Ishq Subhan Allah Live Updates 21 Jun 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode beginsnwitb Kabir refusing to lead the namaz for women 
He says he had come to offer namaz himself not lead the women lzara questions whynwas he so reluctant to do anything that lead to namaz for women at lasjid 
Kabir and themotjer men follow him outnof masjid 
Aisha consoles Depressed zara that things wil not hapen in one day  zara tried but the chNges will take time laisha suggests theu do their namaz 
But zara says her namaz would be complete o ly when the qazi would lead them .
Aisha leaves for home zara stays back for some work 

Reporters surround Kabir and ask him his opinions .
Kabir says he was aginst women offeri g namaz at masjid 
He was against the ruking by sharia board 
Zara questions him 
Kabir says that he could not i sult the ancient traditions laid down by elders n ancestors that women should offer namaz home not at masjid 

Reporters then ask zara what would she do now . Theu ask zara if she wil stay with kabir or with her abbu 

Zara says its personal question

Shabaz is seen returning home. He is unahppy with what kabir had done 

At Irfan's house he is very annoyed with kabir for going against the sharia board .
He lamemts that kabir might lose hismpost and he will not be able to help kabir 
Salma laments that zara is to be blamed 
If she had not filed this case nothing like this would have happened

Members of sharia board come to meet Irfan qazi ltheu demand urgent meeting of sharia board ltheu are against The vice chair man Kabir ahmad 
They want to pass no confidence motion against Kabir lhow could vice chair man go against the sharia board ?? He jad no rights to stay on as vice chair man !!
Irfan is shocked .

At ahmad hoipuse Miraj is seen precariously balancing ayaan across the ledge as he tries to retrieve his kite stuck to a tree 
Zeenat is shocked n fears he was trying to hurt Ayaan .

Zeenat wanrns miraj but he state ps he was just tryi g to hep ayaan   He was not as bad as he thought.
Zeenat is very scared fir ayaan's safety 
She approaches niloufer for help 
Niloufer assures she will take care of miraj problem if she was paid certain amount.
Zeenat is relieved.

Miraj and kabir share some moments of friendly banter 
Kanir states he had to take hard decisions for the kaum ..for his religion .
Niloufer   .is disappointed with kabir for not supporting women's cause . Aisha agrees with nilo .

Kabir says he uad to do this for the kaum .
Shahbaz arrives at the door of ahmad hiuse and declares kabir should csrry on his work for the kaum n religion and got ypu gsters 
He will,succeed 
Aisha i terrupts but shahbaz says she need not speak in matters dealing with outside the hiusehold 
Aisha states that kabor had left her bahu at her maika she demands bahu back here lshe asks shahbaz if this eas house hold matter or not ?? She did have a say in this 
She demands Kanir get back her bahu home by evening .,she glares at shahbaz n kabir . 

Women come to meet Zara and state that they will not be able to supprt her in the matter of going to masjid any more 
They had lied at home thatnthey were going tk leave their kids to school   They feared ever since the matter became controversy on TV and news channels.  Papers n riots started all over city their families were against their going to masjid ltheir MILs were keeping close watch on them 
Theu could not supprt zara any more .
Zara tries to motivate them not be supressed by men they had to make their own choices in life lbut the ladies leave after apologising n regreting .

Irfan qazi is getting ready ti leave for sharia board .slama states he was too sick   Let kabir handle things 
Irfan asks where was zara salma has no idea 

She asks irfan not to go 
He gets annoyed thatnthe sharia board members were standing against kabir in no confodence motion he had to go 
Salma ask shimto take soft stamd agaist kabir 
Irfan says Kanir might habe tk fave trial for going ahainst sharia board 
Salma  is furious that biwi had left sasuraal and was sitting at maika and now she was going. Speak at court against her shohar ?? 

At sharia board members have arrived .
, theynstate that kanir had gone against the decision of sharia board . He also had spoken against sharia hoard to the press . This was no way for voce chair man to behave . 
They demand legal,action against kabir ptheu take a poll and al members give approval for legal action against Kabir .
Irfan agrees but only after the three women arrived at sharia board n gave their witness that kanor had refused to follow sharia board orders in their presence . 
Sharia board is adjourned till next meeting .
Irfan goes and tells salma what happened . Salma is furious that he was not helpi g zabir i reuniting 
He was only  dealing with the matters of sheher kazi he was nit being a father .
Salma offers to deal with zabir herself 
She explains to irfan her plans 

Precap for to orrow 
Aisha stops shahbaz and kabir from leaving the houseas something spl,was planned for them .  
Salma takes Zara , Irfan and arrives Ahmad house 
Ahmad family is surprised to see them .
Kabir is annoyed to see Zara at his house .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Suta di in advance for always taking time out of your busy life to update!🤗
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

Thanks Suta di in advance for always taking time out of your busy life to update!🤗

As long as sweet people.like you wait for me I have to come dear ðŸ˜³
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My dear u are my forever ISA savior since I don't understand Hindi I depend on your updates. Thank u very much. 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

My dear u are my forever ISA savior since I don't understand Hindi I depend on your updates. Thank u very much. 

Welcome 
Which language you understand dear ðŸ˜³
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Welcome 
Which language you understand dear ðŸ˜³

Only English 
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update Suta I don't know how to appreciate your hard work
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

+1

Jitna thank you bolu..utna kkam hai Suta!!!Thank You so much!
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uff their complications! Cvs just close this case now...wonder what turn and what growth will ZaBeer have with this nazriya !!

ANGEL_ANAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Uff their complications! Cvs just close this case now...wonder what turn and what growth will ZaBeer have with this nazriya !!

This fights never end
One needs to back off