Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

The reason I'm so confused is because didn't kabir end the talaq on Monday , When he verbally asked Zara if she agreed to stay with him and she accepted ?
So that talaq should be revoked as it was within the idda period right? A talaq is revoked verbally or by action meaning he says it verbally "take you back " or action by consummating. If I'm not mistaken he clearly verbally took her back and she accepted.
Then why are they back to square one again 😕 ?After 7 days if he doesn't prove her innocence he will be forced by his father to give her talaq number 2 even though he doesn't want to he is gambling with their fait which is equally wrong and no joke. If he is forced to give talaq #2 and god forbid they have a fight after and he pronounced the 3 rd that's it they are done no do overs .
I'm not a certified scholar by any means and still have a lot to learn ! But even with basic knowledge a lot of this story is not correct. The best thing about this show is that it's making us research what we don't know and gives us a really good topic to discuss with family and hearing everyone's personal opinion is very interesting.

The writers have forgotten what they wtote in previous episode 
They are contradicting themselves 
athai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am not an active member in the forum but at times the show goes so overboard with it's context that I can't seem to be able to keep quiet anymore. Being a Muslim I find the whole divorce track and the way divorce has been handled very problematic and the hugs and kisses that Zara and Kabir shared during the period of iddat has offended me a bit if I will be honest. But that is how it has been shown in the show then why did Kabir all of a sudden remember that he cannot touch her yesterday? Why is there no consistency in the storyline with something as basic as this? Also, did Kabir not take Zara back and Zara agreed to it? Well, there is something about verbally taking back one's wife with witness present. If we go by that logic even, was Zara not saying just a day was left for second talaq at the time when Kabir said he is taking her back? How did one day now become seven days? Again, they are repeatedly saying muqammal talaq' which esentially means that their talaq would be complete, as in the period of three months is over!?When did Kabir give her a second talaq in that case or let's say he didn't give a talaq but didn't take her back in front of witness neither got physically intimate with her which started the second phase of talaq, has 21 days of the second phase already passed by where we only witnessed the Eid day and the day after the eid?

I am not even going into the logic of the murder track, these are very basic part of the storyline that should not be so difficult for the CVs to maintain consistency in. By the way, why are Zara and Zeenat always given such gorgeous and blingy clothes? I have no problem with them, some of Zara's dresses are quite pretty but who wears clothes with stones and sequins on a regular basis? What they generally wear are usually worn by people on special occasions and what they wear on special occasions are actually fit for the bride! And why are all indoor shooting done in the dark? Zabir's bedroom is always dark, the living room chandelier reflects on their faces now and then, it's just strange, this kind of lighting in a drama which is not of horror genre.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: athai

I am not an active member in the forum but at times the show goes so overboard with it's context that I can't seem to be able to keep quiet anymore. Being a Muslim I find the whole divorce track and the way divorce has been handled very problematic and the hugs and kisses that Zara and Kabir shared during the period of iddat has offended me a bit if I will be honest. But that is how it has been shown in the show then why did Kabir all of a sudden remember that he cannot touch her yesterday? Why is there no consistency in the storyline with something as basic as this? Also, did Kabir not take Zara back and Zara agreed to it? Well, there is something about verbally taking back one's wife with witness present. If we go by that logic even, was Zara not saying just a day was left for second talaq at the time when Kabir said he is taking her back? How did one day now become seven days? Again, they are repeatedly saying muqammal talaq' which esentially means that their talaq would be complete, as in the period of three months is over!?When did Kabir give her a second talaq in that case or let's say he didn't give a talaq but didn't take her back in front of witness neither got physically intimate with her which started the second phase of talaq, has 21 days of the second phase already passed by where we only witnessed the Eid day and the day after the eid?

I am not even going into the logic of the murder track, these are very basic part of the storyline that should not be so difficult for the CVs to maintain consistency in. By the way, why are Zara and Zeenat always given such gorgeous and blingy clothes? I have no problem with them, some of Zara's dresses are quite pretty but who wears clothes with stones and sequins on a regular basis? What they generally wear are usually worn by people on special occasions and what they wear on special occasions are actually fit for the bride! And why are all indoor shooting done in the dark? Zabir's bedroom is always dark, the living room chandelier reflects on their faces now and then, it's just strange, this kind of lighting in a drama which is not of horror genre.

@ pink 
the writers made them hug during the Pd if Iddat and suddenly they remembered their folly 
they themselves are inconsistent 

@ blue they did agree to be together for life and cancelling talaq they did spend their night of togetherness . why are they confusing viewers by showing us something opposite in the next episode ??

