Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
^^ I meant - judging the celebs.
"YOUR CHOICE" - or did you mean your opinion? Didn't get you there.
Again - her basic perspective and expectations didn't change from the beginning - working or taking breaks at her pace. She stuck to it, and it was known to him. His did - after how much ever years. And "stuck" to his changed stance. So that's what I meant by changing.

But honestly, more than him ending the relationship, it was the way he ended it that turned me off of him . But that's another debate altogether.

Anyways, let's agree to disagree.
Edited by lunza - 6 years ago
persistence-win thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

^^ I meant - judging the celebs.

"YOUR CHOICE" - or did you mean your opinion? Didn't get you there.
Again - her basic perspective and expectations didn't change from the beginning - working or taking breaks at her pace. She stuck to it, and it was known to him. His did - after how much ever years. And "stuck" to his changed stance. So that's what I meant by changing.

But honestly, more than him ending the relationship, it was the way he ended it that turned me off of him . But that's another debate altogether.

Anyways, let's agree to disagree.

MY CHOICE here mean freedom to choose to make his or her decisions and not be burdened unnecessarily and everybody should have this freedom Without the fear of being judged. Ankita also knew Sushant prespective in life, he liked it to be flowing and not stagnate!!!working and taking breaks is one thing but Not wanting to work at all is another!!!If she stuck to her prespective than Sushant also have the right to do the same, If she didn't wanted to change that doesn't mean that he can't!!! This break up happened because of change priorities and it's pretty normal. I don't know the gossip behind their break up But reports of her slapping and insulting him, he walking out and staying in hotel and being judged as a villain are not turned on's either, but let's not go into that!!! And let's agree to disagree!!! Bye
Edited by persistence-win - 6 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Only Mukesh Ambani has daughter called Isha😆😆 and she is taken!! Arre if Ankita was really Ambani's daughter then NO force on earth could separate Sushant from Ankita🤣
Ankita was blind in love and lost her senses badly😆 ( Pl note I am NOT an Ankita fan😃)
😆 Well you would agree Sushant was not in a position to gift such an expensive necklace so its all fantasy😆😆 Kyu nahi ho sakta, vo sports car bhi Anki ke paise se khareede thi😉😆😆 That time Anki was more successful than Sushant. And small budget films pay less than an established TV show esp of Ekta- she is said to pay really well.

Ankita and Sushant were doing the same show btw ...and Sushant had done an Ekta show even before that...so from the same successful show Ankita made money and Sushant dint? From the same successful show Ankita was famous and Sushant wasnt ? 😆 and their break up happened much after the show got over ...so technically Ankita has been jobless ever since Pavitra went off air untill she signed Manikarnika...infact a reporter asked her last year...how is she running her house? 😆
Btw the plush Bandra home he bought was after the break up.

Well ok I am neither interested in Ankita nor Sushant but still for the sake of clarification googled to check details.

Pavitra rishta ran from 2009 to 2014. Ankita was there till the end. Sushant left in 2011, full 3 yrs earlier. So Ankita worked more than Sushant, that too full time. Besides she did some mini series of Ekta in 2013. Ankita reportedly became one of the highest paid actresses of EKta. So there you go. I never said Sushant was not famous😕 please dont state something which I never said. All everyone is saying is Ankita earned much more than Sushant so she wasnt dependent on him. Even if Ankita took a break, she had earned a lot to sustain herself nah. Ekta's heroines get work very easily on TV. There is no dearth of it.
So many stars take break -even negative character ones, -Urvashi Dholakia, Anita Hasnandani and many more. They earn a whole lot to sustain themselves. No worry on this account.

Sushant has worked in multiple movies after break up but none of them worked except Kai Po Che. You would agree that a successful movie gives power to increase price but NOT a failure.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Ankita and Sushant were doing the same show btw ...and Sushant had done an Ekta show even before that...so from the same successful show Ankita made money and Sushant dint? From the same successful show Ankita was famous and Sushant wasnt ? 😆 and their break up happened much after the show got over ...so technically Ankita has been jobless ever since Pavitra went off air untill she signed Manikarnika...infact a reporter asked her last year...how is she running her house? 😆
Btw the plush Bandra home he bought was after the break up.

Well ok I am neither interested in Ankita nor Sushant but still for the sake of clarification googled to check details.

Pavitra rishta ran from 2009 to 2014. Ankita was there till the end. Sushant left in 2011, full 3 yrs earlier. So Ankita worked more than Sushant, that too full time. Besides she did some mini series of Ekta in 2013. Ankita reportedly became one of the highest paid actresses of EKta. So there you go. I never said Sushant was not famous😕 please dont state something which I never said. All everyone is saying is Ankita earned much more than Sushant so she wasnt dependent on him. Even if Ankita took a break, she had earned a lot to sustain herself nah. Ekta's heroines get work very easily on TV. There is no dearth of it.
So many stars take break -even negative character ones, -Urvashi Dholakia, Anita Hasnandani and many more. They earn a whole lot to sustain themselves. No worry on this account.

