Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
superb part
ridhima is soo shocked to learn the truth but really happy that armaan i soo supprtive to her and the way he make her realise that their heart connection help her to bond
ar dance sooo lovely
ar and arima moments lovely
omg ridhima is not well
cliffy end
continue soon
eagerly waiting
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear
superb parts...finally armaan makes his space in riddhima's heart again. hope now nothing bad happen in their perfect family.
please update next part soon
love
sania
Girlwithcurls thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Such a nice story. I could connect with every emotion that you tried to depict. And Ridhima getting jealous of the other women was so cute. And also Armaan teasing her.Thank you so much for the pm. Continue soon. Lots of love. Tc.
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woah what a rollercoaster ride it was...though still they are yet to reunite...but the part was so amazing yaar clearly define armaan and riddRIDD pain and the way armaan care for her and love her...
Continue soon
Take care :)
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

LOVE LOVE LOVE! SO CUTE THIS WAS!!

I loved how Armaan was so supportive of Riddhima after she found out the truth. Matlab, jaise usne Ridz ka dhyan rakha and just how he understood her and comforted her was so beautiful ! I loved it! It was just such a delight .

Then, seeing their relationship grow was so beautiful . Woh hesitation, woh butterflies waali feelings, happy days . Kitna achcha laga! Matlab, ekdum amazing.

Obviously, the anniversary part was my fave part of the chapter. Pehle Armaan getting jealous of Mohit. Oyye hoyye ! Mera hero kitni jaldi jealous ho jata hai. But it was so cute. And that dance! So romantic! <3333
BUT, Riddhima getting jealous of those girls was the best . Aur fir jaise Armaan usse tease kar raha tha! That made me laugh so hard! It was absolutely awesome.

I adored how Armaan took care of her after the rib pain. Aur kaise uspe chillaya for hiding it and her saying sorry so cutely! It was just amaze!

I adored this chapter so much and now I'm really looking forward to the next one! Please update soon !

Thank you sooo much <3 <3
I am so so so happy that you liked the part :D
Also the anniversary scene was my favourite scene too...haha same pinch :p

Once again thank you for the lovely comment
TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.armaan kitna supportive hai jab ridzy sach pata chala.love ridzy armaan and arima bonding.arima is so cute.armaan mohit ki liye jealous horaye hai.armaan kis tara ridzy ka rib pain dur kiya.beautiful outstanding story.totally love it.love AR.eagerly waiting for next part.pls post the next asap❤️

Thank you so much dear <3
I am so glad you liked it <3
TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jennifer_Grover

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Let's begin with how much I love you just for finally updating the part. Thank you sooo much❤️. You did take forever for it but it was worth the wait.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Coming to the part, do I even have to tell you that I loveeed it? I guess you know it by now but anyway lets get into the details. The way he handled the hole situation of her realization of truth and confusion was so wonderfully expressed. Oh God... I so want an Armaan like him yaar, where can we get one, help please! Hehehe... And then everything that followed. Her bond with Arima and her coming back and getting the mother roles back in her hand was amazing to read.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I loved the scenes where the three of them where together and unknown to everything she was still being herself, his wife and Arima's mother. Uske baad toh I also have to give a jaadu ki jhapppi haan, matlab you gave us a bonus. Both "Jealous Riddhima" and "Possessive Armaan" ek hi part mein. Kya baat hai beta, m proud of you! It was so much fun to see him tease her later in the car. It was like Armaanish thing to do. And the dance, the way he says she is only his and she simply nos was like "back to home" feeling wala scene; like yeaayyy who cares about anything else, she is happy with him and accepting him bas aur kya chahiye life mein!😆</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Then the way he daatofies her, ab bhala itne pyaar se bhi koi daanta hai kya! And the most adorable scene has to be where he instructs Arima to take care of Riddhima, that was like Awww. I could just imagine Arima's (uderstanding) face and Riddhima doring the two. It was seriously a very cute scene, I just cant get over it. And now that everything was going itna acha you had to show your evilness na!</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Nowww... if you don't update at the earliest na toh you just see what I'll do. As I said i don't care even if it's extended to " I/ J" part (rather we would only be happy, 'cuz the more the better) but just update at the soonesttt ok. You cant leave us hanging like that, like that was the worst way to end it ok, this should be illegal to do this to us innocent readers. SO you better be back really really soon!!</font>

I did not take forever okay...And I love you too Vaise (sometimes :p)
Ab if I knew aise armaan Kaha milega to Main khud nahi le leti use ???
Hahah well that was the surprise na...both possible armaan and jealous Ridhima cuz well I couldn't decide what's better so dono dal diya :p

And of course don't you know my main agenda is to annoy you tabhi to aise end kiya ;)
But jokes apart thank you for the beautiful comment<3<3 I love you!
TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

superb part

ridhima is soo shocked to learn the truth but really happy that armaan i soo supprtive to her and the way he make her realise that their heart connection help her to bond
ar dance sooo lovely
ar and arima moments lovely
omg ridhima is not well
cliffy end
continue soon
eagerly waiting

Thank you so so much...I am so happy you liked it <3
TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniashzadi

hey dear

superb parts...finally armaan makes his space in riddhima's heart again. hope now nothing bad happen in their perfect family.
please update next part soon
love
sania

Thanx dear...I am really glad you liked it <3:D
TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: anin29

Wow. Such a nice story. I could connect with every emotion that you tried to depict. And Ridhima getting jealous of the other women was so cute. And also Armaan teasing her.Thank you so much for the pm. Continue soon. Lots of love. Tc.

Thabk you so much for the lovely comment...I am happy you liked it :)