm really happy that he is finally using his head and going after the real killer but his previous track record makes me really nervous that everything lies in his hands now he has always trusted the wrong people and moved around they way they want him too. Only way they ever succeeded was when kabeer and Zara teamed up and worked together along with Reema and Emran .
I am excited to see kabeer Bond πŸ˜† in action!
I want them to take their time and fill in all the holes this track has awesome potential if they scale down on the depression and negativity a bit .

Zara and Kabir's pain was so much evident tonight 
I was in tears πŸ˜­
Houstonmom thumbnail

Zara and Kabir's pain was so much evident tonight
I was in tears😭

Just finished watching the episode . That was brutal!
Am I missing something for the past 2-3 months kabeer has been hugging and sometimes kissing Zara on the head at every chance he got on Saturday he almost went a step further now that she asked him for a hug saying she needs it since she has no idea if they will ever be together again they step away from each other as they have one talaq between them ? Umm and there souls hug instead really?

img upload

Has karma gone on vacation? Zeenet's evil smirk as Zara broken heartedly leaves the house is beyond cruel 😑 . As for the imam and his goons was praying they would shock on the food the entire scene but my prayers weren't answered 😭 . The only believable part of the episode was when Zara walked into her fathers house . Her parents expressions force you to cry hats off to that scene amazing πŸ‘ !
I'm just scared now that Irfan may be the next good turn negative character that will stand in the couples way to protect his daughter. Up until now he has been quiet but it looks like that volcano is about to erupt . πŸ˜•
I'm a little emotional today don't mean to offend anyone just writing what I feel . Actors and crew did an amazing job! its this part of the story shown today that I'm not impressed with .Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Dear Maya ^^
Loved your replies 
I love it when you vent out 
I also want to do the same ..but you see I have restrictions 
Bless you dear 
Please do share all you feel 
I am totally with you and agree 100%πŸ€—
Houstonmom thumbnail

Dear Maya ^^

Loved your replies
I love it when you vent out
I also want to do the same ..but you see I have restrictions
Bless you dear
Please do share all you feel
I am totally with you and agree 100%πŸ€—

πŸ€— thank you sweetheart.
I'm a bit of a hothead sometimes and today's episode had bs overload . I'm Muslim and it has me confused and upset let alone others that look at this story as a model 😭 .
Forgot to ask if we are aloud to use gifs and pictures in ISA forum ?
I'm known to write entire post using them if aloud πŸ˜†
If not I'm sorry and won't use them anymore.
Sutapasima thumbnail

πŸ€— thank you sweetheart.
I'm a bit of a hothead sometimes and today's episode had bs overload . I'm Muslim and it has me confused and upset let alone others that look at this story as a model 😭 .
Forgot to ask if we are aloud to use gifs and pictures in ISA forum ?
I'm known to write entire post using them if aloud πŸ˜†
If not I'm sorry and won't use them anymore.

Dear friend ...you have been a perfect member ..not broken any rules 
Dont worry 
Feel free to share about the show 
Your knowlegde of Quoran holy book must be giving you an extra edge which we do not have 
We learn so many things reading your posts 
Thanks for being part of this forum dear .
Really appreciate it .πŸ‘πŸΌ
Houstonmom thumbnail
The reason I'm so confused is because didn't kabir end the talaq on Monday , When he verbally asked Zara if she agreed to stay with him and she accepted ?
So that talaq should be revoked as it was within the idda period right? A talaq is revoked verbally or by action meaning he says it verbally "take you back " or action by consummating. If I'm not mistaken he clearly verbally took her back and she accepted.
Then why are they back to square one again πŸ˜• ?After 7 days if he doesn't prove her innocence he will be forced by his father to give her talaq number 2 even though he doesn't want to he is gambling with their fait which is equally wrong and no joke. If he is forced to give talaq #2 and god forbid they have a fight after and he pronounced the 3 rd that's it they are done no do overs .
I'm not a certified scholar by any means and still have a lot to learn ! But even with basic knowledge a lot of this story is not correct. The best thing about this show is that it's making us research what we don't know and gives us a really good topic to discuss with family and hearing everyone's personal opinion is very interesting.Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago