Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Will you manage to come to IF during univ exams ?? 

i will try but after seeing todays episode im thinking of taking a break from the show and IF😭 

but if i come back you definitely find out, har jaga mere hi posts hote hain lol🤣 

p.s im not at uni yet, still in my last year of college
Edited by aqua.m7 - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

i will try but after seeing todays episode im thinking of taking a break from the show and IF😭 

but if i come back you definitely find out, har jaga mere hi posts hote hain lol🤣 

p.s im not at uni yet, still in my last year of college

I am in first year of professional  college ..am undergraduate like you ,feeling  scared of my first exam ðŸ¤”
aqua.m7 thumbnail
@Suta 
I'm doing A levels. You?
Sutapasima thumbnail

@Suta 

I'm doing A levels. You?

Am appearing in first year undergraduate exam of Medical college ... 
Whats A levels ?? Are you located in UK ?? 
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
aqua.m7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Am appearing of first year undergraduate exam of Medical college ... 
Whats A levels ?? Are you located in UK ?? 

Ummm it's the exams you give to get a place in uni.
Yeh I am.

Oh so uve already started your undergraduate course at a university.

Oh good luck dear! 

I'm a year younger than you lol
Sutapasima thumbnail

Ummm it's the exams you give to get a place in uni.
Yeh I am.

Oh so uve already started your undergraduate course at a university.

Oh good luck dear! 

I'm a year younger than you lol

wishing you too ...all the best for exams ðŸ˜Š
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

There are only two kinds of men.1...He who extracts the maximum from wife.   and2...He  who  wants her to earn the maximum.

God stopped creating men like Kabir in tenth century.only.
Wish luck to Sutapa for her exams and Zara to come out of this scrap unscathed.

thanks a lot for good wishes 

I agree I have seen men in real life... who will snatch the wife's earnings n spend it foo entirely with out giving her a penny ðŸ˜¡
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dushturain

Its not about check, its not about marital spat...its about Kabir's choti souch...that Zara is a woman so she is below him...he doesnt even give her phuti kouri saman importance to listen what she has to say, she stayed up all night doing his work and he scowled at her and threw all those paper in the bin, she wanted to talk to him, but he after saying his bit, he shut her up not evening listening...

And zara is like hopping around him like a lovesick puppy, pouring him water, giving him shoes, his dress, trying to console him, giving him everything she has, and kabir like treats her like a servant girl, like she is a nobody...this is not done.

Islam doesnt teach man to be such dicks...islam teaches man to respect his wife, nurture her, take care of her emotional needs and offcourse give her her rights.

But not to look or treat her as if she an irritating pesky insect below him.

What rubbish.

I been silent..watching the show with patience but i dont want to see this from a hero.

I will give this show one more week then i be washing my hands off.

Like In the Bible thet say God created Man first and then created woman out of his rib ..so women are not the same as Men .

What does the Quoran or Islam say about status of women ... Creation of women !! Are they created equal ??

We have seen discussions that the dress codes apply to both men and women similarly ..its only later men had tried to enforce it only on women . 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zaara-.

When does husband and wife not fight. Kabir has to be a little more understanding. Men are so dumb when they are ready man, they and their foolish ego

Its OK Zara wants to help him .. He does not have to be rude n start fighting .. He can refuse it in nice manner ... Poor Zara ..whats her fault here ?? She should get Pir Sahab to give Kabir a brain wash 
Sutapasima thumbnail
how come all his love evaporated away just because she wanted to join him at sharia board ??
is Kabir so lacking in confidence that he fears she will over shadow him ??
he just dominating over her by forcing her to remain at home .. but soon after Ruksar's wedding is over what excuse will he have to keep her at home ???