Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Bless your taste ðŸ˜³  Should have expected it ðŸ˜› Anyway that movie had a fabulous album. ARR went all out with it. There is so much variety and the songs never get old. Fanaa was such a rage back in the day ðŸ˜†

There was something special about that movie. It was one of those earlier movies which had all kinds of stylish youth. Koodne wala, josh wala. It had so much swag back in the day, with all the different stories connecting at different points. 😆 Fanaa is still one of my all time favourites.  Also the actors were superb ðŸ˜›
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dulquer Salmaan. Enough said Really looking forward to Karwaan. 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: guftagoo

There was something special about that movie. It was one of those earlier movies which had all kinds of stylish youth. Koodne wala, josh wala. It had so much swag back in the day, with all the different stories connecting at different points. 😆 Fanaa is still one of my all time favourites.  Also the actors were superb ðŸ˜›

It had a great cast. I give you that. In fact I like the cast of the Tamil version a lot more than the Hindi one. Maddy > Abhishek, Surya> Ajay, Meera= Rani and Sidharth-Trisha were infinite times better than Vivek and Kareena ðŸ˜†  For some reason I like the songs better in the Tamil version too esp Hey Goodbye nanba ðŸ˜† I adore Kabhi neem neem though.