Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 04 May 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Kabir admires Zara sleeping , he finds files n pens next to her pillow.  He removes them and notices she had been working on his sharia board files . He gets annoyed with her work and crushes those papers angrily  n throws them into dustbin ,
He recollects how she wanted to work together with him inSharia board . he then wakes her up 
Zara wakes up dreaming of sharia board meeting .

As She rises he says they would get late for meeting n namaz so she better do wazu fast 
He tels her he was not going alone today she would accompany him 
they leave in their car 
Kabir gets zara to a place.. Vacant plot . This was gifted to him by abbu  and he would create his dream profect here ..he shares his plans with zara .
For poor children , underpriviledged children , give professional skills and vocational training 
Zara is proud of his nek iradey and assures her full support 
He thanks her 

Kanir shares how he was hard for cash . Zara is happy she would be working at sharia board with Kabir  
But kabir thinks she could not work with him as their opinions differed very much .

zara is in love with Kabir n remembers all their close moments 
BG song plays " ..ishq tera lai dooba ..." 

Kabir walks with unconcern ..but zara is in kabirilicious dream land 
She asks him to drop her at market lshe deposits the cheque into her account  , she would give this to kabir . 
She returns home n looks for Kabir . She is about to informs him about her desire to gibe him her meher amt but Ruksar interrupts n tells kanir that abbu was waiting for him for important news 
Zara asks him to come back as she had good news for him 
Ruksar discovers zara's bank receipt of 1 crore .

Kabir is upset with his poor financial position and not being able to get investors 
Zara offers him her mehr amt . Kabir is disinterested . 
He asks zara to give him something he wished to have 
He says he wanted to give her mehr according to his haisiyat , not according to his abbu's haisiyat , that cheque had his abbu's signature not his   That cheque was a sore point for him since their nikah.  He demands that cheque from her , in return he was ready to give her anything of his she desired . 
Zara is about to tell him her plans .. But the maid interrupts and asks them to come for dinner abhu was waiting .

At dinner table Abhu is sen waiting.  Kabir comes and tels him. That he and zara had decided to return the mehr cheque . Shahbaz says mehr was zara's haq she should get it .
Kanir says mehr should be as per pati ki haisiyat . He gives example from quoran.
Shahbaz says the mehr was decided at the time of nikah 
Kabir argues that both he and zara had decided to change the mehr by mutual agreement 
Ruksar praises the thinking of zara and Kabir .she praise Zara all the more for giving up one crore  
Ruksar smirks that the cheque had been deposited so now how will kabir return it ??
Kabir asks Zara to get the cheque .. Ruksar too asks Zara to get that cheque .she smirks ...

Zara rises to get it but then remembers she had deposited it !,

Zara goes to her room and recollects what kabir felt about that cheque .. She is surprised to se ruksar arrive there with the bank receipt of that mehr cheque lzara is shocked . She realizes when ruksar might have got it , she gets furious as ruksar goes to give the recepit to kabir . 
Ruksar Is all smiles . She exchanges look with zara ..

Kabir meets zara in the hallway and asks for that cheque . She does not reply . Kanir looks at zara angrily getting MU about zara's intentions 

Precap for Monday
Zabir clash over mehr cheque 
Kabir accuses Zara of faking her intensions of helping himmin his project and garnering praises from every one 
Zara says what was wrong if she wanted to help her pati !! What was hers was his too and vice versa !
Kanir says only a man who has no spine wil accept wife's money to rise in life 
He was not a spineless man 
He refuses to argue with Zara .
Zara feels disappointed n helpless . Kabir Is furious and says its about his principles which he refuses to break , zara has different ideas .

Friends I have first yr Univ Exams .. So I might miss out on updating next week ..hope you will wait for me β€οΈ

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay I'm first! Thanks Suta di!πŸ˜†
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

Yay I'm first! Thanks Suta di!πŸ˜†

Next week se I have Univ exams ... Am not sure if I will take few days off from updating dear ... I hope you will wait for me  
aqua.m7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Next week se I have Univ exams ... Am not sure if I will take few days off from updating dear ... I hope you will wait for me  

Good luck and don't worry!

Lol I have another round of mocks next week. And then full fledged exams starting in the 4th of june. 

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Su all the very best for your exams !!! 
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Ok, kabir admiring her...thats a first since the honeymoon 
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Omg some feelings from kabeers side??? 
Am I dreaming? I thought this day would never comeπŸ˜†
ZaaraBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

Omg some feelings from kabeers side??? 

Am I dreaming? I thought this day would never comeπŸ˜†

I know.πŸ˜‰
I cant wait to watch it
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Finally kabir kuch to kiya...waitin w to see the episode
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys he wasnt admiring Zara...dont let yr hopes up...nothing romantic from his side...he still look at zara with contempt as if wat a silly woman...staying up alll night doing the official work for me...she is crazy...
The episode got me soo frustrated ufff