Yami Gautam's new look for URI opposite Vicky Kaushal

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

'Life is short, make each hair flip count', says Yami Gautam sharing new look for Uri

Yami Gautam sharing new look for her film Uri said, ''Life is short, make each hair flip count !! #shorthair #newlook #actorslife.''

Edited by: India TV Entertainment Desk, New Delhi [ Published on: June 05, 2018 12:16 IST ]

Bollywood actress Yami Gautam

Actress Yami Gautam has cut her long hair into a short bob hairstyle for her upcoming film Uri and she said that she jumped at the opportunity to make her character more believable. "I was extremely excited when the character needed this specific look for the film. When Aditya discussed it with me, I jumped at the opportunity of making my character more believable. So we did a few trials and then went ahead with it. I am loving my look, hope audiences love it too," Yami said in a statement.

The Vicky Donor actress also took to Twitter to share her new look and captioned it: "Life is short, make each hair flip count.!''

Yami will be seen playing an intelligence officer alongside actor Vicky Kaushal in Uri.

The film, directed by Aditya Dhar, is based on the Uri attack of September 2016. 

In September 18, 2016, terrorists from Pakistan attacked a military base in Uri in Jammu and Kashmir leaving 19 Indian soldiers dead. Eleven days later, the Indian Army retaliated with a series of surgical strikes.

Vicky will undergo some para-military training for a month to bulk up some kilos before starting the shoot. 

(With IANS Inputs)

• yami gautam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I never like these Short Hair but for the 1st time I am loving it, Yami can make anything look good for me, Mostly everyone look trash in short hair
She is gorgeous. She is one of the few Good looking newcomers in Bollywood. Hope she does well as she carries herself with lot of Dignity. 👍🏼 Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
Never got the hype around her. 🥱
She looks older than her age.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaniax

Never got the hype around her. 🥱

She looks older than her age.

She is 29, and looks her age 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think bobbed/short hair is the best hairstyle on women... although I never find enough courage to get one myself :/

It's such an appealing hair length though.. always try to imagine myself in it, pull my hair up.. 

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 5 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yami looks good. Waiting to see Vicky's look.
Tfs.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yami is so beautiful and I loved her in Vicky donor, hope she does more movies with ayshumanEdited by Terenaina - 5 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely LOVE bobs!!! She's sooo beaufiful! Suits her best. 
fairandlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Didn't like this look