Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aarti2808

I would love if Kabeer yells to everyone saying ye... "Mohabat hai humari instead of tht biwi hai humari ... let's hope the best .. waiting for the seg.. kabeer falling in love with Zara .. and missing her ..

Yes !!! Hope for good !!
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --geny--

Bangalore days...nice movie...twits are so unexpected.. just like ISA !!Good contents just won hearts !!!

Anybody out there ???

Are you talking about the Malayalam movie Bangalore Days???
If yes, it is indeed a great movie, it has a very simple story with great picturization... I recommand this movie as a must watch movie, you can find this movie on youtube with English subtitles...
But to be frank the magic the original malayalam movie has could not be recreated in its tamil remake...
sravss thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Aisha_

Any idea how long this track will run?
Kindof depressing, either wrap it off or bring in some fun element yaar

No idea, but I think this track will run for already 30 days, to be frank i want it to go slow...this track is important part of the story, it's not easy to accept kabeer understanding his mistake that easily, even if he does I don't think he will accept it, even if he does how will he apologize...all this will take time esspecially kabeer to realize and accept , just like it took time for him to realize his love for Zara...I'm waiting for this track, but yes, I want so fun elements to be added soon as only villian's plot and kabeer's rudeness is happenhng right now...
I even feel Zara need some sort of assurance that will be bring back confidence in her to fight this battle as though she appears strong and confidence, she isn't...

sravss thumbnail
@geny 
I'm waiting for your reply to the previous post I make in old AT...

I forgot to add there ...

I'm waiting for the day Kabeer says in main episode one of my fav dialogues of kabeer from super hit episode...
" My Zara is a fighter and not coward to run away."
--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravss

If yes, it is indeed a great movie, it has a very simple story with great picturization... I recommand this movie as a must watch movie, you can find this movie on youtube with English subtitles...
But to be frank the magic the original malayalam movie has could not be recreated in its tamil remake...

Yes darling...I saw Malayalam only!What a movie..at the end made me cry.. I love Arjun yaar !!

--geny-- thumbnail

@geny

I'm waiting for the day Kabeer says in main episode one of my fav dialogues of kabeer from super hit episode...

Yes darling...I remember..bookmarked that page..will reply all in the evening..now I'm in middle of something and here on off ..just not in that zone but will reply all..deffo!!

Wow!Its another milestone of ZaBeer story...!!Convey this on Twitter too to writer sahab!
"My Zara is a fighter and not coward to run away."

I really loved that Maha episode I can watch on repeat mode

Just in Eid special-It was directors birthday and they have to complete this 2hrs show just in 2 days..that's why editing was a lil bad else with more time contents could have been much better but all ZaBeer scenes were good so itna kuch nhi !!

_Aisha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Keralite??
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

@geny 

Even I want to see this fed up of zabeer's fights nd kabeer's taunts. Want their intense chemistry nd love back show's name is isa nd all they show is fight without any ishq. One more thing y is everyone saying that zara cant stay in kabeer's room? Is it true that they cant stay in the same room?
ANGEL_ANAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaaa my sweet little sister
HibaHusain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGEL_ANAYA

Yaaa my sweet little sister

Aww! Missed you all too!😛
But busy in studies now!