Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 14 Aug 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins...
Zara is  busy  ..Nilo offers to meet Wasim in place of Zara .
Zara agrees n gives her adress.

Kabir too confirms the adress of Wasim n prepares to meet him

At miraj's place He is seen black mailing Kashan . He insults  him n uses him against zabir and their SB case . 

Kanir comes to meet wasim and he reprimands him for forcing nikah halala and for refusing to give any unkeeping miney to his ex wife . He is annoyed with wasim .
As Kashan goes to meet wasim , he finds kabir meeting wasim   ...he gives wasim the money  miraj had sent for him 

At hime Hasim qazi has come tk meet kabir. Shahbaz is there too
Kabir expresses his inability to go in favour of nikah halala 
Wasim was a nasty guy and using unfair mapeans to torture his biwi 
Hashmi advises kanir to fight for the 1400 yrs old rules and traditions as the entire kaum was looking up at him to lead the way .
At wasim's garage , nilo comes to meet him and he MU her ti be Zara and kidnaps her ... Binds n gags her to a chair . 

Kanirnis seen discussingnwith Qazi Irfan 
Irfan advises Kabir that imam hashmi was kattarpanthi insaan 
Kanir should maintain distance from such people 
Their kaum needed peave n love . But not kattarpanthi people like Imam Hashmi.

Kanir asks if it was correct to gake to court their age old traditions .
To question their credibility at court ??
Irfan is taken aback by his Qs 
Zara arrives there and interrupts .
Zara tactfully sends Abhu away and then speaks to Kabir for asking such basic wrong Qs to her abbu !! She says she did not argue in presence of abbu but kabir was wrong .
Kanir accepts that he was confused with the bed thoughts flooding his mind .. He remembers imam hashmi's words .

As Milomis about to esacape from the garage.  Miraj arrives , both are shocked to see eachother .
Nilo warns him not to play double games with her .miraj leaves disappointed . 

n Shahbaz come to meet Imam hashmi  , hashmi asks him to make sure kanir fought in favour of the NH case . Shahbaz assures his son needed time , he could not go with anything not maraly correct 
Imam and his disciples try to convince Shahbaz to sacrifice his son Kabir for the cause of kaum ..just like Their Profet sacrificed his own son for the sake of his kaum .  
Their kaum was in danger n if kanir did not do this there would be unrest among muslims n innocents would die . Shahbaz in very scared .
At home 
Zabir discuss wasim n his NH case .and she is happy he was going against wasim n his NH . 

Precap for tomorrow 
Shahbaz reprimands Kabir for going against age old traditions and rituals of NH .
At sharia board Members ask kabir to give his remarks as Zara had declared NH to be a crime .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Suta. Nowadays this show became so confusing. They are opening so many tracks, no end to any track
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Because of all this segments we already knew what is coming in today's episode, I guess we have all the details of all episodes till Friday due to daily segments
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Thanks a lot Suta. Nowadays this show became so confusing. They are opening so many tracks, no end to any track

I am losing count of tracks and the names of new additions πŸ˜†
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am losing count of tracks and the names of new additionsπŸ˜†

Exactly!!!!!what they are trying god knows
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Exactly!!!!!what they are trying god knows

They have so much going on that they forgot that they have another countdown going on as well,
Last time they said 15 days left for second T
I am counting Zara's different dresses to count remaining days πŸ˜†
With the latest yellow and gray dress 10 days left...
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

They have so much going on that they forgot that they have another countdown going on as well,
Last time they said 15 days left for second T
I am counting Zara's different dresses to count remaining days πŸ˜†
With the latest yellow and gray dress 10 days left...

BTW today's dress was beautiful ... Even if we make it into churidar suit . 
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ€— thanks for the LU Suta sweetheart.
   πŸ˜² 😳 I don't understand what in the world did that creepy imam mean when he compared shahbaz of all people to prophet ibrahim alyehy assalam ? Saying the prophet sacrificed his son and shahbaz should sacrifice his son for the sake of the ummah?
He wants kabeer to follow his orders blindly without discussion but sacrifice does he expect from shahbaz? πŸ˜•
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Suta for the updates!!!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

πŸ€— thanks for the LU Suta sweetheart.
   πŸ˜² 😳 I don't understand what in the world did that creepy imam mean when he compared shahbaz of all people to prophet ibrahim alyehy assalam ? Saying the prophet sacrificed his son and shahbaz should sacrifice his son for the sake of the ummah?
He wants kabeer to follow his orders blindly without discussion but sacrifice does he expect from shahbaz? πŸ˜•

Thanks for sharing the name of that Prophet ... I would never have known dear 
please do keep adding your comments .. love it ..πŸ‘πŸΌ