Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey, 
Epi was good nothing great...  The only thing I liked is they didn't show anything as pathetic as humans raping a naagin ๐Ÿ˜† 
Rajat was good as usual...  Never expected acting from Tanna but she performed well,  I love Anita's facing she was impressive in the precap...  I don't think they'll reveal surbhi soon.  Pearl didn't really impress me in his previous show, let's see what happens :) 
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pretty exgragated but.. Looking promising one... the scene was initially red anaconda coming from tree to on the floor that was awesome scene... Their romantic scenes was exciting one... I think that guy whom the gang leader is not permanent antagonist he will soon eliminated lol... karishmas acting was superb.. Yet waiting for surbhis character is she playing the daughter of them? 
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a decent epi...
waiting for surbhi's entry & how cvs shw her transformation to naagin & also her chemistry with pearl.
badass vish aka Anita rocked the prcp
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: misanthropist.

Hey, 

Epi was good nothing great...  The only thing I liked is they didn't show anything as pathetic as humans raping a naagin ๐Ÿ˜† 
Rajat was good as usual...  Never expected acting from Tanna but she performed well,  I love Anita's facing she was impressive in the precap...  I don't think they'll reveal surbhi soon.  Pearl didn't really impress me in his previous show, let's see what happens :) 

Yeah it could've been great but it looks promising!
Yeah in the promo I was just what!! How the hell will this happene? Won't she bite them?๐Ÿ˜† and Tanna rocked it!๐Ÿ‘
I'm waiting for Anita's entry๐Ÿ˜‰
Kriyansh-Manan thumbnail
its good... i like it very much๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
it was fine...vfx is a bit OTT but nothing unusual about that...skipped the veere di wedding promotion part as i thought that was useless...rajat was good n so was chetan...karishma did decently as well...pearl puri could do better 
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First episode was really good, better than I expected.. well will miss Mouni, and in the way they ended her story was disappointing.  But i m sure Shivangi will be back, may be in next season.. SJ will be Naagin for sure but may be she also has any story.  May be she is Shivangi.. Karishama was good. Anita is looking gorgeous in precap.. No comment for Pearl. Actually he had nothing to do in first epi
BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 I have just finished watching it on voot.
Undoubtedly, โค๏ธRajat has excelled it.
Karishma is too good thoughVeeri di wedding girls did a lot of overacting. Thoda OTT tha after all its a EK show. ๐Ÿ˜†
Andy ne Sunny Deol ki yaad dila di
๐Ÿคฃ
overall 3.75/5
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by BangBang_Shilpa - 5 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the first episode. But I was disappointed with Rajat's character coming to an end hopefully he is not dead and may come back latter.
Totally excited to see today's episode. Anita was totally killer in the precap.๐Ÿ˜ณ
preedha3sai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The first episode was really good. Too much excited for today's episode to see my SJโค๏ธ