Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Mana 🤗 cheer up.. Long journey ahead.. See the pics [<:-3]
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I would say that... The difference is that Kabeer controlls himself very well despite his POV being different. Remember the video of his childhood pics being played in front of everyone and him losing his control? Well, then his ego and image had been hurt. Same here, after hearing Ruksar's words, he wants to prove that he can succeed by him own too, not just cause he is Zara's hubby. I bet the paper being thrown wala scene was painful to watch, but I did expect it in a way. He wasn't a supporter of women working like that even in the past, so imagine now after Ruksar'poison getting to his head. What he did to here was so wrong, and I really hope CVs handle this track well and show us a Zara getting back to her own self with dignity. Yes, she's been leaving a dream all these days, an illusion and she needs to pick her own self and fight for her rights proving Kabeer that he is wrong in judging her like that. I hope his line about her waking up from her dreams will do her good and make her stronger! I don't wanna see a weak Zara! Team Zara FTW :))
xAishuuux thumbnail
I don't expect him to change overnight. Cause when they were going too fast we were asking CVs to take it slow... 😆 So now they are doing this to make us "happier" 🤣 let's see. I am ready for this journey as long as I get to see Rootsy less! 🤢 😆
xAishuuux thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

I hope u handle the episode better than me and the rest of the forum.

😭

I usually do get very involved in the shows 🤣 😳
crispsy thumbnail
seems like we are on same side.. Completely agree with you Aishu..
Aashna05 thumbnail

Going by the hasiyat of kabeer, as he himself says, is it possible to have a biwi who is daughter of Shehar Kazi, the person has the power of whole city and their kom in his hands?

Unless they both love each other, I don't see any point why Zara would marry a guy like Kabeer who has nothing and above that narrow minded too, who cannot work with his wife just because there nazaria is different, who cannot take her help, who just want woman to be in house and do house work.

I adore Irfan & his relation with his daughter. Irfan's thinking is not narrow minded/back word as much as Kabeer. He is open minded than him. On what ground of his qualities, he has announced Kabeer as naib shehar qazi?

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey ho peeps!

Thot to drop by here. You guys are fun I tell u. Will try to come in when time and lill one permits😆
Aashna05 thumbnail
Hello Shona & Sajni<3
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is an upcoming interview still shared by Glitzvision. Arent they just too adorable offscreen as well☺️ i just had to share this😳

crispsy thumbnail
@Sajni welcome to the AT 🤗
@Neetha can i ship them please.. Look the way Adnan is staring at her fangirl dreams 😆