Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I think what kind of surprises me about Anjana is that she can't see her son's concern for Zoya. Not at all justifying Sakshi, but Sakshi actually showed some concern for Zoya when she slit her wrist. Anjana couldn't even be bothered if Zoya rotted in jail
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

I think what kind of surprises me about Anjana is that she can't see her son's concern for Zoya. Not at all justifying Sakshi, but Sakshi actually showed some concern for Zoya when she slit her wrist. Anjana couldn't even be bothered if Zoya rotted in jail

Exactly she has not even an ounce of sympathy for Zoya being a woman herself that's why finding it difficult to like her
dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well same here...
It was so annoying to see her illogical accusations and melodrama..

She is worried for his son..that is obvious..but accusing zoya makes no sense at all 
Moreover being a woman she should understand zoya's pain..for she was sort of in the same situation when her husband cheated on her😭
Edited by dewdrops.16 - 5 years ago
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can understand her pain.

I found her hilarious in yesterday 's episode due to her OTT acting
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah ryt now... I m giving her the liberty n benegit of doubt since she is a mom n possessive abt her son n maybe ryt in her place... 

But if this continues when evrythng sorts out too... then she is always wrong! I dnt want Zoya to have another taunting n misunderstanding saas bcoz truly she doesnt deserve that! Anjana is mom... yeah... but bfor that she is a human... n she shd knw wht is ryt n what is wrong! Zoya is also suffering not only Adi!!

N I really loved Papa Hooda yday! She is my client now... n no need money n that father dialogue! It cam as a surprise! But that was logical in such a situation! He was not only being a dad but a ryt n just person! Hope to see Anjana that way soon or else gonna be disappointed by her just like Madhu!
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

I can understand her pain.

I found her hilarious in yesterday 's episode due to her OTT acting

What does OTT mean?
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Joy_

What does OTT mean?

Over the top
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Ishana,I do appreciate your post but I have put my points also in defense of Anjana in a separate thread.Its not like m supporting  her but I can understand what made her do this
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I so agree... she is way too much with her 'Zoya is out to get her son'. There was no reason to blast the Siddiquies. Granted that she is worried about her son... but she should think that what if they have something to help the case. And ultimately Adi is in this mess because of his decision.