Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Shinu dearie thank you for updating this ff. I am super happy to see your update after ages. Well I read it earlier but I was busy and couldnt type my feedback immediately. The update was super long and how many pages was the update dear? thank you and enjoyed reading the mehrya nokjhoks and thank you once again for taking all the pain to translate the hindi scripts in between in English. I enjoyed it overall. stay blessed always

Hiddy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dt. was a long one dear, I really enjoyed it. Thanks so very much. Don't make us wait so long. Continue soon ❀

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

Hayee aaj chand kahase nikla πŸ₯³

Thank you so much muaaaaahshinubabyπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Res

Awesome awesome awesome shinu baby mazaa aagaya full romantic chapter loved it

Kya tease kartha hi use then I thought he may call her but no n she assumed that he really went to meet his butterflies 😁😁😜

Yeh sonal ko bhi abhi aana tha ek puppy dedeta but na koi bath nahi next chapter me one strong kiss hojaye πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ™ˆπŸ€“n finally madam pass bhi hogayi 😁

Beautifully written dear

I really loved this love story I like these types of stories πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‹πŸ’ž

Next time jaldi Dena update pls pls voh bhi hot hot romance n don't end this holi scenes here pls continue n give us beautiful moments just like the show 😜😜

Lots of love and hugs take care n update soon n thanks for the pm πŸ€—

Pata nahi kahan se nikla chandπŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€£

Thankyou so much Anu di, for reading and leaving such a sweet feedback..dil garden garden ho gayaπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Mujhe itna hi hot romance likhna aata hai di..πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜±

I thought of winding up the holi sequence here itself..let me see whether there is any scope of continuing the sameπŸ˜‹πŸ€”

Will try my best to not delay it much😊😊

Love you too di, you just take care of yourselves and be back here soonπŸ€—β€οΈ

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Superb update

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm

Thankyou so much for reading and leaving your valuable fb Ekta..it means a lotπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Will try to continue soon😁

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

Res...

Yay update

Unres...

Thank you so much for the update..

Wow shaurya akhir mehek ke mu se wo bulwahi liya...jo wo sunna chahta hai😊... godi me uthake blackmailing 🀣... and when teaching her to ride the bike...kya chance pe dance mara majnu Khanna πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ they already have their first small fight and mehek bechari ran to airport to stop shaurya... and end me their lovey dovey moments at holi☺️

As usual well written chapter...totally loved it...

Thanks for the pm... next chapter jaldi chahiye...😁

Thankyou so much Lima behen for reading and leaving your valuable fbπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Glad to know that you liked it..it means a lotπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—β€οΈ

Will try my best to not delay it for a long timeπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ™ˆ

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Res😊

Unres😊

Wow wow wow wow.... Look u has given us update... .thanks alot Shinu.... U updated after so long.... Despite of ur hectic schedule n health.... U still managed to give us update.... Thanks alot for such a long update.... I am sure it must hv releived most of readers hungerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Update is amazingly beautiful ....cute Mehrya nok jhoks.... Shaurya leaving no chance to tease her.... And Mehek also able to confess her love .. ...and she should also make a bold move..... She can also give back to himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. I am eagerly waiting for next update.... Hope it will come soon.... But see ur comfort ....i will wait for it patientlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Thanks for the PMπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aarti di...πŸ€—.. it's only because all of your encouragement and love, this SS is still continuing😊😊

Thankyou so much for reading and leaving your valuable fbπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Last time you had a wish to see Mehek's desperateness, so that's with the Airport scene. Hope you liked it too😊😊

Will try my best to update without much delay..πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ˆ

Edited by dwriter - 4 years ago
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamali870

Such a beautiful updated loved it❀️

Thanks for the update Shinu😚❀️

Reading your story like reading a magical tale, you described each and every emotion beautifully πŸ‘

After these months are passed, still your update shows continuity πŸ‘

You're my one of favourite writer ❀️

Mehak confessed her love and all thanks to Shaurya because of his antics finally he heard those magical words from Mehak's mouth😍

I imagining them by reading your story😁😭

One request we want frequent updatesπŸ™‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

Please consider our wish 😁

Awww. ..Kamali...In happy tears after reading your fb..thanks a ton dear,..means a lotπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—

Am overwhelmed by the reception of this update, even after the delay of 6 monthsπŸ˜­πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜­πŸ€—πŸ€—

It's only because all of your constant love and support... gratitudeπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Will try my best to not delay it for a long timeπŸ™ˆ

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Hey Shinu dearie thank you for updating this ff. I am super happy to see your update after ages. Well I read it earlier but I was busy and couldnt type my feedback immediately. The update was super long and how many pages was the update dear? thank you and enjoyed reading the mehrya nokjhoks and thank you once again for taking all the pain to translate the hindi scripts in between in English. I enjoyed it overall. stay blessed always

And it feels really good to appreciate after ages di😊😊

Thanks a lot for reading and leaving your valuable fb di..πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

I feel somehow the hindi scripts are mandatory to bring out the typical MehRya vibes..Hope the translations were helpful😊😊

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiddy

Dt. was a long one dear, I really enjoyed it. Thanks so very much. Don't make us wait so long. Continue soon ❀

Yippee..much happy to read the fb from a new family member😊😊

Thanks a lot for reading and leaving your valuable fb dearπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—

Wil try my best to not delay it for a long time😊

taahir004 thumbnail

Prologue is Interesting

Both Mahek and Shaurya are 23 years which is awesome

and both have been invited to same reunion