lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Nive
RMn was upset that they r in the same place again after so many efforts
Ishita consoles hi I'm and assures that he will be released the next day
Ishita is truly ramn strength liked that part
Ramon talks with his subordinate abt the progress in case
Ramon leaves early to catch the color and ishita doesn't want him to go alone so joins him
But Ramon denies, seeing her restless he takes her with him
Ishra get eviden6agjbst amrut khanna, Ramon beats the goons and save the girls and kids while ishita inform police
Police arrived and arrest the culprit but Ramon hi it shit
He wants to go to court in that state and finish the case
Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting Update.
Loved it.
Thanks for pm.
Update soon.
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thrilling update dear

Finally ishra made it

Hope nothing happened to Raman

Get justice too

Update soon dear please
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update 😳Loved it a lottt Good raman got a clue against Khanna Ishu didn't wanted him to go alone so went with him 😊IshRa together saved girl's and kid's but Raman got injured 😒Good Khanna got arrested Can't wait for the next part now
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome update
Ishu don want to allow Raman alone
They saved them all 👏
Finally proof against amrit n arrested
Thanks for the pm
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot for the pm
Continue soon
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear!!! IshRa got evidence against Amrit Khanna... What a cheap man is he... Raman was really depressed that they don't have enough proof... Ishita supported him... Next day Raman got some information about Amrit Khanna sending some girls n kids to different parts... Ishita too goes with him... Ishita clicked pics of them... As they got their evidences to prove Raman's innocence... Eagerly waiting for next part dear... Thanks for the PM... N really sorry for being late as I was little bit busy with Navratri celebrations...
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 8
interesting update
ishra are collecting proofs against khanna
Raman is really upset the tag of a criminal
but is consoling and encouraging him
ishra are together solving this case
loved how ishita is supporting him and being with him everywhere
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends heres the next part .

Shot 10

The constable drove towards the court , ishita tied a cloth like bandage in Raman's arm while he closed his eyes and rested his head on her shoulder . Ishita noticed this and caressed his cheeks softly . It took much time to reach them as they were out of city and also they faced much traffic in reaching court . They reached just before their call ,Raman was losing his senses due to pain but still was firm to start the court proceedings. The judge saw him and told " I think Mr bhalla you need an immediate first aid ,so please go to hospital ,I m giving another date . "

For which ishita said " no your honor we don't want further date but we want justice ,my client Mr bhalla is somuch injured but still he has come to court room so that the court proceedings wouldn't be interrupted and we can prove Mr bhalla innocent . So it will be better if you start the proceedings and complete the case asap . "

The judge listened to ishita keenly then spoke " I understand your point advocate ishita but court can't ignore Me bhallas condition,you should go and get him treated asap".

Ishita looked at Raman and spoke " dekha Raman I had told you na that we should go to hospital first ,come we should go hospital first ".

R- no your honor ,I m not going any where till I get judgement .

J- but Mr bhalla you are much injured .

R- so what your honor ,I will not be at peace till I get free .

He said but next moment his eyes started closing due to dizziness. Ishita supported him and spoke " sir please help us and start the hearing ".

Judge thought for sometimes and then spoke " ok if you people are so eager to get the justice ,I m keeping your case in pending ,you go and get first aid . The time you will come back after your treatment, I will start the hearing ".

R- no sir ,I m good ,you start the hearing, we had some concrete evidences which can prove I m innocent and along with that we want to file a new case against ,Amrit Khanna".

J- who is amrit Khanna in the case .

I- you will come to know about him shortly .

J- ok as you insist I m starting the proceedings ,but still give only one hour ,if it got over in an hour then it's ok either I will give another date and you have to go for your treatment.

R- thankyou somuch sir for considering my request

J- you can come into witness box . Start the proceedings of court .

Judge ordered ,the public prosecutor got up and tried to ask some questions from Raman when ishita said " your honor my client had been already questioned in last hearing ,so I will request not to interrogate him further " .

The judge ordered same ,then public prosecutor, called some more fake witnesses ,but ishita proved almost everybody wrong . Then finally she called the lady again ,the lady went to witness box again . Ishita looked at her ,she was looking bit nervous ,ishita went to her and spoke " I know you had already gone through somuch and already had described everything but I had forgeg some important points ,will you please narrate everything again ".

The lady looked at her ,then started crying and said " you know that's why many girls didn't come to police and court because, the rapist has raped the girl once but you lawyer rape her everyday by asking these types of question again and again ."

I- I already told sorry for that ,but the problem is we lawyers had some short term memory loss that's why we forget things soon ,isn't it Mr public prosecutor.

Ishita says and looked towards the prosecutor, he got up and said " objection my lord ,my client has already given her statement, why she has been harrassed again and again ,and also wasting courts valuable time".

The judge looked at ishita and said " objection sustained ,this all had happened already in court, defence lawyer should come direct to the point ".

Ishita nodded and said " ok your honor ,I will direct come to the Point,so madam,you are saying that Mr bhalla had raped you ".

Pp- objection...

Ishita got irritated and said " My friend let me complete my question and ask her ".

J- objection overruled .

I- thankyou your honor ,ok to hum kahaani the . Yeah my question is when Mr bhalla was raping you ,he must had removed your and his both cloths .

The lady made a dirty face and spoke " chee what type of woman you are ,don't you have shame in asking these type questions in men filled court room".

I- no way ,if you don't have shame in trapping my client in false rapd case ,why I would be shameful . Chupchap jawaan do ".

The lady got silent and nodded down casting her eyes .

I- Raman has also removed his clothes na .

The lady nodded.

I- He has a very ugly scar on his body ,it is a bullet mark ,can you please tell me in which side of his body that scar is .

The lady looked at ishita, she raised her eyebrows and said " answer me".

The lady got nervous and looked at Public prosecutor then the people who had come with her ,then again looked at ishita ,she again provoked her to speak . The lady thought for sometimes then answered " left side ".

I- are you sure .

The lady thought again and spoke " yeah ,I m very sure ".

Ishira turned to judge and spoke " this lady is lying your honor as Raman don't have any bullet scar in his body except the new one , if you want you can get checked ".

The lady started sweating ,then ishita produced the original report and trapped the lady saying her assumption.The lady got trapped and blurred that she was trapping Raman as per someone instructions . Then ishita and police produced rest of the evidences and amrit Khanna along with a string case . The police also produced the name of all the girls and kids which were escaped . Finally Raman was proved to be innocent and his department has been ordered to take him back in his post with all his respect . He also instructed the court to file the new case against Amrit Khanna .

Ishita thanked the judge and turned happily towards Raman but got shocked noticing him unconscious, she ran to him and tried to wake him up but he didn't responded . Ishita called for help and soon Raman was rushed to hospital .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment .