Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richelle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesum...Khushi so looking forward to da date n Arnav cancelled...love hw she used Suraj to provoke him even tho it irked him a bit bt den he sed its ok for her to go wid Suraj...wonder wat he is up to cos der is no meeting.

matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mu12

More than interesting I am curious

Thanks dear...looking forward to post he next chapter too.
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: kayarose

Interesting. Why arnav is lying to khushi. It's good he is not suspecting khushi with suraj

Haha, yah Something must be up, because this Arnav, we all know by now...he is one possessive one...
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshifan_priya

Will be waiting for update

Thanks dear.
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppycake11

The teaser was really so amazing! Arshi are having some jealousy games I think. Please update soon. Cant wait already. Waiting for the twist you were talking about.

Thanks dear...Haha, yah Khushi did try to make him jealous but shockingly Arnav was cool with the idea... there was a reason behind it..Twist coming soon in next 2 chapters probably
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitikapoor

Interesting teaser. Good that Arnav is trusting Suraj...and he isn't even getting provoked by his dear wife. I think he wants to surprise her.

Haha, you are almost there Sunita...Arnav has his own reason. he definitely trusts Suraj more...Khushi tried her best too...But actually she would go out with Suraj and let's see what happens...
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sutapasarbabhom

Nice teaser. Just waiting for update.

Thanks dear...😊
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosalineak

Teaser was interesting.

Where is Arnav going? Is he just pulling Khushi's leg and does he wants to surprise her...

I don't know where Arnav is going but Khushi is going on a lovely drive with Suraj. haha.
chitra8710 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice teaser can't wait for the update.
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: hararnav

Ok..now why is arnav acting so cool...did he find out avt sutajs little crush towards someone ...and why is the always accommodating khushi throwing tantrums and even riling him up... The smart asr might be waiting to surprise his wife and might be enjoying her anger...hope there will be a cute ending to the night...

Actual I am not sure what talk he had with Suraj and if Suraj talked to him about Shefali. There would be another small incident between Shefali and Suraj in this update. Arnav is planning something...Let's see what...😉