Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
lambu body builder inspector was not dhaasu n creating impact so uska modified version 3.2 rajveer ko le aaye to frame adiya🤣 lame cbi hai wo bepannaah😆 i ws very excited for his entry that he wud bring some spice, but ye to ghochu nikla😆 i hope wat we r seeing is not the whole truth but theres some twist in it, but i doubt there will b some twist😕 cv logic, adi n anjana scene n sakshis truth out ne bacha liya episode ko warna rajveer ne to 4 chaand laga diye the🤣
Angelsonali1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

Am I the only one who is totally annoyed by Rajveer's character?😕 I loved the episode today but I actually found him very weird.

First of all in the RajMa scene Mahi told him that he was collecting proofs by clicking AdiYa's pictures and maybe he was confused that how come they are so close and cozy only few months after their respective partners died. But Mahi the thing is Rajveer is the one who is always bringing them close and making them act like a couple😆 it's like just to prove his point that Adiya are the culprits he is literally staging everything starting from the Virani contract to the fake wedding thing.
And why this wedding? It was the lamest of all like "Shaadi nahi hogi tou event nahi hogi" I was like🤣

If he wanted to observe them he could just have given them the contract and then observe them, why this fake couple thing?😕 And then he took mahi in his team, like CBI me tou police officers ki bohut kami hai so you pick up a civilian😆

It would be really nice if anyone can solve this for me because I am not being able to digest Rajveer's actions

I am in your team.Rajveer is so annoying.His every actions prove how much idiot he is.He is working with that"'gundi mahi"(according to Adi in episode 38)
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Songbird12

lmao

He is overconfident!
When the clear truth is that Adiya didn't kill Poosh, he's hell bent on proving that Adiya killed them!

Also, I have a feeling that he has personal grudges against Aditya/Hoodas which will be revealed later on.

For now, I just want to know how his character is going to change after Adiya prove themselves innocent.

Also, one thing I didn't understand is, how exactly is he going to prove that Poosh were murdered? It could be a normal accident! So he must have a proof that proves that it was a murder

He should have some personal grudges or else all this will look very very lame. He is not finding clues he is literally creating them. If later the CVs show that he did all this for the sake of "investigation" then it will be very lame.

And how he is going to prove it was murder? Very simple. He will create evidences just the way he way he created to frame AdiyA. Pehle Viranis laye thei ab iranis layenge😆
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geet0910

lambu body builder inspector was not dhaasu n creating impact so uska modified version 3.2 rajveer ko le aaye to frame adiya🤣 lame cbi hai wo bepannaah😆 i ws very excited for his entry that he wud bring some spice, but ye to ghochu nikla😆 i hope wat we r seeing is not the whole truth but theres some twist in it, but i doubt there will b some twist😕 cv logic, adi n anjana scene n sakshis truth out ne bacha liya episode ko warna rajveer ne to 4 chaand laga diye the🤣

Yaha tou khoda pahar nikla chuha 
We were all so excited about his track, but for me Rajveer's track is the lamest till now even the AdiYa fake marriage track seemed good till Rajveer's entry...you will have to get married to save the company!! like what?????😕 And in yesterday's episode I felt like to strangle the person who wrote the dialogue for the priest...halhi mein rishta jura hai...like what rishta?? The Viranis hired Zosh as event management where did "rishta" come from??? And all this was plotted by Rajveer so it made him look more lame. You are the CVS better show a logical reason behind all of this orelse "marenge hum apko Bata rahe Hain CVs"😡😡😡
.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't understand his urgent need to get AdiYa married but I think we will better understand this with time. They didn't reveal everything yesterday, which is why we are a little thrown off but don't mistake suspense for a poorly written character. Rajveer is very cunning so I'm sure the logic behind the AdiYa marriage will follow. As far as taking Mahi in, yes that is unconventional but she is a source close to both Aditya and Zoya so she could prove to be more helpful than any other officer who would just be working from the outside. Mahi has that insider advantage
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is what I feel since first time I saw him n I said this a few times too. I found his character very OTT n unrealistic. And as a CBI officer how lame his actions are???? In a way funny. More like a comedian to me. Everything about him is laughable. No logic no ethics not real not at all sensible. That's what this character is. Annoying n pissing off like hell.
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Sorry to come out a bit odd lol but can someone explain to me what Rajveer's main motive? I'm very confused. Is he framing Adiya or sincerely thinks they are cheaters?
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

I agree with every single line of yours. There are so many things he could have searched instead he chose this bizarre way which doesn't even make sense😕 either their is a personal issue or the character was very poorly written. The CVS should give a very solid justification for all his weird actions

I'm getting the feeling that the murder mystery will be solved by Adiya. The police seems to have collected zero circumstancial evidence except Pooja's dairy. Since I'm a huge fan of murder mystery I know more than 50% of evidence are collected on the first day itself. Nobody gives away the belongings of two dead people to their respective partners especially if the two people have died under mysterious circumstances.Even the car which should be in police custody is lying in some garage.There is something very wrong with the investigation from the start. There is a possibility that the accident was just an accident, or suicide or murder. All of it are just conclusions but the investigation was not right.