Ishq Subhan Allah Live Updates 31 Jul 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Zoya asks for the land of his project to be given to her for safe keeping in exchange for one crore ...
She reminds him that Miraj was about to take over this land by deceit 
She asks Kabir  not to sign anything. with out reading carefully  . Imran had noticed this file and rescued it from the clutches of Miraj who was trying to slyly transfer the land to his own name !!.
Kabir is shocked n so happy with zara . 
Kabir  hugs zara and is grateful to her for this gift .
she assures him he would get it back when ever he demanded 
Kabir accepts her meher with grace n gives her promise .

Reema and Imran have argument over Zabir.
They have nok jhok 
Imran asks her if she would stop meeting him if Kabir zara got talaq ??
Reema refuses to meet him, as she could not tolerate his friend Kabir hurting her friend zara .
But Imran asks her to pray that they never got talaq .
He too would pray to his allah 

Shahbaz comes to meet Irfan Qazi. He greets him for allowing Kabir to lead the namaz on bakrid .
Shahbaz thanks him for letting kabir do the imaamat on bakrid .

Qazi asks him to wait until he retired n not hurry 
Shahbaz asks him to trust Kabir .. Qazi says he did trust Zara after zabir nikah ...but after Kabir gave talaq to zara he could not trust kabir and his decision taking capability . 
Shahbaz assures the children would resolve everything . 
Qazi tells Shahbaz that he was considering kabir's resignation application and thinking of accepting it .
He was thinking of making zara the naib qazi 
Shahbas is stunned to hear this .

At Ahmad mansion .. Aisha is sick in bed ... 
Zeenat feeds Aisha sedative laced soup and after she falls asleep she opens her cupboard and safe n removes the cheque of fifty thousand . She thanks allah for thay cheque .

Zara is doing namaz in another room .
Kabir enters the room n is very upset. As he says he had returned Miraj his money .

Kabir says miraj had changed over night 
His attitude had changed after the happenings at sharia board .. When he was refused membership 
Kabir says he was not like this earlier ..he was takling nonsense 
Zara feels she always knew miraj was a nasty guy .

Kabir gets a phone call and leaves urgently . Zara is worried as kabir speeds off in his car lshe asks if i ran was with him .

Soon after Kabir leaves Miraj confronts Zara and asks if she had give him the one crore 
He flirts n molests Zara 
Zara fights back n miraj pulls her n puts her hand on his cheek she slaps him n he forces himslemfon her 
Kabir reaches there , he pulls miraj off Zara n bashes Miraj
Zara is shocked n scared as Miraj n Kabirget into a nasty fight  . Miraj is ruthless n hit kanir with floer pots n vases . Kabir gets battered badlly n starts bleeding   
Kabir says zara was hisnizzat n he was there to protct zara . How dare miraj think zara was alone ?? 
They  fight furiously .  

The light man  n camera person have made the fight appear even more dreadful .hats off to director of photography n fight masters for this awesome fight scene .. Absolutely wonderfully  shot . 

Miraj then grabs zara .. Kabir pushes him away by a nasty kick n rescues Zara .
Miraj hits the window ,, breaks the window pane ...falls off the balcony n lands on a parked car .
Miraj gives a wild laughter .
Kabir orders security to grab Miraj 
Zara asks kabir not to go 
But kabir goes n wants to give it back to miraj for his gustakhi n for causing him hurt 

Kabir n secirity guys place Miraj on driver's seat 
Kabir  asks him to drive lmiraj overspeeds and asks kabir if he wanted to die first or after him L? 
Miraj stops at the land for the education  centre, he then says the story will,end where it all started .

Precap for tomorrow  

Miraj over speeds n bashes  the car against a pile of steel beams 
Both kabir n miraj are badly injured .

The car blasts . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Miraj exposure 👏 Thanks for the update
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Miraj Ki dhulayi by washing powder Kabir ..I love him..still waiting for intense Miraj ...lol

I'm more interested in knowing why the hell CVS keep that dark space where Miraj gonna get exposed and fight with Kabir ...why that dark space...why not like Siraj exposure?? Khullam khulla...what was the point in Miraj exposure??

Today Kabir might give Miraj 1 crore return and then Miraj might be saying-u have more expensive thing than 1 crore...

Might be my misunderstanding... but waiting for this!!

Kabir-Miraj face off ...!!

Thank you so much Suta !!! Love you !!!

Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Miraj Ki dhulayi by washing powder Kabir ..I love him..still waiting for intense Miraj ...lol

I'm more interested in knowing why the hell CVS keep that dark space where Miraj gonna get exposed and fight with Kabir ...why that dark space...why not like Siraj exposure?? Khullam khulla...what was the point in Miraj exposure??

Today Kabir might give Miraj 1 crore return and then Miraj might be saying-u have more expensive thing than 1 crore...

Might be my misunderstanding... but waiting for this!!

Kabir-Miraj face off ...!!

Thank you so much Suta !!! Love you !!!

He is gonna day some nasty things to Kabir for sure as he can not digest his defeat.
--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

He is gonna day some nasty things to Kabir for sure as he can not digest his defeat.

Vahi toh dekhna hai !!!
--geny-- thumbnail
Wahhooo dhulai shuruuu...Yo!!Vikram ji!!!!!!
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update my dear we are having packed filled episodes this week
--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

Thanks for the update my dear we are having packed filled episodes this week

not only this week...but all the 16 weeks ...all 100 episodes
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the slow motion when Kabir was pulling Miraj.
Miraj and Zara were wondering what's going on and then the smile on Zara's face when she noticed it's Kabir
--geny-- thumbnail
Jet speed episodes...so tomorrow will be intense ZaBir!!

Kabir accusing Zara ...this should have been precap...chalo koi na waiting for tomorrows episode... Friday pe pakka Zara birthday hoga...the jet speed episodes!!!

thank you so much Suta again!!!