Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
...and that is her pre surgery pic I think...
Hazardous thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ogreatone

Wonder what she shoves down her own throat πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

How do you find such a cheap and degrading comment to be funny?? 🀒
Moral Police is here as usual... conveniently pointing πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
LOL, didn't she even say Dilip Kumar, Waheeda Rehman and some other 50s/60s actor actresses are her favorite...then asked about movie names and she fumbled a bit..like nahi, haan wohi...The one who barely knew hindi/understood ( as per some of the earlier articles ) ...I doubt she even watched those movies... But seems prepared talk  , is it Kjo lol who is giving the script ?  πŸ˜† I might be wrong but that's the feel I got after that interview Edited by Nishita123 - 5 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishita123

LOL, didn't she even say Dilip Kumar, Waheeda Rehman and some other 50s/60s actor actresses are her favorite...then asked about movie names and she fumbled a bit..like nahi, haan wohi...The one who barely knew hindi/understood ( as per some of the earlier articles ) ...I doubt she even watched those movies... But seems prepared talk  , is it Kjo lol who is giving the script ?  πŸ˜† I might be wrong but that's the feel I got after that interview

In one of the earlier Dhadak interviews that I saws she was able to comfortably name a few Dilip Kumar movies. Even Ishaan has said that she watches Waheeda Rehman movies.

As for whether she's sincere or faking it, we'll never know.  This is her first direct exposure so none of us have a point of reference for her like we do Alia, Varun, Sonakshi and others. It is possible that KJo and Dharma have trained her well, after all even Alia and Varun have completely changed their tunes after last year's backlash. But it's also possible that she's genuine and real. 

Originally posted by: Hazardous

How do you find such a cheap and degrading comment to be funny?? 🀒

Im Maroonporsche I thought you knew πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Image result for todd manning gh gif

Originally posted by: Ogreatone

Wonder what she shoves down her own throat πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bananas πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

An absolutely disgusting and unnecessary comment.🀒

He is just joking. Don't you have a sense of humor?
😲
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well no one can. Public is free to reject whomsoever they wish. Many star kids are history now.
I for one didn't like her acting skills and more so her voice.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Meh, Karan Johar will force feed the Trinity of Alia-Jhanvi-Sara by making sure they are cast in any big budget film.
Till Suhana comes around. Then toh πŸ˜†