Daily Discussion Thread.(Annoyed) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Hi...just a open frank question. Is this thread only for a selected few ??
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmyopinion

Hi...just a open frank question. Is this thread only for a selected few ??

No. Its open for everyone. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ALINA nailed it today...
Alina may be a small girl but the question asked to Nimki was bang on what if Babbu is not going to love her...
Nimki to it... She's giving him several opportunities...
Babbu will go in the market and buy love for Nimki then he's going to apply and activate it then he's going to start loving Nimki...
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Ladies why you don't quote the reply with whom you are talking to whom you are replying this is why the forum, the thread is dead...
There's no life in the forum...
QUOTING AND LIKING ONE POST MEANS IT HAS BEEN READ...but unfortunately it is difficult to be understood.
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

ALINA nailed it today...
Alina may be a small girl but the question asked to Nimki was bang on what if Babbu is not going to love her...
Nimki to it... She's giving him several opportunities...
Babbu will go in the market and buy love for Nimki then he's going to apply and activate it then he's going to start loving Nimki...

Nimki doesn't understand this. May be because she lived a comfortable life around a few men who were easily gullible. Her father, Tunne, Abhimanyu and even Nahar Singh. They all danced to her tunes. She hasn't understood Tettr and his family is very different.She believes if she keeps on flirting with Babbo, forces him emotionally to accept her, wears make up and good clothes Babboo will eventually fall for her. Her gyan comes from tv shows and movies. She has no idea there is a provision for divorce also.

Ladies why you don't quote the reply with whom you are talking to whom you are replying this is why the forum, the thread is dead...
There's no life in the forum...
QUOTING AND LIKING ONE POST MEANS IT HAS BEEN READ...but unfortunately it is difficult to be understood.

You got disturbed which such a miniscule pt.

On the whole you dont even pay heed to my comments...nevertheless i do know Its democracy apnee marji.

Politicaal democracy
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Nimki doesn't understand this. May be because she lived a comfortable life around a few men who were easily gullible. Her father, Tunne, Abhimanyu and even Nahar Singh. They all danced to her tunes. She hasn't understood Tettr and his family is very different.She believes if she keeps on flirting with Babbo, forces him emotionally to accept her, wears make up and good clothes Babboo will eventually fall for her. Her gyan comes from tv shows and movies. She has no idea there is a provision for divorce also.

Thank you for "QUOTING"
She does understand because her face expression suddenly turned pale her smile vanished so she knows it that her so called dashing hubby like Emraan Hashmi(CV's Please stop humiliating the actor) does not love her but as a child who wants a doll, a toy  at any price so is Nimki she's the one who wants Babbu (but here he can't be blamed because as a person it is his choice to not like her) so she's waiting for him to develop feelings for her...
She has not yet learnt that better to marry off someone who loves you rather than someone whom you love.
Rambachan this is someone who keeps his eyes close to be able to boast and the expressions he gives while doing these scenes when he's so proud of his daughter Nimki or his new Tettar family is so disgusting he has not learned to recognise people yet...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmyopinion

You got disturbed which such a miniscule pt.

On the whole you dont even pay heed to my comments...nevertheless i do know Its democracy apnee marji.

Politicaal democracy

So stop answering to me you are right I don't like to answer to you.
I was only talking to Debby and Angelic.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
I want to see Nimki reaction if ever Tettar wins the election and she's being thrown out or if she gets to know the real motive she has been married in the tettar family if Tettar also told her the same...how she's going to react...
dey.bh thumbnail

I want to see Nimki reaction if ever Tettar wins the election and she's being thrown out or if she gets to know the real motive she has been married in the tettar family if Tettar also told her the same...how she's going to react...

Just waiting for that day to comw. Btw I missed yesterday's episode. What exactly did Elina do?
I usually use my phone so quoting anyways becomes difficult. On thw top of it IF is a problematic website. It wont let me edit or erase anything, the like option doesn't work most of the time and I have to make multiple attempts before successfully posting anything. So usually I write a separate post instead of quoting where I can easily copy paste it. Even quoting doesn't work for me sometimes.