Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Now website substantially more secure from hacking and other security breaches and it will improve your site's ranking in search engine results.πŸ˜‰

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

I have one thing to say that you can improve

. If you have blocked someone then he/she shouldn't be able to scrap you  also😊

I second this !

And Thankyou sm !
Sutapasima thumbnail

Below is an extract for the benefit of our members who are unable to understand the meaning of HTTPS ... Am trying to explain ..hope this helps 

--------------------------

Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, the protocol over which data is sent between your browser and the website that you are connected to. The 'S' at the end of HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It means all communications between your browser and the website are encrypted. HTTPS is often used to protect highly confidential online transactions like online banking and online shopping order forms.

Web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome also display a padlock icon in the address bar to visually indicate that a HTTPS connection is in effect. 

HTTP Vs HTTPS
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm so happy with the changes. They will definitely improve security as well as speed for IF!!

Had a look at the Beta IF and I'm absolutely impressed.
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you soo much Vijay sir for this and for informing all of us what you and your Team are upto. 

Is it possible to improve the size of pictures when we want to upload them as our dp/avatar.?
And there is a huge lack of Moderators on this site nowadays. Many moderators didn't sign up for like months and some left completely. 😊
I am looking forward for the app. The iOS app also can be launched on September, right? Is there any possibility to test the app before it gets launched fully?

Thank you once again.😊

Liana.
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ I agree with that
The forum mod replies sometimes 15-20 days later
I pmed a global mod a month ago...mssge still unreadπŸ˜†
I know everyone has a personal life but we need more of them who can remain active that much...

Edit : The busy or more active forum should have two mods..one higher ranked and one chosen from normal members as they're more active...they have less responsibilities too...
Edited by eufara_naghm - 5 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanks for the update vijay sir.
Glad to see so much of improvement on the site.
And hoping to get an ios app of IF soon.
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Good to know forum is improving its site safety
i have an issue related to my missing thread..pmed u sir..but no reply...pls check my pm..

Next one is when we post an update it says over size..but when we split n post it editing the update it approves it..why so..and please do something about the silent readers too..a writer expects likes and comments.many writers are leaving forums bcoz of less response...when we check a thread it shows very less replies ..but visits are more..Many are moving to protected blog sites..we need more writers and readers to keep the forum active..we dont want any of them to leave from forums..pls do the needful
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
agree with all of the above. waiting eagerly for the app 
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
@eufara_naghm : Yes you are right! Even I did PM many mods for few issues but still PM's are unread. πŸ˜†

I have an idea but I don't know if it's possible to do it but my idea was to have another Development Team group like Coolbies but this DT Group can sticky and close every post on the Forum and give Notes if it's needed but not any Warnings nor remove/delete a Thread and deactivate an Account. Such DT members could be an active member of the Forum and does watch the show to understand Forum members. First I thought to give more responsibility for Coolbies but I think it's better to have another DT Group for the responsibilities I have mentioned above.

Still I don't know if that's possible to do but still wanted to point out my idea.