thanks 4 pm
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Will be updating soon. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note -finally I am here with shot 1 of this story, for abha, who was literally behind me for starting this one. Enjoy. 

SHOT 1

Ishita settled in the van along with her team mates and the van started while she was just turning again and again looking at the bungalow and remembering Raman's face. Her eyes got filled remembering his innocent face and imagining his anger and hurt when he will come to know about her cheating. 

Ishita -mujhe pata hai, aap mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karenge, aur mujhe maafi chahiye bhi nahi. Mujhe toh sirf aapki nafrat chahiye, Raman. Aap umar bhar mujhse nafrat kijiyega aur main umar bhar aapse mohabbat karungi, kyunki Aap hi hai jinhe Maine dil se apna pati maana hai aur jisse main khud se jyada pyaar karne lagi hoon. She was lost in thoughts when Naina said -waise ishu, tell me something. Why u let the marriage complete??

Arjun-yes, Main bhi yahin puchne wala tha, tune shaadi puri kar li. Matlab uss Raman ko sindoor bhi lagaane diya aur mangalsutra bhi pehan liya. Even phere bhi pure kar liye. Har baar toh tu behoshi ka naatak karke shaadi adhuri hi chod deti thi. Kehti thi that I can con someone but can't marry anyone in real, toh aaj kya ho gaya. Kahin uss Raman se sach ka pyaar toh nahi ho gaya, issliye sach ki shaadi kar li tune. He said and all laughed while ishita smiled meekly. 

Rachit-aisa kuch nahi hai, I think ishu ko woh mangalsutra pasand aa gaya hoga. Naa ishu. 

Naina -haan yaar, woh mangalsutra kitna sundar tha, aur kitna expensive. Tune saare jewellery ke saath saath usse bhi rakha hai naa ishu??

Ishita hide her mangalsutra in her palm and said -nahi, bhool gayi. She said and look down. 

Naina -kya yaar, woh kitna beautiful tha. Maine socha tha ab ki baat Arjun se wahin pehanungi, but tune sab plan hi kharab kar diya. 

Arjun -chod naa, tu kuch aur le lena. Waise bhi saali jewelleries expensive aur elegant hai. 

Rachit -haan toh, shaadi bhi toh rajwadon ki thi, business tycoon raman kumar bhalla weds princess of awadhgarh ishita, he said and all laughed.

Naina -lekin kuch bhi kaho,shaadi thi bahut achchi. Matlab destination wedding, woh bhi udaipur palace se,grand celebration over fifteen days. Kya shaandaar shaadi thi. Aur kya khana hota tha. Maza aa gaya, mujhe toh mann karta tha, bad khate jaun, khate jaun. 

Arjun-inko maza aa raha tha, wahan hamari haalat patli ho rahi thi, woh status aur standard maintain karne mein. Jaanti bhi ho kitne paise kharch ho gaye, aaj tak jitni bhi naqli shaadi karwayi hai, this one was the most expensive one. Kitni baar toh lagaa ki pakde gaye but thankfully we were saved. Naa ishu, he said looking at ishita and she nodded meekly. 

Arjun -kya hua, bahut chup hai. U r ok naa??

Ishita -yes, but feeling uncomfortable in this dress, need to change. I can't carry this for long. 

Naina -abhi hotel pahunch kar change kar lena, phir hamari train hai. Waise yeh bhi bahut mehenga hai, designer. Ishu, can I take it??

Ishita -nahi, she said instantly and then said composing herself-nahi, yeh mujhe pasand hai, I will keep it. 

Naina -yaar tu paise le lena. Har baar toh tu paise leti hai toh iss baar yeh kyun le rahi hai?? 

Ishita -aise hi, I will keep it. She said and look out. 

Soon they reached to the guest room they have taken, ishita changed her clothes and dressed as a boy.

All girls dressed as boys while boys dressed as girls. They always did so to escape if police came to search for them. 

After two hours, all were sitting in the train and train was running with full speed taking ishita away from raman.

All were happily talking while ishita get on the upper berth and lay down. She took our the mangalsutra from her jeans pocket and caressed it lovingly. 

Ishita -sab kuch khatam ho gaya, aaj sab kuch khatam kar diya maine. Raman ka dil hi nahi unka vishwas bhi tod diya, hey matarani please forgive me for fooling an innocent man. Par jitna loota hai ,usse Kahin jyada lut kar aayi hoon. Apna sab kuch haar kar aayi hoon, Raman par.she said and closed her eyes hugging her mangalsutra and a tear escape her eyes while she start remembering the time they met for the first time, when he came to see her for marriage. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it.

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
update soon
thanks for the pm
sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Waiting for Raman's reaction 
Cont soon 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
So ishu married many people n ranaway with their valuables but she never used to complete her marriage but with raman she got married really with all d rituals..
She loves him n now worried thinking about his hurt n anger.
Her gang is happy for getting so much from raman but she is not as  she lost everything.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting update.
Fabulous. 
Now what will happen. 
How will raman handle this. 
Superb update 
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4