Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ooh Lala.I love ISA.great momentum,interesting content and the characters are white,black or grey but no deceit. no contrived illogical explanation.Take a bow Sutapasima for making happy all the fans every night every week,with your dedication.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

Ooh Lala.I love ISA.great momentum,interesting content and the characters are white,black or grey but no deceit. no contrived illogical explanation.Take a bow Sutapasima for making happy all the fans every night every week,with your dedication.

Feeling so happy to see the revellation of Miraj 

Thanks Sahana for appreciating .😳
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Jet speed episodes...so tomorrow will be intense ZaBir!!

Kabir accusing Zara ...this should have been precap...chalo koi na waiting for tomorrows episode... Friday pe pakka Zara birthday hoga...the jet speed episodes!!!

thank you so much Suta again!!!

Friday birthday ?? Or that might be for us to wait out the week end ?? I have my doubts 

What about ruksar's entry n Niloufer's departure ?? 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

Loved the slow motion when Kabir was pulling Miraj.
Miraj and Zara were wondering what's going on and then the smile on Zara's face when she noticed it's Kabir

I am surprised the writers made Kanir return 
This was the best entry kabir ever made ...👏
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

Thanks for the update my dear we are having packed filled episodes this week

Irfan Qazi os a witty guy 
He has thought of making both Zabir as Naib qazi 
So there is no question of only Kanor being thought of taking over as sheher qazi 
Hats off to Qazi for throwing this at wicked shahbaz's  face  
ptamom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for your dedication to us and given us the write updates.  
OMG what excitement!!! I was loving the fighting...go Kabeer. Loving every minute of it.  And looking forward to what is ahead. I am still curious why Kabeer divorced Zara. He still needs to reveal that.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ptamom

Thanks for your dedication to us and given us the write updates.  

OMG what excitement!!! I was loving the fighting...go Kabeer. Loving every minute of it.  And looking forward to what is ahead. I am still curious why Kabeer divorced Zara. He still needs to reveal that.

I think RUksar wanted Kabir for herself nd so she provoked Miraj to get zara out of the way 🤢..but gadbad tab ho gayi when miraj started lusting for Zara 😆