Drake calls Suniel Shetty a 'Legend'..

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Yesterday was Suniel Shettys birthday. His daughter Athiya wrote a really heartwarming post for her daddy. She posted, Happy birthday Papa Thank you for always being so patient with me, keeping the faith when I forget to and never letting go of my hand. I hope to make you proud every single day. I love you. With a heart like yours, you deserve all the happiness the world has to offer.

Obviously many celebs loved the post and commented on it. But there was someone whose comment made everyone lose their collective calm. Canadian singer Drake wrote on the post, "Legend. That was enough to make people go berserk! They couldn't believe the singer commented on Athiya's post. We can understand why everyone is in shock.

Nobody really knew that Athiya and Drake are friends. But the bond is legit because a source had earlier informed a news agency, "Athiya was in London recently for a trip. She was out with friends and Drake spotted her at a club. He saw her, thought she was pretty. After that, he just added her on Instagram and got in touch with her. Nothing more is brewing between them. This is exactly what happened. Guess the question popping in your head How the hell do they know each other' just got answered.
Edited by BollyGlitz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If you watch her interviews, she's a very balanced and polished girl. Unfortunately, shes not a good actress, but personality wise very impressive.
She is tall and has distinctive features and has a good sense of style. But acting nai ati😔
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Drake has been hitting on her for a while. I am surprised he knows about Bollywood.
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what a emotional unbelievable moment

let me capture it 😊

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: juba

If you watch her interviews, she's a very balanced and polished girl. Unfortunately, shes not a good actress, but personality wise very impressive.
She is tall and has distinctive features and has a good sense of style. But acting nai ati😔

I dont know why she doesn't try her hand at modelling she's got a very distinct face and bone structure. I don't think her looks are appreciated in India but maybe in the West she could get work
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I actually thought Kiki was a reference to one of sunil's old song.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Drake knows shit about BW hence called Sunil Shetty, a Legend😆.
He's only hitting on her. That's his habit and usually gets rejected.
1123190 thumbnail
😆 Flirting ke liye ,Gadhe ko bhi baap banana padhtha hai.

He replied to Varun too.
Hazardous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Omg I'm dyinggg, this is so weird!!! Why is he so thirsty lmao!!!!!

Her post was beautiful though, I adore Suniel Shetty. ❤️
Edited by Hazardous - 6 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He could have called her cheetah print look in the pic a legend too why think its for suneil? 😆