Anjana irritates me more than Rajveer

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
For some reason, I'm not sure why, it's just unbearable to watch Anjana screaming her lungs off about Zoya. I always have to fast forward through her scenes. And seriously "Zoya is using Aditya? LOL woman why weren't you this pissed about Sakshi living in your house for free? I'm kind of sad Aditya has a good relation with her now, because Zoya will be at her mercy when AdiYa get together.

I can tolerate all of Rajveer's scenes and all the torture episodes but Anjana behaving exactly like a typical saas (don't even get me started on how sexist the pitting one woman against another is - as if Aditya doesn't have a brain for himself) is unbearable for me.

Even Mr. Hooda seems more logical than her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anjana is behaving like a typical mother in law of hindi serials and is actually irritating...I was like stop shouting...
But then she is just a worried mother who has got her son''s love back after so many years.
Rajveer is a villain and its necessary to have villains.It wil be nice to see how Adiya beat him.
mahi_gurmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ri8 from the very first she is constantly can't bear Zoya bt y? 
can't she see dt wtevr situation Aditya is.. Zoya is in same condition, both r heartbroken.  y can't she understand her pain.
A woman can understand wt goes through on a woman whn she gt cheated by her husband. bt here Anjana is totally opp. ok..she is worried abt her son bt she also has d experience of extra marital affair of her husband too. then here y can't she b little practical & be normal n cordial with Zoya?????????
my Q is here🤔
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahi_gurmeet

ri8 from the very first she is constantly can't bear Zoya bt y?

can't she see dt wtevr situation Aditya is.. Zoya is in same condition, both r heartbroken. y can't she understand her pain.
A woman can understand wt goes through on a woman whn she gt cheated by her husband. bt here Anjana is totally opp. ok..she is worried abt her son bt she also has d experience of extra marital affair of her husband too. then here y can't she b little practical & be normal n cordial with Zoya?????????
my Q is here🤔

Bang on!
I don't understand why she thinks Zoya is "using Aditya. Sadly, it was all Aditya's ideas that landed them in trouble.
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
i guess she is acting like a typical mother because she thinks of zoya as a girl who came to her house that day.. said something to adi.. and adi then left the house 
and everything started from that wedding... so it's a normal reaction!
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hoodas and Siddiquis were getting along so well then she came out yelling. 
Ya she in pain and is worried about her son. But still, why does she blame Zoya for everything. Zoya also going through the same troubles as Adi. Maybe she just a worried and angry mother I hope she just does not stay like this. If she changes then that will be good. 
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol looks like today there are more posts about anjaana and harsh than Adiya ðŸ˜†

i agree with you ANjana is being too OTT like the typical hindi serial saas. She is blaming zoya for adi's trouble? lol dude you didn't hear what your son said in the Police station it was all his idea to elope. 
why i am feeling the CVs might bring in the saas-bahu drama to garner trp😒 i hate it when they bring that saas-bahu problems like why does eveeeryyy saas has to loathe her bahu ðŸ¤”
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She is so f**king irritating I used to feel bad for her when Adi supported sakshi but now she has got her son back what the hell is her problem?? can't the cvs show a little difference between her and madhu they are almost the same 🤢 @ramisa I don't think they will bring in saas bahu drama we are lucky this show isn't ekta Kapoor or Rashmi sharma show.
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes this annoys me so much ðŸ˜¡

But you know what guys? In real life also many mothers are over-protective of their sons. Not all mothers, but some are. Unfortunately. ðŸ¥±

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To me Mahi & Madhu tops the irritating list.
Next is RV, then Anjana. 
Anjana is being overprotective over her son who she got back after years. Her attitude is understandable. She was right too. Adi was sleeping in his room & he went out for Zoya. 
That's the story that she knows as no one is aware of ZoSh incidents. 
In contrary, Madhu is blindly misjudging Zoya although she knows that Mahi is the mastermind to destroy Zoya. She can't control her own daughter but overreacting when it comes to Zoya. 
RV is just plain brutal.