sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

No, I'm from Hyderabad...I don't understand Malayalam..
My first malayalam movie was Bangalor Days ...I saw that movie in Malayalam first time, and the best part was even though I could not understand most of the dialogues the acting, the close to reality story and the liveliness in the movie makes sure that you don't get bored and you even get the story...then I saw the movie on youtube. With subtitles..
I really love Malayalam movies for their content, unlike most of the telugu movie *(no offence to anyone) story is the real hero of the movie...but must accept even tollyhood is also changing these days, movies with story as hero are releasing...
From when I started watching telugu dubed Malayalam movies which release on YouTube...
ANGEL_ANAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww! Missed you all too!😛
But busy in studies now!

Don't worry jab time mile aajana
HibaHusain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGEL_ANAYA

Don't worry jab time mile aajana

For sure! ðŸ˜›
sravss thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Yes darling...I saw Malayalam only!What a movie..at the end made me cry.. I love Arjun yaar !!

Bangalore Days is one of my fav movies, I don't even remember how may times I must have watched that move...

indeed there are lot of similarities in Bangalore days and ISA. Bangalore days talks about change which is needed to move on in life and to get adapted to the environment and Society you are living in similarly ISA is also about changing yourself a little bit to become more practical and adjust to make your marriage success...

In Bangalore days all the three leads and their partners changed a bit to become perfect for eachother...one of the leads become little mature to balance with her husband 's maturity whereas her husband becomes more lively to match to his wife...other one become more acceptable to change to get the girl who suits him...I really the the dialogues he says about change... And the other leads slows down his speed and becomes balanced which was required to lead his life only to match his love...

I can go on and on about this movie so let me conclude it over here...

I even want zara and Kabeer to meld a bit to match their partners...
sravss thumbnail

Yes darling...I remember..bookmarked that page..will reply all in the evening..now I'm in middle of something and here on off ..just not in that zone but will reply all..deffo!!

Wow!Its another milestone of ZaBeer story...!!Convey this on Twitter too to writer sahab!
"My Zara is a fighter and not coward to run away."

I really loved that Maha episode I can watch on repeat mode

Just in Eid special-It was directors birthday and they have to complete this 2hrs show just in 2 days..that's why editing was a lil bad else with more time contents could have been much better but all ZaBeer scenes were good so itna kuch nhi !!

I don't have a Twitter Account, if you have one please convey it to the writer Saab...

I understand it's not easy they recently had super hit and then Mayaepisode along with regular episode, even they need off...so sometimes we need to get compromise with the quality, but the best part is story moved forward, it was not just fun filled episode...must appreciate them for that, the could have easily given us few more dances and ended but it was not that way...
sravss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

Even I want to see this fed up of zabeer's fights nd kabeer's taunts. Want their intense chemistry nd love back show's name is isa nd all they show is fight without any ishq. One more thing y is everyone saying that zara cant stay in kabeer's room? Is it true that they cant stay in the same room?

Even I am waiting for that day to see Ishq Wala fights. Right now Kabir is angry and believes that his decision is right ,in the presence of Zara that day is not far, when  Kabeer  will be in a frustration as he realises that he cannot stay without her or he loves her and at the same time believe his decision that they cannot stay together is right at that stage I believe we will have Ishq Wala fights between them...waiting for that day..

I want scenes similar to those before their marriage, iIreally miss them...

--geny-- thumbnail
@ranveersbabe
"Favourite person on set" "Favourite person on set, there are three: Gunn ji who is playing Ammi, Monnika and Adnan"
#IshqSubhanAllah #AdiSha
pic.twitter.com/YHPfbBRhpQ

Link for segment. is here

youtu.be/QfxdbSzwusI

--geny-- thumbnail
And Messi didn't win world cup..sad !!!
Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And Messi didn't win world cup..sad !!!

😭My mood is so off today😭
_Aisha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bangalore Days is one amongst the best of Malayalam movies... I agree, earlier I used to be a Bollywood bug but since 2011, I started watching more of Malayalam films(started with Traffic which was played in our hostel during a weekend, we used to get Movie hours on Saturdays from 8.30PM for a movie) and then.. Tadaa.. I cannot bear any masala movies now..
Then came Anjali Menon's Ustaad Hotel(Director of Bangalore Days), 22 Female Kottayam, Diamond Necklace, Angamali Diaries, Take Off, Ennu ninte Moideen to name just a very few I can recollect now
Well Telugu, I have watched a few movies of Allu, Ram Charan, Prabhas, Anushka and Naga Chaitanya.