Posted: 5 years ago
one more thing
can we get more smileys or pictures here
like congrats , thanks ,waiting etc..
so that we dont have to google pictures in other site and post here
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I appreciate the efforts you are making to make the site more secure and improved. 
All comments above, I agree wholly... 

I have had issues with MODs, they take really long to reply or don't reply at all, many forums are running MOD-less... I have reported profiles umpteen times, profiles of bullies etc and no action has been taken. I hope a solution for this is found. 

Direct image addition would be an absolute blessing, it's quite a hassle to insert images otherwise. 

Also, thread closure due to inactivity. I understand if a thread is closed and the thread is solely for entertainment or discussion. But story (FF, SS etc) threads are shut its upsetting for the writers. I for one keep editing my works to make them better but I can't do that if the thread is shut. Or new readers can't comment on closed threads. Please take this into notice and find a resolution. I need a few of my threads unlocked, I would like to know who I should contact, given that EDKV has no MODs. 

Thanks and I wish you all the luck with the new layout! 

Zoya
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok after reading the comments here I roamed some forums and read some discussions...I know that's out of the rule but I was once official member of those so..  
On the main note almost all the forum has some issues but we can't solve all...that's okay but the sticky thread, AT direction,permission for contests are a real matter.. 

I mean think the birthday was on 5August and the mod pinned it on 10th...that's not OK

Or if there's a contest of OS based on a current track so...if mid replies after the tracks ending its...

Some forums want to organize contest monthly but the mod not replying...🥺...(happened in many forums I m in)

But mods r good too as spamming threads r closed...that's a big relief.. 😆

But when we report something I mean like a spamming post with the cute little button on top of posts...it sometimes just..I mean they're not closed or removed...

Sticky threads remain sticky for months when they're of no use

Plz plz add some more global mods and some new section of people like another "bee" for the sticky and normal permission giving...like 20 of them and appoint them on EACH & EVERY forum...NOT the members who r already on the DT team or other groups of IF as they have responsibilities...appoint people with no responsibilities with DT team... that way they can reply to as many people as possible...and if the sticky and contest/birthday thread permission is not on the mods they can do well with the spamming and rule maintaining part...and the forum will be more organized...

Hope didn't offend you...we just want everything to go smoothly...

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good initiative. I also want to request the admin to please add more mods and Viewbie. 
There r so many forums, where ppl are engaging in fan wars and despite Reporting , No action is being taken !
Can we please have a moderator for every forum ?

Also the global mods aren't active .so in case we want to take permission for opening a thread or if we want to conduct a contest, Whom should we approach?

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
i like desktop version. don't like responsive version . responsive version mein forum ko ek.saath glance karne mein difficulty hoti h ai aur read karne mein bhi

that is why first I change version from reponsive version to desktop version then read it .
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great job Vijay. These changes are very much the need of the hour. Hope to see the beta version live soon incorporated with the user suggestions and of course the much awaited IF app as well. Been a member of IF for years so I'm really fond of this place for it holds many memories. Glad that you are very much on top of all this and ensuring that there is an ever better user experience. Keep them coming! 👏
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Vijay ji
Its nice that IF is enforcing Https to make the site secure.

But I want to give some feedback about the general 'Health' of certain forums on the site. There is no development team there is no moderator for some show forums. Mocking bashing of not only characters but actors and fan groups goes on and on and on and there is no one to check such activities. The environment of these forums are 'Unhygienic' for mental health of sensible people.Moderator don't check their PM. Don't blame them as they are not officially moderator for that forum.

I don't visit forums of many shows. Here I am talking about  forum of Ishq Mein Marjawan on colors TV. I left Ishq Mein Marjawan forum some 10  days back and don't know what is happening there now.

While I appreciate your effort to make IF secure with enforcement of Https, I request you to look into the issue of enforcing a healthy and conducive environment in forum so that people feel like coming to forum for exchange of views and not feel like leaving the forum due to murky environment.

Thanks
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Good to have HTTPS enforced. The site will definitely be more secured. 😃
As for the new site. Visually it looks good for sure . 

Haven't tested more of it due to lack of time but there are few features i have in mind many users will love. 

1. Ability to retain the content of reply box when some wrong button is pressed. sometimes a wrong button is pressed or some internet error occurs and the complete content is lost. Atleast it should retain plain text format without formatting. That would be great help. 

2. Notifications when someone mentions you in a thread or when someone quotes your post. 

I am right now active during only Bigg Boss season because of other commitments and everyone knows how active they are in terms of pages especially DDT/AT . SO it gets really troublesome to search every page to see who may have quoted you. A notification system will remove this and save a lot of time. 

3. This may not be likeable to many people but there should be an ignore list feature. Hide posts of members who we don't want to see. But this is my personal opinion and many wont agree. some would say you should read everything but i am more on peaceful side generally and have got tired of fights/arguments. 

Thanks a lot for android app. Would definitely increase my involvement with if because of the app. 

Thanks again for this wonderful site :) 

Suyash. 😃