Somy Ali calls Sonu Nigam a ‘sociopath’ and accuses him of duping her

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 hours ago

Former actress Somy Ali has been in the news lately for her shocking revelations. Recently, she made another accusation against singer Sonu Nigam. She alleged that the singer duped her. The Pakistani-American actress recently uploaded a video on Instagram wherein she is seen discussing an incident that occurred a few years ago. Although she didn’t mention the singer’s name in the video message, she clearly named him in her Instagram caption. The philanthropist has worked in a handful of Bollywood movies in the 1990s. Infamous for her relationship and troubled breakup with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, the actress has found herself in a number of controversies.

In her latest video, Somy Ali also spoke about being used by Sonu Nigam for a purpose. She alleged that she was ‘taken for a ride’ by the singer some three years back.

In her latest video uploaded on Instagram, Somy Ali has accused Sonu Nigam saying the he “duped” her. She recalled the incident when she invited the Kal Ho Naa Ho singer to her chat show. She revealed that he spoke very intellectually on her show due to which she developed a lot of respect for him.

In the caption of the video she further described the situation in the caption that read, “This is what people are and how they take advantage of you. @sonunigamofficial Then he makes videos of others who treated him poorly. I am shell shocked is and would be an understatement. I had the utmost respect for this person. Judge a book by its cover People! At least this one! Because trust me I was duped and how is unimaginable. I am still in disbelief. Oh by the way this man who played me is Sonu Nigam. Be wary.”

She added, “He likes to make videos poor him and how he was used and abused. These kind of people are sociopaths. I still love his songs though. Just didn’t expect him to stoop down to a sewage level.” (sic)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAYniqMvSWZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

Is this a true story ? Arsalan ?

Hazardousss thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago
Ok but why did she refuse to take his name in the video and then blatantly uses his name in the caption??????😂😂😂😂😂
elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

Can she tell us what he did?

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 hours ago

watch the vdosmiley16

There are following errors in the Post:

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Is this a true story ? Arsalan ?

arsalan baba ke jaaaaalege smiley37
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 hours ago

Huh Isnt it his choice if he wants to do other shows or not, this is what SM has become these days - just keep attacking and accusing people.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 hours ago

Somy few months ago on instagram, accuses Salman for the worst possible brutal physical abuses over the years, from which she said she is still recovering even after decades have been passed (bone fractures etc).

Later she deleted that post after a few hours and lied (that's what I strongly believe) that her Insta' account was hacked temporarily, and just got recovered.