@ green they forgot what they wrote and they are thinking viewers are fools too 
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes like in other serials there have been inconsistencies and
bloopers. No one wears such heavily embroidered clothes they are
uncomfortable and besides the climate is hot. Its only done to make it look good on screen and that also adds on to the popularity of show.
Some women simply watch to see the varied designs and colors. Eisha had shared in an interview that Zara lehengas are popular.

But simply trying to somehow make some sense out it. Yesterday when Kabir said no for touching Zara, guess it was implied that it was leading to sex. So in polite words it was refuted. Zara has hugged Kabir quite a number of times after the first pronouncement of Talaq.
Kabir did somewhat take back the talaq when Zara gave up on her
principles and wanted her to live her life with him. The duo did
cancel their talaq but there was witness and Kabir being helpless in
front of his father Shahbaaz put up the condition that if he is unable
to prove Zara innocent then he would pronounce irrevocable talaq. So the talaq would be forced upon Kabir by his father. Now what happens to the 3rd talaq well, may be 2nd talaq has to lead to 3rd too. Or they can be clubbed? No idea about this.

Also how are murder and talaq related? The young goons forcing it!

What I found absurd was, how can finger prints be transferred from the glass to the drip solution bag? How did they get such a technology?
There is actually no basis to allege Zara as a killer. Its stupid.

The lights effect is a deliberate thing, perhaps the makers feel it
adds to the impact. Sometimes it is fine and adds more to the scene or emotions but at times its annoying. They should use it only when
needed and not in all scenes.

The makers are simply dragging the track or they have changed the story. Perhaps earlier they had planned talaq of Zara-Kabir and then the issue of NIkah Halaa but seeing the popularity of the couple, they changed the idea. So its dragging time.

Also Reema is free and always ready to jump in anytime Zara needs, a la Spiderman.

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 5 years ago
athai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Yes like in other serials there have been inconsistencies and

bloopers. No one wears such heavily embroidered clothes they are

uncomfortable and besides the climate is hot. Its only done to make it look good on screen and that also adds on to the popularity of show.

Some women simply watch to see the varied designs and colors. Eisha
had shared in an interview that Zara lehengas are popular.

But simply trying to somehow make some sense out it. Yesterday when Kabir said no for touching Zara, guess it was implied that it was
leading to sex. So in polite words it was refuted. Zara has hugged
Kabir quite a number of times after the first pronouncement of Talaq.

Kabir did somewhat take back the talaq when Zara gave up on her

principles and wanted her to live her life with him. The duo did

cancel their talaq but there was witness and Kabir being helpless in

front of his father Shahbaaz put up the condition that if he is unable

to prove Zara innocent then he would pronounce irrevocable talaq. So
the talaq would be forced upon Kabir by his father. Now what happens to the 3rd talaq well, may be 2nd talaq has to lead to 3rd too. Or they can be clubbed? No idea about this.

Also how are murder and talaq related? The young goons forcing it!

What I found absurd was, how can finger prints be transferred from the
glass to the drip solution bag? How did they get such a technology?

There is actually no basis to allege Zara as a killer. Its stupid.

The lights effect is a deliberate thing, perhaps the makers feel it

adds to the impact. Sometimes it is fine and adds more to the scene or emotions but at times its annoying. They should use it only when

needed and not in all scenes.

The makers are simply dragging the track or they have changed the story. Perhaps earlier they had planned talaq of Zara-Kabir and then the issue of NIkah Halaa but seeing the popularity of the couple, they changed the idea. So its dragging time.

Also Reema is free and always ready to jump in anytime Zara needs, a laSpiderman.

Second and third talaq cannot in anyway be grouped together, each spans over a period of 30 days and therefore the whole scenario confuses me..this mukammal talaq' is so out of place given that if he gives talaq this time,it would be the second one but then, the day she gave up her principles and he agreed to take her back, they had only one day left for second talaq and now they keep talking about seven days.. does it mean that from the time Kabeer took her back till Friday's episode, they already spent 23 days of the second talaq period!?!

Drawing relationship between talaq and murder is absurd to the power of infinity and makes no sense whatsoever. They are coming up with whatever to add spice and not caring that it is beyond hilarious.

athai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

@ pink
the writers made them hug during the Pd if Iddat and suddenly they remembered their folly
they themselves are inconsistent

@ blue they did agree to be together for life and cancelling talaq they did spend their night of togetherness . why are they confusing viewers by showing us something opposite in the next episode ??

