Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely IV by Ankita! 😳
Wish her all the happiness & success in life!
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I really used to like their pictures that Sushant would keep posting on Instagram. They looked so much in love. I especially had loved one particular picture that I still remember vividly. It was captioned something like, 'stealing a kiss'. It was Sushant kissing her at a party that had blue lights on and all of it had reflected on their faces - they looked beautiful together.
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

And as always you have said all those things in your post that I would have said too.. our creepy Pavitra Rishta continues! Haha!!

Were y'all having a reunion without me?! I logged into here after forever and started creepin' on you guys to find this haha!

Personally I have been hoping for two years now that she will one day just demolish him and his false sense of superiority, but I know inside that it will never happen. She's still the same person she was when she started PR (almost a decade ago now!), and one thing I noticed repeatedly when they were together was that she never said a bad thing about Sushant in public, even when he deserved it. And when he deserved it more than ever she still didn't do it... so I guess I should stop hoping.

I feel like there was never any closure to this whole thing. I still can't get over what a weird and unnecessarily dramatic exit he staged from such a serious relationship. It all just blew up that one day when she got dumped via newspaper articles... so I can understand why she can't articulate her thoughts about it very clearly. Idk if any of the old crew still follows her accounts but you can see in her pictures that he never bothered to move all of his junk out of her apartment... all of his awards and books are still there, with who knows what else. I would love for her to set all of his garbage on fire and move somewhere else and start over, but I know it's not that simple.

Sometimes I still find myself in the mood to ramble on but... oh well.
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't get how some people don't get rid of things, and close friends of their exes, how can one move on like this? it is so weird.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is turning into a reunion indeed though we didn't plan on one. Hi TB, Tanya di! *waves*

Agree with everything that you said. And though I would have loved to see Ankita rant out about everything for once (more for my own sake than anything else :P) the calm graceful strong one that has emerged is perfect.
Now just hope the film works out...
Edited by nikitagmc - 6 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am happy Sushant dumped her, she was way too arrogant and overconfident. As usual everyone wants to blame the guy, but I have never liked her attitude.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am happy Sushant dumped her, she was way too arrogant and overconfident. As usual everyone wants to blame the guy, but I have never liked her attitude.

Oh she was...and it's hilarious how some of these Ankita devotees want people to believe that she is some angel who was wronged . 😆 And people here on the forum will believe what these Ankita devotees write as some gospel truth coz majority here do not know about Ankita and the rest just presume that Sushant the Bollywood hero must be the bad guy .
And also a LOL at those who call her dignified ...even after 2 and a half years of the break up, she is still trying to gain sympathy via the media . Ohhh sooo dignified that is I must say.