Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Dirty minds see dirt everywhere so do India's haters. no amount of trash talk on shitty forums like these can make me change my stand.
I.love my country and mera bharat mahan.
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Well it is, everyone knows that but what are the solutions thats more important
668837 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherya123

mera bharat mahaan tha hai rahega. Jo ukhadna hai ukhadlo. Morons.

Do you live in another world? India is only going downhill in terms of at least the safety of women. Just because I criticise my country does not mean that I hate it. But I hate the fact that my safety is at risk at every point and junction.
Edited by aish. - 6 years ago
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

That sexual content is consensual hence legal. Rape isn't. Learn the difference. How are these ppl even here.

where is the comman sense ...arent these so called consensual content are much watched by under age people ... will they not get sexually active watching the those films ...this is how bollywood inspire rape these days
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iambest

your bollywood is contributing to rape as well . look at the sexual content they make every time

Buddy stick to Sonu nigam songs
1140741 thumbnail

your bollywood is contributing to rape as well . look at the sexual content they make every time

if sexuality and sex were not so much of a cultural and societal taboo in India, then seeing a Leila main Leila or Sheila ki jawani would not make men go on a raping spree. So is Bollywood contributing to child rape? Animals raping everything from infants, to toddlers to children , preteens etc.
What an easy to absolve the so called poor men and boys of the nation of their guilt. Blame it women, blame it on Bollywood but God forbid someone blames men.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your Bollywood?

Agree BW is trashy with less substance.. I am surprised people from other countries watch it, post songs non-stop, are big fan of it when they have other choices like movies from strictly censored countries including their own

Maybe watching too much BW accounts for the rapes there, including child rapes
Edited by -Betty- - 6 years ago
668837 thumbnail

where is the comman sense ...arent these so called consensual content are much watched by under age people ... will they not get sexually active watching the those films ...this is how bollywood inspire rape these days

You cannot blame Bollywood for people not understanding the concept of consent.
The only thing to blame there is how parents and our school system do not provide adequate sex-Ed to kids.
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
she is 100% correct whenever i hear news of India only gang rape nd mostly kids are victim...there is all kind of violence all around the world here in my country we hear news of murder but gang rape of kids india is the leader...if someone try to open their mouth religion is stuff as an attack
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Betty-

Your Bollywood?

Agree BW is trashy with less substance.. I am surprised people from other countries watch it, post songs non-stop, are big fan of it when they have other choices like movies from strictly censored countries including their own

Maybe watching too much BW accounts for the rapes there,y including child rapes

thank god that i am no more a bollywood fan , 🤢 i was fan of indian singers who are no where around today so bollywood is useless these days , but once upon a time they had much more to offer and than sex ...today they only make such content so that it sells and they earn