@ green they forgot what they wrote and they are thinking viewers are fools too

what are the writers of this show high on ...the one day left for second talaq on eid and the seven days left for muqammal talaq the day after has left me tearing my hair apart, where did my precious 23 days inbetween vanish? 😕
Houstonmom thumbnail

Second and third talaq cannot in anyway be grouped together, each spans over a period of 30 days and therefore the whole scenario confuses me..this mukammal talaq' is so out of place given that if he gives talaq this time,it would be the second one but then, the day she gave up her principles and he agreed to take her back, they had only one day left for second talaq and now they keep talking about seven days.. does it mean that from the time Kabeer took her back till Friday's episode, they already spent 23 days of the second talaq period!?!

Drawing relationship between talaq and murder is absurd to the power of infinity and makes no sense whatsoever. They are coming up with whatever to add spice and not caring that it is beyond hilarious.

No sweetheart the 7 days has nothing to do with idda if I'm not mistaken .The seven days is the time frame or compromise kabeer bought from Zara and his father to stop him and the family from leaving the house and Zara who was insisting on talaq or khula after the fight with his dad . In order to save his marriage the only way he sees is finding who is behind all this framing Zara . Kabeer is gambling with his relationship if he isn't able to prove Zara's innocence within these seven days he has to leave Zara permanently his father won't allow her to come back so second and third talaq won't matter its over Kabeer will have no chance to return her without his parents approval that mean everything to him . I'm thinking this whole talaq mess is coming to an end because it's getting repetitive and complicated to keep track of the writers themselves are getting lost in it.

If we go into absurd then this whole marriage track is absurd because who is ever forced to get married for the sake of a nation   ðŸ˜† then that same nation is given a say and demanding the same couple to get divorced 😕 marriage is a personal thing even if they ruled a kingdom no one specially the public can interfere in ones marriage . There can be laws that one needs to be married inorder to continue a ruling in a kingdom but that has absolutely nothing to do with religion and nothing to do with this story. Learned long ago that logic and tv have nothing to do with each other but when religion gets in the mix that's dangerous territory specially if they don't know what they are talking about.
Houstonmom thumbnail

what are the writers of this show high on ...the one day left for second talaq on eid and the seven days left for muqammal talaq the day after has left me tearing my hair apart, where did my precious 23 days inbetween vanish? 😕

🤣 I'm still trying to figure out why they are still counting the first talaq yesterday when he clearly took her back on Monday. Then he sets up a romantic atmosphere in the bedroom with flowers and the love pillow only to shoot her down when she asked him to hug her. He backed away saying they have a first talaq still between them after he had already taken her back 😆 😆 that's when the bs meter broke for me The whole souls hugging scene was ridiculous when he didn't keep his hands off her when he supposedly didn't love her. He only started loving her on Saturday 😡 . All this time he didn't get the memo 😆 for goodness sake I'm not asking for a lot of logic just something that will make a tiny bit of sense to help keep my sanity is good enough.tired of crying over this injustice everyday then yesterday's train wreck of an episode was just adding insult to injury.
Kabeer and Zara will find a way out of this mess my biggest fear now is Irfan if he goes grey we are in trouble 😕No positive characters leftEdited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

🤣 I'm still trying to figure out why they are still counting the first talaq yesterday when he clearly took her back on Monday. Then he sets up a romantic atmosphere in the bedroom with flowers and the love pillow only to shoot her down when she asked him to hug her. He backed away saying they have a first talaq still between them after he had already taken her back 😆 😆 that's when the bs meter broke for me The whole souls hugging scene was ridiculous when he didn't keep his hands off her when he supposedly didn't love her. He only started loving her on Saturday 😡 . All this time he didn't get the memo 😆 for goodness sake I'm not asking for a lot of logic just something that will make a tiny bit of sense to help keep my sanity is good enough.tired of crying over this injustice everyday then yesterday's train wreck of an episode was just adding insult to injury.
Kabeer and Zara will find a way out of this mess my biggest fear now is Irfan if he goes grey we are in trouble 😕No positive characters left

Yaa am totally confused with this talaq... The cancellation of talaq as they decide to be together again , the they separate .. Then Kabir asks for seven days ... Then zara accused of double murder ... With no evidences against her ... The cctv must have caught numerous persons but why is zara alone blamed .
Seriously am totally confused 
Cant make out head or tail 
I am scared I might update something wrong in the updates ðŸ˜²