Vishal Bhardwaj wants to work with Priyanka Chopra for this film

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Vishal Bhardwaj wants to work with Priyanka Chopra for this film

Vishal Bhardwaj, who worked with Priyanka Chopra for films like Kaminey and 7 Khoon Maaf said that he wants to work with her again for a new film. Read to know more.

Written By Pooja Darade

Priyanka Chopra has worked with director Vishal Bhardwaj in films like Kaminey (2009) and 7 Khoon Maaf. In an interview with Hindustan Times, the director reveals that he wants to work with her again.

Vishal Bhardwaj said that he would like to do a film based on Twelfth Night with PeeCee.

"Priyanka is now a huge international star; I met her 3-4 times in New York. But she's still the same, and we both are looking forward to work with each other. Most probably I'll do my [adaptation of, Shakespeare's] Twelfth Night with her."

Vishal is currently working on his film Churiyan. The film stars Sanya Malhotra and Radhika Madan in lead roles.

About the film, the Haider director said, "Dilli aur north se jo actors aate hain unki Hindi bahut

achchi hoti hai. Woh at least Devnagri me padte hai, nahi to logon ne to Hindi ko bhiRoman mein padna shuru kar diya hai (Actors from Delhi and north India have a good hold on Hindi. At least they read Hindi in the Devnagri script, otherwise people have started even reading Hindi in Roman."

Priyanka Chopra is all set to make her comeback to the Hindi film industry with Ali Abbas Zafar's Bharat. She will be seen alongside Salman Khan after a decade. The actors will start shooting for the film by the July end.

She will be seen in her second Hollywood film called A Kid Like Jake.

Do you want to see Priyanka and Vishal reunite for a film?

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 6 years ago