❀️

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Cakes for trp  celebration ?
They look too cute😳
Aashna05 thumbnail
Ok when he can throw the work done by Zara in dustbin then why is he using the land gifted by his father to him to complete his dream project?
He really should start working and start earning money, buy land and then use it to complete his dream project. That will be ideal and I will root for him too if he does that.

He just threw all the work done by Zara in dustbin as if her work doesn't matter to him, her time doesn't matter to him. She did all that work, didn't sleep for HIM, for HIS WORK not for her own work.

I expected that no matter how he is ,he will at least respect her time and her:/

P.S. - If someone does work like this for me I will  be so happy:)) I will do anything the person will ask:))
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
More pics <3 mostly Adnan's insta stories

crispsy thumbnail
Keeping the episode aside.. I am in dreamland thanks Aishu for sharing this amid fire on forum πŸ˜†
xAishuuux thumbnail

Originally posted by: NarbhiForever..

<font face="Georgia" size="2">Ok when he canthrow the work done by Zara in dustbin then why is he using the land gifted by his father to him to complete his dream project?

</div></font><div><font face="Georgia" size="2">He really should start working and start earning money, buy land and then use it to complete his dream project. Thatwill be ideal and I will root for him too if he does that.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">He just threw all the work done by Zara in dustbin as if her work doesn't matter to him, her time doesn't matter to him. She did all that work, didn't sleep for HIM, for HIS WORK not for her own work. </font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I expected that no matter how he is ,he will at least respect her time and her:/</font>
<font face="Georgia" size="2">P.S. - If someone does work like this for me Iwill be so happy:)) </font><font face="Georgia" size="2">I will do anything the person will ask:))</font>

Ikr, same here πŸ˜† But here he felt his ego was hurt. He was completely wrong, i know. Ruksar's poison keeps making its desired effects on him. Hopefully with this track we will get to see them getting to work on their different nazariya and less of Ruksar, which I really wanna call Rootsar for many reasons, but obviously that I won't. 🀒 πŸ˜†
xAishuuux thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

Keeping the episode aside.. I am in dreamland thanks Aishu for sharing this amid fire on forum πŸ˜†

I didn't watch it yet. πŸ˜† I am still patience, want to see the way they handle this track... but yeah the pics are adorable ❀️
crispsy thumbnail
Actually i am not surprised by Kabeer's behavior. I kind of expected Kabeer to hurt Zara.. But how they work on these differences will be interesting to watch.. I want Zara to snub him πŸ˜† but right now her focus will be on removing immediate threat of Ruksar.. Then she will handle Kabeer πŸ˜†
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishuuu.

I didn't watch it yet. πŸ˜† I am still patience, want to see the way they handle this track... but yeah the pics are adorable ❀️

I hope u handle the episode better than me and the rest of the forum.

😭
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishuuu.

I feel like stone by not getting much affected πŸ˜† i expected this.. Bring on the tashan.. Hope Zara gives reply equally πŸ˜†