while both went to Khanna's places to gather more evidence
however just one place was found out but Khanna been a cunning man
had someone to run the place and that person got caught
waiting for the next court hearing to see if Raman is finally
been forgiven by the law and given his job back
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser di...raman come to know about khanna's hand behind his arrest...ishu too got something...whats this...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with next part

Part 9

Raman was sitting holding his head with both the hands as their all hard work went in vein , that amrit khanna was still clean and safe while ishra don't have any clue and evidences against him . Raman was feeling too helpless when ishita showed up with two coffees. She settled beside him and spoke passing his coffee to him " Raman have this , you will feel relax ".

R- no ishita I won't, I wanted to catch that culprit before my hearing but it didn't happened. I don't know what will happen tommorrw , so I wanted to do this work before that but everything went in vein , he is so smart , we underestimated him .

I- you are right we underestimated him but now we will keep eagle eye on him. And what's this " I don't know what will happen tommorrw "

She spoke mimicking him and then spoke giggling a bit ", I know what will happen tomorrow, you are going to release, that's my promise to you ."

R- let's see .

I- dekhna Kya hai , i m your lawyer , the great ishita iyer is your lawyer so you have to win .

She spoke praising herself making him smile a bit , he opened his arm for her , she happily engulfed herself in it and started sipping her coffee , he too started drinking his coffee wounding his arms around her and spoke " you know ishita you are my strength , thankyou for being with me ."

Ishita smiled and leaned on him , he kissed her temple softly .They remain in same position for much time , then ishita went to make dinner for them .Raman was very upset , so he don't had much food , though ishita forcefully fed him some . In night they talked for sometimes, then ishita went to sleep instructing him to sleep as nect day is very important for them . He nodded and settled in bed but sleep was too far from his eyes .He got up and started calling his informers and juniors who were working for him to get some clue .

It was about 5.00 pm in evening when ishita got up to use washroom, she heard some sounds from Raman's room and went to check him , she saw him getting ready . Wondering where he is going in early morning she went inside and asked " Raman where are you going in morning ".

R- arey ishita why are you up so early .go and sleep I will return soon .

I- it's not answer to my question, I wanna know where are you going .

R- ishita baby , you don't panic , i will be back soon .

I- ok you wait I m also coming .

R- have you lost it, no you are not coming .

I-please mujhe aapke saath aana hai Raman .

R- ishita I m already very much depressed please don't bother me anymore , let me do what I m doing . I told you n.a. I will be back soon .

I- ok , just tell me where are you going .

R- I had got an information from one of my informer that khanna is sending some girls and kids to Mumbai in a container, from where the girls will be send to other countries to work as sex workers while kids will be send to different part of countries to work as beggars and goons . I have to save them before it leave , may be I can catch khanna also .

I- Raman please let me come with you , you know na, I will not be at peace knowing that your life is in danger .

R- but you know , I can't take you alone .

I- Raman I want to be with you , I will not let you go a lone.

Saying so she hugged him tight , he can feel her body was shivering, he pulled her from him and asked parting her from him " ishita are you alright, why you are shivering.

I- it's because of the fear of loosing you , you know how much I love you . I will be at peace , if I will be with you .

Raman cannot deny her any more and both got ready to go to the place where this deal was done . They settled in his jeep and drive towards the door, they were travelling for more than one hour but still hadn't reached any where. They reached to the outskirts of Delhi and finally after driving half an hour away from Delhi they reached to the place where the deal was done . They stopped their car about half km away from the place, hide it behind the bushes and walked towards the place . They was about to reach the door when they heard the sounds of car , ishra hide behind the three and saw about 10 SUV drove towards the spot, followed by a black Merc . They fasten their speed and reach the spot . They hide behind the three and saw , the place was surrounded by about 10 people and in mid about 25 young girls along with many kids , were standing while a man having a big cut on his face was talking to other man . They talked for sometimes , then one of the man pointed towards the Merc, the other man looked at the direction, then amrit khanna came out of the car . Ishra always know that he was behind all this but witnessing the reality from there own eyes was shocking . Ishita wishpered to him " Raman we were going on right direction, this amrit khanna is behind all these illegal activities ."

R- humm , ishita we have to save them .

I- yeah , but how we are going to do this , we are alone and they are more than fifteen people , moreover we don't have anything while they are having guns and pistols.

R- wo to hai but still we have to save them .

I- how ?

R- you stay here and click pics of them , till then I m finishing their men one by one .

I- I think that's not a nice idea , it can be dangerous.we will take the pics and produce it in court then police will catch them.

R- and what about those girls and kids .

I- police will save them .

R- no jaan , that will be too late . Now no more conversation time is running .

Saying so Raman went to the first person who was not much far from them while ishita took the pictures of khanna with the other man doing the dealing . Ishita then informed police and asked for help , the inspector assured that they are reaching their soon. One the other hand Raman had fought and made unconscious to two men and was going towards the third one . Like this , he unconcioused all the men who were surrounding the place and went in mid . He went in mid and catch amrit khanna , he kept the gun on khanna's forehead and told them to instruct rest of the men to leave the girls and kids . The girls and kids were scaring to move , ishita saw this and thought to go there . She hided her mobile nicely as it has evidences and move towards the direction where everyone was there. She reached them and spoke to the girls " why are you still standing, go inside, we are here to save you ".

The girls and kids was looking at her when Raman said " ishita why did you come here ".

I- because I can't leave you alone .

R- ishita , you shouldn't had done this .

He spoke almost scoldingwhen khanna smirked and said " that's great my both enemy ate together , I was in search of a chance to teach you a nice lesson but was not getting now , I got a chance . Now I will kill you both here itself and no one will get to know where you went ".

He said smirking when Raman said " I think you forget that you are on my gun point . Ishita you take them inside the container, ishita nodded dragged one of the girl and put her in the container , rest of the victims too followed them . Raman signalled ishita to sit in the container and he too walked towards the driver seat . He has just reached the driver place when police reached there, everybody's attention went there while police reached to them. They arrested all other goon along with amrit khanna and thanked Raman . Ishra handed the situation to police and thought to go as it was now day and they have to reach the court . Raman instructed the inspector to take all the victims safely and make a string case for Amrit khanna . Instructing so ishra started going to their car when khanna took out inspectors gun and shot Raman . The bullet hit his left hand making him fall in the ground . Ishita saw this and screamed in horror while inspector hit khanna and arrested him again , ishita held Raman and spoke "Raman , are you ok ".

R- humm , i m good chalo we will go to court now .

I- no at first we will go to hospital .

Ishita spoke settling Raman into her car when Raman said " no not hospital, take me to court , if I will not present , the judge will give another date ".

I- haan to what happened, we will go there in next hearing , now your health is my priority .

R- no I don't want to delay , I m good .you take me to court .

I- don't be adamant like kid Raman , it's bleeding hard , see how much you are wounded.

R- I don't care , I m good. you take me to court, I need to go be present there.

He said almost shouting , she nodded and looked at the inspector for help . The inspector instructed one of his constable to drive for ishra . He settled in driver seat whike ishra moved to back seat , ishita tied a cloth in Raman wound and rested his head on her shoulder while they drive towards the hospital .

That's all for now , hope you like it .Enjoy reading and do comment .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its interesting update
Full on jagga jaasosi
Ishra madly love eachother
And now we r going to see Ishita lve for Raman
Thanks for updating