Frequent Posters

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thanks for sharing the name of that Prophet ... I would never have known dear
please do keep adding your comments .. love it ..👍🏼

🤗 Thank you sweetheart.
Now kind of have hope that at least one of these parallel tracks should end by eid next week. This creepy imam is referring to prophet Ibrahim Alyhy assalam and his sacrifice which is what eid aladha is all about so something huge must be cooking but I'm terrified by the comparison the imam made between shahbaz and prophet ibrahim saying he must also sacrifice his son for the sake of the nation 😕 . How will kabeer be the sacrifice?
He explained how prophet Ibrahim/ Abraham (English spelling)presented his son when asked to sacrifice something dear to him . The imam ordered Shabaz to sacrifice his son or the threatened that here will be blood shed in the nation ( sorry I don't speak Hindi or Urdu and read several written updates to get as full understanding as possible. Forgive me if I'm wrong and please help me understand)
When Phrophet Ibrahim was ordered to sacrificed his son ,
His son obeyed his father without hesitation. As phrophet Abrahim was about to sacrifice his son as Allah ordered him allah provided him with a sacrificial kabsh as we call it in Arabic which is a is a male goat(or large sheep ?)instead . That's why every Eid Al Adha muslims who can afford to sacrifice a lamb, goat or what ever finest animal they can afford in observance to this holy event as phrophet Abrahim alyhy assalam did for his son .This sacrifice we make today is to share and spread joy to all as it focuses on 1/3 or more to feeding the poor first and most importantly as well as 1/3 to sharing with friends and family and neighbors no matter what believes bringing everyone together and a 1/3 for the family making the sacrifice.

I'm interested to see how in the world does Shahbaz plan to sacrifice his son because that part was very scary! Did it mean kabeer must turn his shoulder on his conscience and follow all instructions from the imam no matter what he believes right or wrong ?or will they make him die for the sake of the nation?

Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago