Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
It was a decent episode! Initially i thought Rajat and Karishma's pairing would be a blunder due to height difference but it was good! I liked Karishma's acting! Missing Adaa Khan and Sudha Chandran!
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kb_always_96

It was a decent episode! Initially i thought Rajat and Karishma's pairing would be a blunder due to height difference but it was good! I liked Karishma's acting! Missing Adaa Khan and Sudha Chandran!

Oye! Tum bhi yahan?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Oye! Tum bhi yahan?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes! Mai bhi dekhti hoon Naagin๐Ÿ˜‰
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys what I felt after that 3 hi naagin hai but surbhi ka part will be revealed later...woh kehtey hai asli hero in entry baad mey hoti hai but waisa hi kuch hoga...so suspense ...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the epi was decent...it gives the vibes of S1...
shivangi's entry is amazing...i want to know why ritik-rocky killed shivangi...i hope we get to know the mystery...when i saw mouni...i felt we might to know the truth why rocky-ritik killed her but shivangi died w/o knowing it herself...i hope in future she makes an entry...becos w/o mouni-adaa there is no existence of Naagin franschise...furthermore i want arjun-kv to make an entry too,to know why shivangi was killed by them...this mystery still remains a mystery...i will miss my two gorgeous Naagins this season...

coming to this season,i love the fact EK connected both seasons together..this give a hope that S2 mystery will be solved in the hands of SJ...i am never fond of karishma...thanks to BB but than she is good n beautiful as Naagin ruhi...RT this man is the only bridge to all 3 seasons n his role is just amazing...in just one epi he made his presence felt..i will always love him as Kabir...the ichadari nevla and his chemistry with his Naagin sesha...as vikrant what a performance...i wish he was a Naag in previous seasons too...

Pearl as Mahir Sehgal seems to flow in his character...he was excellent par excellent as Abeer in BD...i am sure he will rock in here...i hope EK has written his character well n relatable and not badly like she did in S2 for rocky

Karishma dance was graceful n i love the new lyrics

S3 has another amazing cast...something to look forward...

I feel bad for mahir...pratham n that girl...they did not kill vikrant but they ave been captured by ruhi n late vikrant...

thank god...EK gave a good name to her ML..Mahir Sehgal...love the name...she gave KV in her previous season an annoying name...

I never want to watch it w/o my Naagins(mouni-adaa)but i love SJ n pearl...will watch for them and also i want to see how SJ chemistry is with Pearl since she shares a excellent chemistry with KSG n KV in QH...

Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First episode was nice...The Shiva Murthi was appearing again and again, that was little over the top though
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

the epi was decent...it gives the vibes of S1...

shivangi's entry is amazing...i want to know why ritik-rocky killed shivangi...i hope we get to know the mystery...when i saw mouni...i felt we might to know the truth why rocky-ritik killed her but shivangi died w/o knowing it herself...i hope in future she makes an entry...becos w/o mouni-adaa there is no existence of Naagin franschise...furthermore i want arjun-kv to make an entry too,to know why shivangi was killed by them...this mystery still remains a mystery...i will miss my two gorgeous Naagins this season...

coming to this season,i love the fact EK connected both seasons together..this give a hope that S2 mystery will be solved in the hands of SJ...i am never fond of karishma...thanks to BB but than she is good n beautiful as Naagin ruhi...RT this man is the only bridge to all 3 seasons n his role is just amazing...in just one epi he made his presence felt..i will always love him as Kabir...the ichadari nevla and his chemistry with his Naagin sesha...as vikrant what a performance...i wish he was a Naag in previous seasons too...

Pearl as Mahir Sehgal seems to flow in his character...he was excellent par excellent as Abeer in BD...i am sure he will rock in here...i hope EK has written his character well n relatable and not badly like she did in S2 for rocky

Karishma dance was graceful n i love the new lyrics

S3 has another amazing cast...something to look forward...

I feel bad for mahir...pratham n that girl...they did not kill vikrant but they have been captured by ruhi n late vikrant...

thank god...EK gave a good name to her ML..Mahir Sehgal...love the name...she gave KV in her previous season an annoying name...

I never want to watch it w/o my Naagins(mouni-adaa)but i love SJ n pearl...will watch for them and also i want to see how SJ chemistry is with Pearl since she shares a excellent chemistry with KSG n KV in QH...

even I feel bad that mahir n pratham got captured too!!I don't like it when these naag naagins also capture the innocent ones in their eyes and later harm them!!they should use some brains instead of capturing all the people just like that!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@richa..i guess mahir being captured is due to the love story...love-hate story...a slight resemblance to S2...love-hate story...pearl-sj will nail it...but poor pratham...he too got caught...
Red_eyes thumbnail
It was fab Anita looked hot in percap