Ishra ts-jab tak jiyenge mohabbat karenge,last st on pg 90 updt on7/12

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone, here I am again to bother u all with a new story, OK don't kill me but today is a special day for me, three years back on this date I updated my first prologue, in short, three years back I became a writer in this date and got lots of friends and supporters in this forum. So Ek thanks toh banta hai, for all my lovely readers for loving me and my stories so much. 

Three years back, when I started writing, I never knew that I will get so much encouragement that I will write so many stories, yes today I have, 63 ss in my kitty out of which 37 are completed, 18 ongoing and 8 yet to start along with 27 ts and 40 os making it a total of 130 stories. 

OMG that's huge for me, because for me more then starting a story, completing them is a huge achievement and I can proudly say that out of 130 my 94 stories r completed. 

And not only that, I am the most liked writer of the forum, having number 1 position in the hall of fame, with almost 4,75,000 likes.

So a big thanks to all my lovely readers for loving me so much. 

And for ur love and support, here I am again with a new prologue, a different one. Hope u all like it. 

JAB TAK JIYENGE MOHABBAT KARENGE 

Scroll down for the prologue. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Index

Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
PROLOGUE

Ishita's phone was ringing again and again, she look at the phone and then at him. He was sleeping hugging her tightly while a tear fell off her eyes. 

Ishita -mujhe maaf kar dijiyega, Raman. But I don't have any option. I know u will hate me for this but I will always love u. Aap hi ho jisne mujhe pyaar karna seekhaya, aap hi hai jinse Maine pyaar kiya, aur aap hi hai woh jinhe main chod kar jaa rahi hoon. She said wiping her tears and kissed his forehead. Her lips stayed on his forehead for longer and finally with a heavy heart, she got up. Wore her clothes and went out of the room and very soon out of the bungalow. 

Outside the bungalow, her team was standing. 

Rachit -kya hua, why u were taking so much of time?? 

Ishita -woh raman so nahi rahen the?? 

Naina -so nahi rahen the, Itni izzat. I hope u don't forget ki teri usse naqli shaadi hui hai. Humne bas Raman aur uske parivaar ko paise ke liye phasaya tha. And now we r going as we got what we wanted. 

Ishita smiled meekly and said -haan mujhe yaad hai, Main unki dulhan nahi bas ek thug hoon, con hoon, who is conning him for money. Pehle naqli shaadi aur phir suhaagraat par sab kuch loot kar bhaagna, I do remember who am I.

Arjun -ok, bahut ho gayi baat cheet. Now let's go from here, isse pehle ki koi hume pakad le.chalo sab yahan se. He said and all start walking. Ishita was walking slowly looking back again and again when Rachit said -why u r walking so slowly, do u want them to come with police. Arey bahut paise loote hai, mahino aaram se guzarenge. 

Ishita -pata nahi loot kar aayi hoon yaa lut kar, but yes I have lost myself. I have lost myself to him.maine kho diya hai khud ko, Raman mein. She said and closed her eyes only to feel his lovely touches on her body and soul too. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like .will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Updated new prologue, have a look. 
divanishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
New and nice concept Di.
Pehli bar Ishita ko iss roop main dekha. Apni SR main Raman ko cdhoka de kar bhag gai, Par apna dil use de diya.
Ab dekhna hai Raman ka reaction kya hoga aur Ishra kaise phir se pure dil se milenge.
Update Soon di and thanks for PM.
SweetuDivan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congo raksha di
Its really amazing to write such huge number of lovely stories on ishra in these 3 years..

I remember I used to re-read some of ur stories again and again when thr s nothng instrestng in yhm storyline..
Ur 'mohabbatton ka safar' index s bookmarked to read those stories anytime..

These days I m not responding much as I m busy with my baby and we r travelling much..
But its always pleasure to check and read ur updates..

Keep going on..
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations on ur success di πŸ₯³
Very happy for u
πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Awesome prologue di
Ishita is in a new avatar
Cont soon di
Ty 4 d pm too
tanyamittal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for your achievement dear.you really deserve this.
U r such a awesome writer.i like your each n every story.
Thanks for giving us so many wonderful stories on ishra.
KEEP IT UP
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really its huge congrats for ur successπŸ₯³we will support u always as u deserve that for ur amazing  writings πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
And the prologue is very much interesting and a totally different concept
Will love to read this one
Continue soon
Rababnaveed5 thumbnail
Wowww loved this one
Its looks to interesting update soonnn dear
Loved it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³