Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow..Aaisha! Tumhari PM Dekh ke ke bahut Khushi hui.πŸ˜ƒ Aaj to waise bhi Puja Ka din Hai aur tumhari update Dil khush karli..
Res for now..
Jaldi prakat ho jaungi to unres.

With lots of love
Tumhari Minamma πŸ˜‰
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Aaisha. Loved the innocence of Naina. Sameer is the perfect gentleman. At any cost he is not ready to make Naina uncomfortable. Naina is also all ready to make Nanu comfortable by making his favorite homemade halwa. At the end their hug was so special as if that's the best way to appreciate each other.

Update the next part soon pls.
Dharapriya thumbnail
Superb update. Waited for so long for this update .
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much Aaisha! β€οΈ 
Reserved! :D 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unreserved! 

Aaisha! I've said this to you before, saying it again- this is one of the few stories I would love to read again n again n again! 
I still remember the time when you posted the first part of this story! I was instantly attracted to it- the charm, the simplicity of the show- the way Samaina used to bring a smile to our faces- your Samaina did the same. I knew I said it back then too- if Samaina had to meet in college- it had to be like this! Perfect! β€οΈ
Vaise tera Chapter 7 ka link check kar- I couldn't open it...I recollected the story where it left off though...but want to take some time and read it all together! 
Coming to Chapter 8- yaayy! You brought back Shefali- Naina's love guru in the show (ab to kya hi kahein). Shuru se shuru karte hain: 
Naina making halwa for Nanu was such a sweet gesture- ladki kitni samajhdaar hai! Aur sasural mein pehli baar bahu ko kuch meetha hi banane ko bolte hain na...automatically Naina ne pehli baar halwa bana diya (sooji ka tha kya? πŸ˜†) 
Ab Sameer to Sameer hai- Naina bina jiya jaaye naa...how I could the love the Sameer of this story...pehle jaise romantic Sameer ki yaad aa jaati hai! 
Those lines... 
"Mai to bas dekhne aya tha ki tum fir se kahan gayab ho gayi. Lekin jab yaha aya to bas dekhta hi reh gaya", Sameer replied lovingly. 

"Pata hai Nainu, mai hamesha sochta tha ki jab tum shaadi ke baad ghar aaogi, to hamari duniya kaisi hogi? Abhi jab tum kitchen me kaam karte hue dekha na to mujhe samajh aya ki shadi ke bad ka hamara safar to mere sapno se bhi kahin jyada accha hoga. Khana banate banate tumhari chudiyo ki ye khankhan, ye kitchen se aati bheeni bheeni mehak aur tumhara itni asaani se mere ghar me dhal jana mujhe kitna sukoon dega iska ehsaas mujhe aaj hua. Vaise to mai sochta tha ki har kaam me tumhari madad karunga lekin agar tum khana banate waqt bhi itni khoobsoorat lagogi to mujhe to tumhe dekhne se hi fursat nahi milegi na", Sameer cupped her face gently trying not to intimidate her by the sudden closeness. 

"Lo ab nahi kharab hoga tumhara halwa. Mai yaha tumse hamare future ki baat kar raha hun aur tumhe halwe ki padi hai. Not done, Naina".

"Naya bhi bohat kuch socha hai, bataun kya?", Sameer whispered in her left ear making her whole body tremble. 

Main to fan ho gayi...how romantic yaar! Aur kitchen ka wo scene- Sameer ka khota control...fir avoid karna Naina ko n Naina ki innocence...
Aur Shefali wali wo line (Maheshwari to gaya- meri favourite hai!)...abhi jaise Shefali ne Naina ko advise kiya and Naina ki innocence mujhe show ki yaad dila rahi thi! Wo suhane din! 

And then Naina ka confront karna Sameer ko and finally the hug- wo bhi in the rains! Rains aa gayi to chaar chand lag gaye! πŸ€—

Will wait for your update dear- whenever you find time to write!
Loads of loveee
Sur di❀️
Edited by Samaina_1990 - 5 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tashu! Finally ye suhana safar phir shuru ho gyaπŸ˜ƒ break bohot lamba ho gya thaπŸ˜†
I hope you performed well in your exams. Top marna h tujhe!

The innocence in Naina makes her even more lovely. Isse koi kaise ruthe!!

Shefali as always, gave her the right advice

The hug at the end was so nice. Upar se barish bhi ho gyi tab to...❀️
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Read all the parts & loved it very much.Update soon
vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow a very worth read update after the long gap.  The bond between naina, nanu and naina devar was really very nice.  Suji ka halwa bought the romance between the couple. 
Naina innocence was pure bliss. πŸ€—
A nice update altogether. Plz update regularly. 
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: munchkinland

I have been really looking forward to the new update

thank you for giving it today on a boring weekend 
it was beautiful
naina is as innocent as in the show
but when sameer understood her nervousness
he backed out
and that is what I love about him
and finally they hugged
how cute

Thanks a lot for the appreciation. I am glad that I could make your boring weekend less boring  😊

I loved the same thing about Sameer. He always understands Naina 😳

Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Wow..Aaisha! Tumhari PM Dekh ke ke bahut Khushi hui.πŸ˜ƒ Aaj to waise bhi Puja Ka din Hai aur tumhari update Dil khush karli..

Res for now..
Jaldi prakat ho jaungi to unres.

With lots of love
Tumhari Minamma πŸ˜‰

To be honest, mujhe bhi arse baad PM bhej ke bohat khushi hui πŸ˜†

Pooja ke din maine kuch accha kiya maane 😳

Jaldi unreserve karna πŸ˜‰

Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Wonderful update Aaisha. Loved the innocence of Naina. Sameer is the perfect gentleman. At any cost he is not ready to make Naina uncomfortable. Naina is also all ready to make Nanu comfortable by making his favorite homemade halwa. At the end their hug was so special as if that's the best way to appreciate each other.

Update the next part soon pls.

Thank you so much 😳

You know the time when Nanu learnt about sameer and Naina, I always wanted to see their bonding onscreen. I always felt that these three share some universal connection.

I will update on Sunday 😊
Previous
1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 66
Next