Sushant has worked in multiple movies after break up but none of them worked except Kai Po Che. You would agree that a successful movie gives power to increase price but NOT a failure.
You are arguing with me for the past 2 days and you do not even have an idea about the timeline of their relationship. He broke up with her in the start of 2016 and he has been working in films way before that since 2013 with KPC being his debut, then Shudh desi which also was a clean hit btw and then byomkesh which flopped and then the big hit Dhoni in mid 2016.
Also you are saying a guy who is working from 2008-kis desh hai mera dil to Pavitra in 2011 has less money than Ankita? He left Pavitra in 2011 and by 2012 he had two movies along with a series of endorsements like pizza hut,pepsi atom,nissan, Kingfisher ,garnier,nestle munch and all this was way before the break up...he bought a flat in a plush location after the break up ...
While we are at it please tell me how is Ankita paying her bills because from 2014 to 2017 she dint work at all...and how much money has she even got now for a supporting role in a film and that too a newcomer and not even lead.Please don't give savings logic coz that applies to both then and Sushant had not worked for only few months in his transition phase from TV to film whereas Ankita except one supporting role in Manikarnika has been jobless since 2014.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing.
Nice to finally get some words from Ankita regarding the breakup. For two years, she remained silent, focussing on her work and family and trying to stay strong in the midst of the calamity that befell her. (All the Pavitra Rishta fans who have followed them since 2009 know that her world revolved totally around Sushant- they were together for 6 years and the world knew they were to get married. They attended family functions as man and wife).

The interview is so in sync with what we had read about her and grasped about her personality that it bought a smile to my face. I remember a very old interview of Ankita (2010, I think) in which she had said that she is a very content sort of person and after a point she wants to stop chasing success endlessly and settle down (the reporter had asked her about relationships and her dreams) This probably happened for her after Pavitra Rishta ended. She had made the Fortune of a lifetime and solidified her place on Indian tv, was blissfully in love and quite obviously wanting to settle down. Chasing further heights didn't seem as important to her probably. Acting on the big screen became more like a dream like a layman has- 'bas ek baar srk ke sath kaam karne ka sapna Hai' type. One can only imagine how her world shattered when she came to know through the press that Sushant had broken up with her. It was so great that her parents flew down to be with her, for so many days she just used to put up pictures with them on her Instagram writing 'thankyou'. Her parents are simple middle class traditional folk from Indore who had allowed their daughter in a live in relationship with Sushant with the trust That he would marry her. The breakup must have affected them in so many ways too, yet they took it in the best way possible by being there with their daughter and encouraging her to bounce back on her feet professionally. (I remember initial pics of her mom with her when she was heading out to some hi profile party for the first time after her breakup with the media hounding and asking questions)

Ankita maintained her dignity in the whole fiasco by not saying one unpleasant thing about Sushant directly or through her PR. She has instead answered back by being strong and proving that her image, her persona is not limited to just being Manav's Archana or Sushant's gf Ankita. (From the time she made her debut through Pavitra Rishta, it was like they were clubbed together)she is more than that and will always manage to shine on her own. She might be making her debut in a small role and not a big one like I had secretly always hoped for (with the help of Sushant's contacts) but I'm happy she managed it on her own.Its so nice to see her realising it too and saying that the breakup taught her that you don't need a man to be happy, you can be happy on your own with your friends and family and your work. No need to chase a man or worry about marriage, at the same time no point being bitter about it. It will happen if has to happen. She echoed the sentiments of probably so many women who go through a similar phase.

Her interview is such a delight to read. No mud slinging. No blaming. An honest acceptance of what she had set out to be, what her dreams were and how she lost a part of herself willingly that she was always passionate about, but now wants to take another shot. Good luck to you Ankita. Really want you to be happy.

PS: Long rant I know, but it's been months since I posted something on Ankita and this interview made me so happy.

PPS: Lunziii🤗
Edited by nikitagmc - 6 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@niki.. You put everything so nicely . It has been sooo long since we have posted together about her 🤗
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lunza

@niki.. You put everything so nicely . It has been sooo long since we have posted together about her 🤗

And as always you have said all those things in your post that I would have said too.. our creepy Pavitra Rishta continues! Haha!!
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
IF as always making up shit and people lapping on to it.

SSR left Anita because she was not working, jisne likha Khmer likha, taking it as a fact I mean, thori toh akkal lagao😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Niki , Lunzii ... ❤️

So nice to read something from you guys and yes Niki , I am so glad that she did not indulge in too much negativity . I just want her to look forward in life , be happy professionally and personally .

Waiting to see her movie. I know it is a small role but will be nice to see her on big screen and hope she does a good job .

Edited by Tanyaz - 6 years ago
deepika786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: U_R_MY_BITCH

IF as always making up shit and people lapping on to it.

SSR left Anita because she was not working, jisne likha Khmer likha, taking it as a fact I mean, thori toh akkal lagao😆

bhed chaal 😆
Edited by deepika786 - 6 years ago