Rajveer's character...

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Am I the only one who is totally annoyed by Rajveer's character?😕 I loved the episode today but I actually found him very weird.
First of all in the RajMa scene Mahi told him that he was collecting proofs by clicking AdiYa's pictures and maybe he was confused that how come they are so close and cozy only few months after their respective partners died. But Mahi the thing is Rajveer is the one who is always bringing them close and making them act like a couple😆 it's like just to prove his point that Adiya are the culprits he is literally staging everything starting from the Virani contract to the fake wedding thing.
And why this wedding? It was the lamest of all like "Shaadi nahi hogi tou event nahi hogi" I was like🤣

If he wanted to observe them he could just have given them the contract and then observe them, why this fake couple thing?😕 And then he took mahi in his team, like CBI me tou police officers ki bohut kami hai so you pick up a civilian😆

It would be really nice if anyone can solve this for me because I am not being able to digest Rajveer's actions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
count me in ðŸ¤£ mereko uske scenes bahut funny lage aaj ðŸ˜†...kya baat kar rha khud bhi hosh nhi hai plan success hone ki khushi mein🤣
potterhead14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princy48

count me in ðŸ¤£ mereko uske scenes bahut funny lage aaj ðŸ˜†...kya baat kar rha khud bhi hosh nhi hai plan success hone ki khushi mein🤣

I know right🤣 I was like illogical Pata tha lekin yeh kuch zyada nahi ho geya😆 

We were supposed to get thrilled by his character but all the time I was like
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

I know right🤣 I was like illogical Pata tha lekin yeh kuch zyada nahi ho geya😆 

We were supposed to get thrilled by his character but all the time I was like

today the episode was taken by aditya and zoya dude...dono ne ro roke hume bhi rula diya😭

rajveer ka tho troll hi tha pura episode🤣
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

Am I the only one who is totally annoyed by Rajveer's character?😕 I loved the episode today but I actually found him very weird.

First of all in the RajMa scene Mahi told him that he was collecting proofs by clicking AdiYa's pictures and maybe he was confused that how come they are so close and cozy only few months after their respective partners died. But Mahi the thing is Rajveer is the one who is always bringing them close and making them act like a couple😆 it's like just to prove his point that Adiya are the culprits he is literally staging everything starting from the Virani contract to the fake wedding thing.
And why this wedding? It was the lamest of all like "Shaadi nahi hogi tou event nahi hogi" I was like🤣

If he wanted to observe them he could just have given them the contract and then observe them, why this fake couple thing?😕 And then he took mahi in his team, like CBI me tou police officers ki bohut kami hai so you pick up a civilian😆

It would be really nice if anyone can solve this for me because I am not being able to digest Rajveer's actions

I don't like this Rajveer. He is going to frame Zoya and Aditya for murder of their respective spouses. He is not actually looking for proofs like Pooja's diary, divorce papers, zoyash insurance papers and who would get the claim. He is not looking into Aditya's background nor into Zoya's because if he would have. He would have known Zoya didn't need to kill her husband to get insurance of the bankrupt company because she herself belongs to a family with greater financial stability. Nor, would Aditya do such thing. Aditya just happened to be at the site of accident by chance.
This Rajveer has something very personal with either Zoya/ Aditya or Pooja/Yash. That's the reason he is doing this.Jab love story start hi nahi to khatam Kyun hogi. And for that matter why should it even bother him? He should look for proofs not plant proofs. The way Aditya-Zoya responded to Rajveer it was pretty clear they both haven't known each other for long. There is something more to Rajveer hopefully that will be revealed soon.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol same here! M unable to understand this rajveer guy! honestly he doesn't seem to be a CBI officer to me, if he was truly a officer then he wld have collected true n solid proofs against adiya rather than clicking their fake pictures n arranging their fake marriage! 
How can these pictures n marriage prove that they cheated n killed their spouses when all this is happening after their death?😕 Rajveer's logic of proving them to be murderers is out of my mind lol, okay if he is taking some revenge from them, then bhai kuch logical to karo, u r jus proving to be an adiya shipper who wants them to be together under bizarre conditions!😆
Ok so i have also some bizarre theory regarding rajvir!😉😆 I think he is pooja's lover, who killed yash n pooja in misunderstanding that she was cheating on him with yash lol, so now to be safe he wants to put the blame on Adiya lol!😆 i know cvs wont go that deep!😆
potterhead14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: enlightenme

I don't like this Rajveer. He is going to frame Zoya and Aditya for murder of their respective spouses. He is not actually looking for proofs like Pooja's diary, divorce papers, zoyash insurance papers and who would get the claim. He is not looking into Aditya's background nor into Zoya's because if he would have. He would have known Zoya didn't need to kill her husband to get insurance of the bankrupt company because she herself belongs to a family with greater financial stability. Nor, would Aditya do such thing. Aditya just happened to be at the site of accident by chance.

This Rajveer has something very personal with either Zoya/ Aditya or Pooja/Yash. That's the reason he is doing this.Jab love story start hi nahi to khatam Kyun hogi. And for that matter why should it even bother him? He should look for proofs not plant proofs. The way Aditya-Zoya responded to Rajveer it was pretty clear they both haven't known each other for long. There is something more to Rajveer hopefully that will be revealed soon.

I agree with every single line of yours. There are so many things he could have searched instead he chose this bizarre way which doesn't even make sense😕 either their is a personal issue or the character was very poorly written. The CVS should give a very solid justification for all his weird actions
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly usually CBI officers look for proofs.
Yahan yeh banda proof create kr rha hai.
I mean seriously kuch bhi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤¬
Songbird12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lmao
He is overconfident!
When the clear truth is that Adiya didn't kill Poosh, he's hell bent on proving that Adiya killed them!

Also, I have a feeling that he has personal grudges against Aditya/Hoodas which will be revealed later on.

For now, I just want to know how his character is going to change after Adiya prove themselves innocent.

Also, one thing I didn't understand is, how exactly is he going to prove that Poosh were murdered? It could be a normal accident! So he must have a proof that proves that it was a murder
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lol we are on the same boat! He's such a fine actor but a really annoying character at the same time. I think there will be a point I won't be able to handle him on the screen anymore.
Ps: I love his acting tho.