Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.keep writing such beautiful story.beautiful awesome story.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next story❤️

Jennifer_Grover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......... Finally you are here. (I am too 😆) DO you know how long we have waited for this partttt! So m super glad, though lateee, but m really really happy that I finally could read it.

Now about the part...... obviously since where you had left the last part it was already too exciting to start the part with, but it did not fail to keep me hooked throughout. I love the very first half though before she reveals everything and he's just trying to comfort her. That whole sequence was toooo cute, and since I know how you love such scenarios as well, no surprises that you excel at it! Everything that followed was superbly written and filled with cute scenes, especially the ice cream scene and also the medicine- feeding scene Aru wala ❤️

I love love loveddddd the part but stilll want to read a lil more. You see ab its your fault..... you write so cute scenes! So please think of something new fatafat and update soon..... or you could just update your previous stories. See so kind I am, am giving you options as well! Anyway, really loved the part and love you ❤️ so be sweet and update soooooon! 

chaitrika12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ahhhh Armaan is best

He is supportive & great dad bhi

Every part is heart welming 😍❤️

Felt sad when both ar fought 

But the way they supported each other is ❤️